Signatures are the little bits of text at the bottom of people's posts. Making one is easy, but if you don't like seeing them, and you think they're clutter, you can of course choose to cover them up. See the image below for an example of a signature. Signatures could be a very useful tool to advertise your roleplayer preferences sheet, or even your roleplay clubs. There are some rules regarding signatures that this introduction will cover, but they can also be found in the Terms of Service.
This guide is split into two sections, not including this introduction:
- Introduction (You are here)
- Desktop/Laptop Users
- Mobile/Tablet Users
If you are uncertain as to which you're on, please click (or tap) here.
Under the line, you can see "~Roleplay Preferences Sheet~"; this is the signature. You could use it to leave any kind of message you want at the bottom of your posts (within reason). You are absolutely allowed to advertise your roleplayer preferences sheet, your private roleplay, and/or your clubs (be that role play or otherwise). It's entirely up to you. You could have something completely unrelated, like a quote.
Rules and Restrictions:
- Your signature can only be four lines of text, maximum. After all it's not for essays.
- You can only have one image in it, and it can be no bigger than 500 x 150 pixels. Pictures that are animated or over 1MB will be removed, to conserve our mobile user's data plans.
- You're only allowed three URL's in your signature.
- It's still beholden to the Terms of Service, specifically section 14; meaning you're not allowed to use it shamelessly spam.
- Signatures containing ridiculous sized texts (massive) will be edited by staff to make normal size again.