When was the last time...?

earlier today...

more a return call than an actual "call your mother" call. I got to hear about the last three women from my neighborhood to get married and how two of them are already making grandbabies... then I was asked why I can't date that nice Goldman boy she gave my number to (yes, she gave my cell number to some guy I don't even know... he gets points for not dialing it, but still...) then the whole "you know your sister can't be the only one to make babies, I want all my children to give me grandbabies" thing, then 20 questions about my dating life... and more. So much more torture.

When was the last time you tried to get out of a conversation politely but were trapped?

8 hours ago, IsabellaRose said:

"you know your sister can't be the only one to make babies, I want all my children to give me grandbabies"

Oof, feels bad man. Should come back with "I dunno mom, I think I must have let every big black bull in the state rawdog me for a month straight and still nothing to show in spite of gallons of virile afro cum just sloshing around in there. guess the baby factory downstairs is shut downor something. Shame."

Basically, make them every bit as uncomfortable as they're making you

And to answer the question: literally every day at my tradeschool. Hooray for being a canadian (too polite) with social anxiety (literally the last thing I want to do right now is explain to you white scandinavian teenagers why no, you can't say nigga while singing along to hip hop, but I'm the one black guy you've met all year and you'll never learn if no one teaches you so hoorayyyyy~~)

When was the last time you were able to take a nice, long, warm bath and just feel the stress melt out of you?

Edited by Buio

Not really wrong, but he swapped our plates. He did that with everything that night - drinks, dinner plates, dessert. I blame my girlfriend. She looked so good she was distracting him.

When was the last time you tried to be sexy/seductive and had it either fail miserably or succeed more than you expected?

Last week. I got into a fight with my girlfriend and it was 100% my stupid fault. I made her an apology dinner, apologized over wine, and discussed the original issue that started the argument like adults over dinner. It worked out quite well.

When was the last time a bodily function embarrassed you?

Edited by IsabellaRose
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, Pixel said:

(I wish I was that lucky to have apologies heard and conversations had like adults about it.)

@Pixel Two people in therapy have some extra tools at their disposal. We've tried this relationship thing a few times now, and this is the "entirely too honest" version that either works or makes us give up forever. 

When was the last time a bodily function embarrassed you?

Edited by IsabellaRose