What would you do if the person above you, enters your bedroom. ;D

Letting out a deep moan as she felt the little blast of sperm shooting out into her she wrapped her arms tight around his neck and pulled him down for another kiss. Pressing her fevered lips roughly against his, her tongue and moans flood into his mouth. Filling him up with her desire. Loosening her grip, her head dipped back exposing her neck to him. “Let me taste you.” She panted at him, nuzzling her head into his warm hand. Her little toes curling. 

"Alright Pixie," He pulls out of her little pussy, his cock coated in her sweet cream. He holds it up at the base it's till long and a bit floppy and dripping with his cum but its more than a mouth full for little pixie. He can kinda hear the sounds of people jerking off in the back ground but he just ignores it and lets Pixie suck on his cock once again.

Purring contently, the exhausted little pixie mouthed the side of his cock. Dragging her slick little tongue up back and forth along his shrinking length. The thing felt more rubbery than it had before, she thought as she sucked his dick into her little mouth again. Taking as much of it as she could. Letting go of her knees, Pixi’s little body relaxed into the comfort of the mattress.their cum spilling out of her as she did. “Thank you.” She smiled up at him her little hand stroking softly at his dick. 

Turning her head to catch the corner of Peachy's mouth, she gives him a soft kiss, her free hand working it's way into his snowy white hair. Arching her back a little to encourage him to let her feel more. Looking down at Aku's dick, as he patted it against her breasts. "You wanna slide between them?" She asks before taking Chara's cock back into her mouth, sucking softly.

(I'm going to bed. 💕)

//She's giving you the green light she just isn't going to reply until she wakes up

He moaned a bit as Pixie took his cock back into her mouth, moaning as her little tongue stroked the under side of his cock. His moans growing even louder as she pleasured the base of his tip with her soft little pink lips. "So can she" blurting out as moans escape his lips feeling her suck on his cock so deeply. "Mmmm fuck , Peachy you get the back door, I guess Aj is standing next to me and getting titty fucked until a hole opens up." He said tiltiing his head back i pleasure.

Edited by MultiChara69

i was jk chara ik lol 😆//

i return the kiss as you turn my head to you and slide my tongue in as i see the go ahead for the back i slide on a condom and slowly but hard,i thrust into her tight pussy. even though it was used a second ago it felt like it was brand new ad i groan "i-i feel like im gonna melt here pixie.." i moan in your ear softly and bite it as i continue to thrust 

Edited by peachy_boy

I take the moment to spit on my cock for a bit and starts stroking it as some form of lube before lowering myself and placing my dick between Pixi’s tits and wrapping them around it. They nearly wrap around completely around the circumference of my girth, but it still feels good regardless. I slowly begin to pick of my pace with my tip reaching just below Pixi’s chin. “Be it large tits or small, I’ll gladly take some form of tittyfucking~!”