Birthday Announcements

So, I just had this thought of suggesting something not too major, but similar to the Dreamer of the Month widget, where whenever it is a Dreamer's birthday, it could be announced in a widget, or maybe underneath the "Currently Dreaming" area on the front page.

A little bit surprised that this isn't a feature, actually... maybe it was in past versions of EcchiDreams, at some point? Anyhoo, I just thought I might suggest it, granted I've seen many forums that utilize this feature, and maybe it could be a little fun edition to the community. ^w^

• Like 1

• Community Administrator

@Sunstone Just to let you know, I've implemented this change, and it's now visible on the homepage to logged in dreamers, just above the dreamers online block.

Unrelated: I've also added statuses back to the homepage. It's no where near as advanced but at least it works.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up