Community Articles Section...

the community section is looking a little dated and incoherent, especially the anime, hentai, manga and other comics section. anyway of making it more ........ I dunno, article like? like the news pages and increasing the visibility of the reviews section?

• Community Administrator

I can look into that, absolutely. I see that the only way in, really, is though the Dashboard too. Perhaps I can work something out here. I may include it in the next update, due quite soon. Problem is the section has never really been all that popular to begin with. But I will look into it.

Yes and no. I would love to add some to it; for certain. I think if the article is popular enough you get EcchiCredits based on tiered amount of likes you get. For example 10 Likes = 1,000 EcchiCredits, 50 Likes = 5,000 EcchiCredits (Plus the 1,000 you got for 10 likes) and so on. If this is working or not is unknown at this time and that part is on my to-do list.

There used to be trophies too, but this feature has never worked properly since the Big Update.

Excuse me whilst I double post, but this is an update to the situation.

Remember, three hours ago, I said this:

3 hours ago, Temaelrin said:

I can look into that, absolutely. I see that the only way in, really, is though the Dashboard too. Perhaps I can work something out here. I may include it in the next update, due quite soon. Problem is the section has never really been all that popular to begin with. But I will look into it.

Well... Now you can find it under EcchiApps too.

surprise.jpg

I have also updated it so that the articles display similar to the /news/ section, as seen below. I've also had to edit all the old articles and replace the images, because that was broken and was limiting them to 200x200px. Which is now resolved.

also surprise.jpg

I will be working on incentives in the next update, or at least start looking at implementation of a framework for it.

WTF... It looked absolutely fine the other day and it was working perfectly. I've not changed anything since then, so why is it now doing that, I have no idea.

Please submit a bug report (so you can get the EcchiCredits for it), I'll take a look. And fixed.

Edited by Temaelrin
Fixed it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up