• Community Administrator

So we've had topics about our favourite games, as well as the games we have in our wishlist. But what about the games we do have, and yet haven't had the chance to play? I have a couple that I plan on playing, when I get the chance to.

@Manni was kind enough to give me NieR:Automata that I plan on playing as soon as I can. The Long Dark has also been officially released, and I'm waiting for the chance to play the main storyline of that.

So what about you guys?

• Like 1

• Senior Staff

I want to play NieR:Automata too, and speaking of games that were given as gifts, @Manni gave me both the first and second chapter of The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, that I really must get round to at some point; I'd love to be able to offer him my opinion on said games, since he so generously gave them to me.

I actually have a special category in my Steam Library of games I've queued up to play in the future, including Antichamber, Braid, and many others, including two I have already played outside of Steam, Undertale and VVVVVV, both of which I love. For the number of games I have, surprisingly few of them are AAA, most are Indie titles... Hmm...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up