Greetings

I always feel rather awkward writing these introductions. Write too little and people think you're not interested in the site or conversations, write too much and people think you;re self-centered ^^;.

Well, for this one I'll try and keep things short and sweet.

I'm a geeky, nerdy,  anime and game loving millennial who's been roleplaying and GMing for going on 10 years now and has recently felt rather bored and looking for more social interaction.

I look forward to finding interesting people to chat with and roleplay here :) .

Oh, I suppose I should mention that I am male and heterosexual, and overwhelmingly tend to play the same kind of characters.

Edited by Buio

• Senior Staff

Welcome to EcchiDreams, Buio.
It's great to be able to welcome you here, and I certainly hope you enjoy your stay.
If you ever need any help with anything, you're always free to ask, and we (myself and the other staff) will assist as much as possible.
In the mean time, take your time looking around, and I hope you find something in the forums that interests you. Bear in mind that if you don't, you can always start your own topics too. xD

Sweet Dreams~