Hey, Guys :)

What is up, everyone? My name is Crazy and I'm just exactly that: A crazy lady that is into roleplay :) I'm relatively new to online rp, been doing it on a few different sites for about a year now, but I've been rolling the dice and netting 20s on the tabletop for around nine years now. I know the conventions are somewhat different, but it means I'm no stranger to acting out characters and scenarios :)

Probably the best way to describe me is as a HUGE NERD, haha, and I wear that badge with pride. I'm into everything from videogames like LoZ and Demon Souls to shows like Game of Thrones and Doctor Who and, of course, Anime and Hentai :)

As for what I play, I've posted my preferences already, but in short I'm pretty open to most things. I tend to play either human females or submissive males, but other than that its free game! :) I can't wait to meet new people and get some interesting RPs going <3

• Senior Staff

Well then, Crazymerc22, welcome to EcchiDreams.
I hope you'll find your time here enjoyable and fun, and I'm sure you'll be able to find someone to RP with here pretty easily if you're open to most things.
If you happen to need any help with anything during your stay, please don't be afraid to ask, okay?
If you never need any help, well... Awesome. *just kidding* xD

Sweet Dreams~

• Community Administrator

Hello, welcome to EcchiDreams! It's good to see you here in our little corner of the Internet. I hope you settle in nicely and find some good fun to be had here. If you have any questions, or need any help, please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff!