In walks a cute kitty cat (=^・ω・^=)

Hey there, I'm Crystal! I technically joined a few nights ago but haven't had a chance to introduce myself until now. I used to RP quite a bit a few years back, but school and other life stuff has kept me pretty busy since then. Now I have a bit more free time, and I was bit by the RP bug, so I'm really happy to have found such a nice looking roleplay community! I plan to fill out my profile a bit more soon, but feel free to message me in the meantime if you'd like to RP, or even if you'd just like to chat and get to know me more. 💖 

In regard to what I'm into, I honestly have an extremely submissive personality. It makes me happiest to do what my roleplay partners want to do more than anything else, so please don't be afraid to tell me what you want and suggest the type of character you'd like me to play. You can even send me pictures of the character or I can find cute or sexy pictures of characters that fit the description and you can tell me which you like best. That would make me so happy! 💖💖

Okie well I'll be around and hopefully we'll play soon! 💖💖💖

Edited by Crystal Kitty

• Senior Staff

Hi there, Crystal Kitty. It's great to be able to welcome you to EcchiDreams.
It's always wonderful to get new members, so I'm looking forward to seeing you around the site.
If you need any help at any point, feel free to come ask me, or any member of staff.
Whether you need help or not, though, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Sweet Dreams~

• Community Administrator
On 06/01/2018 at 10:23 AM, Crystal Kitty said:

Hey there, I'm Crystal! I technically joined a few nights ago but haven't had a chance to introduce myself until now. I used to RP quite a bit a few years back, but school and other life stuff has kept me pretty busy since then. Now I have a bit more free time, and I was bit by the RP bug, so I'm really happy to have found such a nice looking roleplay community! I plan to fill out my profile a bit more soon, but feel free to message me in the meantime if you'd like to RP, or even if you'd just like to chat and get to know me more. 1f496.png 

In regard to what I'm into, I honestly have an extremely submissive personality. It makes me happiest to do what my roleplay partners want to do more than anything else, so please don't be afraid to tell me what you want and suggest the type of character you'd like me to play. You can even send me pictures of the character or I can find cute or sexy pictures of characters that fit the description and you can tell me which you like best. That would make me so happy! 1f496.png1f496.png

Okie well I'll be around and hopefully we'll play soon! 1f496.png1f496.png1f496.png

Welcome to EcchiDreams Crystal Kitty, and my what an introduction. I apologise for being late with my response, I am on an LoA right now, and should be back after the 14th; so I can get back into some RP's and such. I am Temaelrin; one of the Community Administrators - usually responsible for fixing bugs, rolling out updates and keeping the server online and such, so as such if, in the rare event, you have problems or if you find any bugs, please don't hesitate in letting us know. 

Would you consider filling out a roleplayers preferences sheet? That will let other people on EcchiDreams see what kind of stuff you're into, and might get you some replies and people offering to RP with you. 

Anyway; I look forward in seeing you around here, and I wish you a happy new year. 

• Community Administrator

Hello, Crystal Kitty. Like Temaelrin, I am a little late with my welcome but I am on leave of absence right now. Still; it's good to welcome new member to the community. I hope you fit right in and have fun! If you need help, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!