hello everyone!

well, this is my welcome post, probably very obvious but you can imagine, i am new here!
feel free to call me lata, lati or any nickname you think is suitable for me!
i'm open to many RPs and i mainly rp in private as rping on posts isn't something i've done too often, maybe you can motivate me to RP on a public post!

instead of telling all too much about myself, feel free to ask me as much as you'd like!!

• Senior Staff

Welcome to the site, Lata fenley. Lovely to see another newcomer.
I look forward to seeing you around the site, and if you need any help... Well, it's already been said that you can come to the staff.
Anyway, you said ask questions, so: How did you find EcchiDreams?

Sweet Dreams~

3 minutes ago, SMFoxy said:

Welcome to the site, Lata fenley. Lovely to see another newcomer.
I look forward to seeing you around the site, and if you need any help... Well, it's already been said that you can come to the staff.
Anyway, you said ask questions, so: How did you find EcchiDreams?

Sweet Dreams~

well, i've registered on phone here, it was a little tricky for me because on the chat a few things overlapsed on another but all in all i enjoy it so far, though i am a bit shy i hope i can manage to find people to roleplay with rather frequently!

2 minutes ago, SMFoxy said:

Oh, I mean like... Did someone suggest it to you? Or did you search something and find us by chance?

my bad ^^' 
well, i used to rp on another website which was taken down about 2 years ago, every now and then i search the name of the website and instead i found you guys, though i guess that isn't necessarily difficult if you search for hentairoleplay ^^.
that's how i found this site, if i enjoy to rp here, i'll be inviting friends from my FB roleplay account