Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
lVergill

ooc Backyard

lVergill

tumblr_nlz365R0pY1t3pr8zo1_500.gif

Also, please don't ignore the sad Foxy. D=

A sad Foxy is a lonely Foxy. =(

• Love 1

Angela Daring

*hugs the sad foxy* Please don't be sad. <3

Anyway, does anyone want to have a lewd side story with Angela and/or Keiko?

• Like 1

lVergill

You got me silly. <3

Edited by lVergill

Angela Daring

I know.  But I figured if I'm going to do it for you, I ought to offer others the same kindness.

lVergill

Oh, okay. =)

And foxy isn't sad anymore. xD

Kalvoras Vertal

"I've already got starter in progress for us, love ^_^"

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Peculiaritree
      By Peculiaritree
      Hello! This is where all OOC chat should go, as well as discussions regarding the direction the club should take. Additionally, announcements regarding administrative decisions will be made here, so keep an eye out for updates.
      That's all I got lol. Go say some stuff.

• JennyDK
      By JennyDK
      This thread is entirely for general OOC chatting.
      Come in, relax and have a nice day ❤️
    • Adverse
      By Adverse
      "What is your name? Are you a boy, or a girl? What do you look like?"
      There are a few guidelines to be followed that will be noted here as far as the rules for creating a character. Pokemon is something that I, myself, am incredibly picky about, so you'll have to forgive me if I seem strict about it. Rules can be discussed and certain circumstances or exceptional characters might be shown leniency for some, depending on the rule. I will not have arguments.
      ALL CHARACTERS ARE TO BE POSTED BY THEIR PLAYERS IN THEIR OWN THREADS IN THIS SECTION OF THE CLUB.
      Original Characters
      There are countless trainers, researchers and baddies encountered through the various regions of Pokéarth, all with their own styles, personalities and choices of Pokémon partners. 
      I won't ask for too much information, but the rules to follow when creating an original character are as listed:
      - Not everyone has to be a trainer, or even have a Pokémon of their own. 
      - You can be a cosplayer, but Pokémon themselves are to be in their original forms, not furries, humanoids or anything of the sort. There's no room for a Moltres with tits here.
      - No one can be the trainer of a legendary or mythical Pokémon. There might be a place for that later in the story.
      - Shiny Pokémon are uber rare and, as such, are to be treated as treasures. No one can have a shiny Pokémon unless I approve it. 
      - Trainer Card -
      (Image of character)
      Name:
      Career: (Trainer, breeder, etc)
      Pokémon: (Up to six on a team, not counting what might be in a PC. The beginning of the role play will have different Pokémon, temporarily, due to the festival)
      Pokédex Data: (Information about your character, where they are from, if they have badges, any information you might find relevant)
      Canon Characters
      I'm a bit more strict on Canon characters making appearances. I may throw some in myself as NPCs, but for others these are the guidelines to follow:
      - Canon characters that are restricted include: Red, Blue, Lance, Looker, N.
      - Canon characters must have a team that will make sense according to their prior appearances. Bear in mind: No legendaries allowed.
      - It should go without saying, but don't act out of character for a Canon character. 
      - Follow the same format for their trainer card as Original trainers. Bear in mind the timeline, in the Pokemon Center post.
    • Adverse
      By Adverse
      It might be a bit obvious, but feel free to post any questions or comments here if you would like to get the public opinion on anything, or just if you don't want to ask me privately.
    • Adverse
      By Adverse
      Officer Jenny says:

Below are various rulings for different aspects of the role play and what to do/not to do. Any questions can be answered easily, just ask. Obey the law and we won't have any trouble!
      General rules
      - The goal here is authenticity. I love Pokemon, I respect the source material and I am going to do my best to make this feel like the most authentic Pokemon story that I possibly can. Not to say things should be taken too seriously. Laugh, play, be goofy.
      - Rules ARE going to change and certain posts will be edited as things develop in the role play. Expect this. It will always be noted when it happens.
      - There is a plot, there is a point. I will move things as steadily as I can. The plot is not to advance without me. While I DO appreciate creativity and coming up with new things to add in, don't try to take the wheel in the event of my absence.
      - I've seen the way some users behave when a partner is behind on a reply. You are not to pester anyone for a response. If they appear online and don't reply in a scene they have started in private messaging, that is one thing. In a group role play, where others may be waiting on them to advance something, we will move on without them. A warning that things will commence will be issued to the absent member.
      - Respecting the ToU, sexually explicit images of underage characters (even if they are drawn older or as adults) are not to be shared. Some characters in Pokemon do not have canonical ages and I'm not sure what the site's rulings would be with them, but it's best not to risk it if you are not sure. 
      Sex

Obviously, I'm not going to say smut isn't welcome, but I have rules for it that I expect to be respected, I'm really serious about these:
      - The goal of this role play is not to fuck gym leaders for badges, to fondle your Gardevoir or anything of the sort.
      - Sex scenes are to be done in private threads. When you're about to leave for one, put (Continued in (insert name of thread) ) at the end of your post in the main thread, and in the private thread do the same, (Continued (from where you were) ). This is for the sake of time keeping and keeping track of where everyone is.
      - Do not initiate a sex scene if you're going to take forever, or if you're going to interfere with anyone else in the group doing anything, such as if you're working as a team. I will creatively interrupt if I see that I need to.
      - Really, it's at your discretion, but try to not meet someone, grab their ass and expect to fuck within two responses. That's not what we are doing here.
      - No one is obligated to make their character have an interest in having sex with your own if yours shows interest.
      - Sex scenes are NOT to be constant. Meaning, I don't want to look at the club and see three sex scenes happening in tandem, or in succession depending on how long I was away.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.