Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
lVergill

ooc Backyard

lVergill

tumblr_nlz365R0pY1t3pr8zo1_500.gif

Also, please don't ignore the sad Foxy. D=

A sad Foxy is a lonely Foxy. =(

• Love 1

Angela Daring

*hugs the sad foxy* Please don't be sad. <3

Anyway, does anyone want to have a lewd side story with Angela and/or Keiko?

• Like 1

lVergill

You got me silly. <3

Edited by lVergill

Angela Daring

I know.  But I figured if I'm going to do it for you, I ought to offer others the same kindness.

lVergill

Oh, okay. =)

And foxy isn't sad anymore. xD

Kalvoras Vertal

"I've already got starter in progress for us, love ^_^"

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Matty
      By Matty
      Howdy! Here's the player lounge, where everyone can talk, share ideas and link up with other players. It might be a good idea to post a greeting that other players can read when they join, but that's your prerogative.
    • Multiversal
      By Multiversal
      Hoyaaaaa! Saw this thing and I love the stuff bout transformations! This idea I have thought bout before, but I forgot it a while back. Regardless, I’m interesting in trying this thing out! 
    • Rucio
      By Rucio
      Welp, this is the main OOC chain in the OOC category, because I am not great with coming up with names. This would be where everyone talks about either the games themselves, or plans out the next stages of their roleplays.
      That being said, thank god Bayonetta is being nerfed to the edge of existence in Ultimate because I do not want to deal with that ridiculously broken character again!
      So... I hope everyone has a good time roleplaying, and smashing everyone you meet!
      I did the pun again, didn't I?
    • Aura
      By Aura
      The Crooked Saloon

This is where most Out of Character discussion involving Black City will take place. Remember, out of character communication is crucial for this roleplay more so than any others. If you are new to Black City, or roleplaying through RP clubs in general, this is the perfect place to get to know some of your fellow roleplayers before jumping right in. If you have a character ready to go but don't know what to do with them, feel free to make a post here as well to find anyone who may be interested in playing with them! Any blackmail relationships and commands must be discussed either here or in private (Ecchitexts, Ecchichat, Discord, etc.) before they are to be accepted as canon. 
      Note: Unprovoked leaking of any characters' secrets is against the rules! Even here! Only a character's owner may decide to leak their character's secrets.
    • Kalvoras Vertal
      By Kalvoras Vertal
      Just a place for general OOC Chat ^_^

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.