Hi!

Hey everyone, I'm Eilauver or Eila. Already I've gotten a great welcome and help by awesome members so I'm super excited to get my feet planted in a new roleplay home.

I've been roleplaying for over fifteen years now on different platforms and with nearly every known genre. My favorites are fantasy, modern fantasy, modern, science fiction, medieval. I do like romance too but as a side focus and I'm not opposed to certain fandoms like Final Fantasy XV to name one off the top of my head. When I write I like to put in character thoughts, actions, feelings. I love the details and telling a story with others.

I'm a little bit mad after watching the latest Resident Evil movie. I did not like it at all so I'll be hanging around here getting a better feel of the site and hopefully erase what I just watched. I look forward to meeting you all! :)

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams, it's good to see you here. As Vergil said; that's a lot of experience. I hope you find something here that satisfies your roleplaying desires! If you have any questions, or need any help please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff!

• Community Administrator

Hello Eilauver; apologies for my late welcome, been working under the hood, as it were. Welcome to EcchiDreams; and I hope you settle in perfectly here. As I'm sure you've heard already; if you get stuck for anything or need any help with the site and how it works - please don't hesitate in contacting us. We're happy to help, as always.

• Senior Staff

Well then Eilauver; it looks as though I'm a little late, but welcome to EcchiDreams.
Although it seems like you have had a helping hand extended, if you do need any more, don't hesitate to come to the staff.

Super excited to have you here, and it looks like you have a fair bit of experience. Looking forward to seeing you around the site, especially if you consider joining some of the public RPs like EcchiTown.

Haven't watched any of the RE movies since like... three or something? I can't remember. But let's not dwell on that if you didn't like the latest one. xD

Sweet Dreams~

11 hours ago, Temaelrin said:

Hello Eilauver; apologies for my late welcome, been working under the hood, as it were. Welcome to EcchiDreams; and I hope you settle in perfectly here. As I'm sure you've heard already; if you get stuck for anything or need any help with the site and how it works - please don't hesitate in contacting us. We're happy to help, as always.

It's no problem. I appreciate the welcome and help :) Yeah, I'm liking the group a lot. There's so much to see and do. Again, thank you.

8 hours ago, SMFoxy said:

Well then Eilauver; it looks as though I'm a little late, but welcome to EcchiDreams.
Although it seems like you have had a helping hand extended, if you do need any more, don't hesitate to come to the staff.

Super excited to have you here, and it looks like you have a fair bit of experience. Looking forward to seeing you around the site, especially if you consider joining some of the public RPs like EcchiTown.

Haven't watched any of the RE movies since like... three or something? I can't remember. But let's not dwell on that if you didn't like the latest one. xD

Sweet Dreams~

Better late than never! Thank you! So far I put up a request thread in the private area but I'm going to work my way around to the public too.

You're not missing much. The franchise for me fell after Resident Evil 2. Hopefully someone will reboot it closer to the games. I'm feeling better today about it because it's my birthday yay lol. 

You're awesome. Thanks again :)