Ohayogosaimasu! Hello! Hola! Yellow! Gutentag (i do not know how to say that one)

Hello (again XD) everyone. I am very enthusiastic about RP and very open minded (I like almost every kind of RP and topic, because they are like flavors (and even bitterness have its tastefulness from time to time)). If you have something to say you can tell me I am all ears, open to improving (life is a constant search for improvement) and let´s all have fun. That being said... I would like to say more but Inspiration-sama is on vacation so yep.   

• Community Administrator
13 hours ago, Maxx said:

Hello (again XD) everyone. I am very enthusiastic about RP and very open minded (I like almost every kind of RP and topic, because they are like flavors (and even bitterness have its tastefulness from time to time)). If you have something to say you can tell me I am all ears, open to improving (life is a constant search for improvement) and let´s all have fun. That being said... I would like to say more but Inspiration-sama is on vacation so yep.   

Welcome to EcchiDreams, Maxx. It's good to have you here in our community. There's a lot going on here, and I'm sure you'll find something you like.