EcchiCredit Log in

Question

You get EcchiCredits just for logging in; you get an amount daily.

After taking a close look at the EcchiCredit role and function, I spotted something that got my attention and brings this one question into consideration. 

Do you still get the benefit of logging even while in incognito

7 answers to this question

• Community Administrator
10 hours ago, Temaelrin said:

You... Should. I don't know, no one has quite tested this for me. I will attempt to test myself and see if I can get you a more concrete answer.

10 hours ago, Temaelrin said:

No, I was referring to the login bonus which I've turned the daily from 20 to 26. For posts, topics and such most of these end in a 0 or a 5, so if you have a 0 or 5 at the end of your number in EcchiCredits right now, Iy'll be very obvious when you look again in 24 hours time and your balance ends in a 6 or a 1, that it worked. As for time, I think at midnight GMT in the winter and BST in the summer, but it might be cron based so it could be at anytime the app triggers on. Or it could be based on 24 hour blocks of your specific login time where it triggers once and doesn't trigger again until 24 hours have passed, so what might work for me, won't work for you.

For example - to hand I have 6,475 EcchiCredits. Assuming I do nothing and get no rep, tomorrow I should log in and find I have 6,501. That would show me for sure that it worked, and nothing else can interfere with that because what you get EcchiCredits for by default - there is no 6 other than the daily login bonus at this time. Well. Unless everyone started giving me one EcchiCredit donations, but then I'd count them all up and deduct it. ;)

I can now answer that: Yes, even if you're appearing as not online when you login, you will still get the daily EcchiCredit bonus for being logged in.

image.png

Just now, Temaelrin said:

You... Should. I don't know, no one has quite tested this for me. I will attempt to test myself and see if I can get you a more concrete answer.

I see, then I will test that myself tomorrow and tell you the result if my EcchiCredit made any changes while ignoring the reaction, reply, and post. 

1 minute ago, Temaelrin said:

I will also make it +6, which will make it easier to spot as everything else is usually round, either ends with a 5 or 0. 

Are you referring to the reply, right? Since that's the only one given the value of ¢5 and while other due ends with 5 or 0 like you mention.

Also! What time does that bonus take effect?

• Community Administrator

No, I was referring to the login bonus which I've turned the daily from 20 to 26. For posts, topics and such most of these end in a 0 or a 5, so if you have a 0 or 5 at the end of your number in EcchiCredits right now, Iy'll be very obvious when you look again in 24 hours time and your balance ends in a 6 or a 1, that it worked. As for time, I think at midnight GMT in the winter and BST in the summer, but it might be cron based so it could be at anytime the app triggers on. Or it could be based on 24 hour blocks of your specific login time where it triggers once and doesn't trigger again until 24 hours have passed, so what might work for me, won't work for you.

For example - to hand I have 6,475 EcchiCredits. Assuming I do nothing and get no rep, tomorrow I should log in and find I have 6,501. That would show me for sure that it worked, and nothing else can interfere with that because what you get EcchiCredits for by default - there is no 6 other than the daily login bonus at this time. Well. Unless everyone started giving me one EcchiCredit donations, but then I'd count them all up and deduct it. ;)

Edited by Temaelrin
I'll =/= It'll... Learn to grammar Temaelrin. It's not hard. | Edit again - Inserted example.