I chuckle at Lily eagerness for a fight as I see her walking close to a monster and Lily waving to come to her side which I do. The way Lily explain her theory was rather cute which made my hand pat her head to make her feel safe and happy without really know it.

"It's fine Lily, we can take it together or chase after it for EXP." I smile.

We both turn to see a large hog sniffing through the grassland and not taking our presence which made me leap from above him to slash his body to cause some damage to the beast.

I grin and run over to you and the hog, swinging my axe at it helping you out. We continue fighting it till finally it dies, causing me to giggle triumphantly. "Heh yeah I was awesome, wasn't I?" I remark grinning at you. We collect it's Exp and start walking over further into the grassland. "Though, you were pretty cool to..." I mumble shyly

Despite our lack of teamwork, we safely manage to beat a low-level monster with ease and seeing Lily smiling with pride from defeating the hog. In fact, it made me smile to see her being happy and giggling with the joy of battling.

"Indeed, I am quite impressed by your swings and movement." I smile, nodding.

After collecting some EXP from the hog, we began moving along to collect and see this brand new world while hearing her complimenting my own skill which made me blush slightly.

"Thanks, I don't know why but I actually like for you to stay by my side..." I spoke, a bit nervous.

I smile at Lily, "Pinky promise.." I mutter.

As I hold her soft pink, I stare at her eyes as I couldn't look away and feel quite happy with meeting her here, almost if fated made this happen. The world around me became nothing as I see Lily's smile from this little promise and I wanted to do more than just promise but show her my feelings.

I giggle. "Okay cool!...Now where do you wanna go next?" I ask, looking around the forest. I start walking around looking at the forest more closely. "Maybe we can go deeper into the forest? Or maybe go there, or there" I start pointing in different directions. I walk back over to you and grab your hand. "You lead the way..."

"Me?..." I mutter.

I look around the area to find a cave from afar which could hide some sort of treasure and slowly pulling her toward our destination with the scent of adventure looming over us. My grip became a bit hard as we enter the dark cave together as I pull out a torch to illuminate our path and looking out for anything while feeling Lily's body close to me.

As we venture deeper into the cave, it get's darker. The only source of light was the torch you were holding. Me being me I was terrified, but I didn't want to worry you. I try and play it cool but I hear noise, which makes me squeal and grip onto your arm. "A-ah sorry!" I let go of your arm once I realize what I've done.

I look at her with a sad smile since it felt quite nice having her cling to me and I try to calm Lily down from the little misunderstand about this situation.

"It's fine Lily, if you are scared then why don't you hold my hand until you feel safe?" I ask.

I extend my right hand toward the scare little bunny girl as she looks nervous about our touch but I didn't mind her to touch me since I rather enjoy her company a lot despite the little bond we share.

"O-oh heh thanks..." I mumble embarrassed as I grip onto your hand, squeezing it once in a while due to noises from inside the cave.

As we enter deeper I feel something touch my back. I once again grip onto you in fear. "S-something touched me!" I shout to you in fear. I forget what I was doing and just grip onto you as you try and find what it was.

• Love 1

I felt your tight hand grip me follow by a loud shout which made me quickly turn around to see nothing behind you and looking around the perimeter to see nothing of the ordinary. 

“I don’t see anything Lily, maybe it was water dripping from above?” I suggested.

The cave was pitch back which made difficult to find a good explanation to her recent touch and this torch have little lighting to see inside.

“O-oh heh yeah I guess...sorry...” I say. I still grip onto your arm since whatever it was scared me good. “Though I’ve got you here to protect me so I shouldn’t be scared.” I say while i hug on top your arm tightly, due to the darkness and also since I like being like this with you. If i wasnt scared out of my wits it would be better, but i still liked it.

I blush as I felt Lily's body press on my arm as a gentle smile imprinted on my face knowing she was very clinging today and patting her hair as I nod to her to agree with her statement. The safety of Lily made me feel like I need to protect her at any cost and the strange feeling lingering in my heart as we walk together like this in this dark cave. As we walk together, I could hear Lily's heartbeat while seeing a small light illuminating which made me softly gasp to see a pond at the end of the cave and made my eyes widen to find something so beautiful like this. 

"So beautiful, don't you think so, Lily?" I ask, shock. 

My face turns to the beautiful bunny girl as my hand grip her hand softly and making sure she was feeling safe from the darkness surrounding us. 

I stare at the pond in awe. "I never would of thought there would be something this beautiful in here." I say as i squeeze your hand, not from fright but from wanting to be closer to you. For some reason you made me feel things I haven't felt for anyone. I just didn't want to tell you. I was to shy  and well we just met, you would probably stop hanging with me if i told you.

"You think there is anything in the pond?'' I ask you, while walking over.

I look into the clear blue water of the pond. It was more beautiful up close. The pond had some sort of light in it since the pond illuminated the cave a bit.  

"Me neither Lily, I wonder what's inside of here..." I ponder.

I could feel your soft hand clinging me tight which made me feel a bit happy knowing you were by my side and listen to the question you have in mind which did make me curious. The pond looks very clean to the point that we could see the bottom very clearly and notice something in the depth of this pond. I try narrowing my eyes to examine it but alas, it fails and I have to think of another solution to that which did come quite suddenly with a soft gasp. My hand slowly release her gentle hand which I slowly hesitate but I had to since we need our hand to be free and ready to swim under there. 

"Then why don't we swim down? I can see something like a gem down there." I proposed. 

I smile as I began to slowly take my clothes away as I have a black short left intact and turning to Lily to see her preparing for that or looking away when she changes. 

• 1 month later...

"O-oh okay...Turn around" I say, a bit embarrassed that I have to take off my clothes in front of a stranger. Seeing that you've turned around I undo the buttons on my dress and slip that off. I take of my socks and shoes, now leaving me in my  pastel pink lace bra and panties. 

"Okay ready, you can turn around." Not wanting to be caught in your stares I walk over to the pond. I bend down and place my hand in the water. For a pond in a cave it was pretty warm. I look over at you for a second before jumping into the pond. 

"Come on! I can't look at this myself!"