Mistaken

So a few summers ago I was looking up random video game and anime conventions to go to. Thinking it was a smart idea to pay for it at the door, I did what I did. I went to the anime convention with a group of friends around the same age as me. We were all having fun and all until we reached the front entrance of this convention which was full of people. We waited on line for about 20 minutes trying to get in and once we did the most shocking thing happened. 

The people at the front collecting the money asked me if I had an adult with me. Knowing that it was probably my short height mistakening them I showed them I.D proof and all. But, they still did not let me in. So, little me thought what’s the point on continuing to argue when I can just go to the movies and call it a day. As I walked away I later learned that my friends were stuck inside waiting for me still to get into the convention and I had a lonely road after that. So please, if you ever see a short person walking around don’t mistaken them for something else xD  -I wrote this story as a way of remembering this triggering moment. 

Hope you guys thought it was pretty funny or weird.  ^^ 

Edited by Moshingxmyxdemi

• 4 months later...