Hello all!

Hi! I’m Lesbiana, or just Ana, and you’ll never guess but I’m a massive lesbian! Along with my love for women, I also love to roleplay. I’ve been roleplaying for nearly a decade now and have done almost everything from PM to public forum roleplaying. I’ve done quick one liners and 8 paragraph essay roleplay. I also can roleplay in existing universes or original ones, but I always prefer original characters.

I mainly roleplay FxF, and occasionally dip into MxM and MxF, but it has to be with the right person. 

Some other fun facts about me are: I’m 21 and a full-time Human Services major. I work at technology-based retail store part-time. I enjoy reading both books and manga. I also love anime with a fiery passion and I’m on my 5th rewatch of FMA:B right now. 

If you wanna know anything else, let me know! 

• Senior Staff

Hi, Lesbiana, and welcome to EcchiDreams.
I totally never would have guessed. 🙃
I can sympathise on the anime nerd thing too; I enjoyed FMA:B more than the 'original' anime.
Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay, and look forward to seeing you around.
If you need any help, feel free to ask.

Sweet Dreams~