Uniting the Kingdoms [RP]

He bit his lips. Oh god, he couldn;t take this anymore! He wanted to last, maybe prove to her how strong he could be. But, it was only a tail job. Its not like she was getting any pleasure from this, save for whatever goofy face he made. He closed his eyes, letting his lips quiver. Then, his semen shot out of his rod, squirting all over her tail. He let out pleasurable moans, as his juice left him.

A brow was raised. The throbbing against her tail increased in intensity! And then, as expected, he finished! Ropes of white shot out, much of it absorbed within the thick, soft fur covering her tail! A large damp spot was created, but still her tail worked, dragging up and down fiercely in an effort to completely milk him dry!

"Good boy."

After about a minute she finally stopped, uncurling the long appendage. With a snap of her fingers the tail was instantly cleaned! Magic certainly was useful!

"How was that?"

Eddie panted, pants still around his ankles, as he looked over at Ren. "Oh man... if thats how a tail job felt from you...I can;t wait to experience everything else~!" He chuckled. "Uh...hey, you cleaned yourself up. Do you...mind if you work your magic on me? I dont want to be all sticky when I put my pants back on."

Eddie blushed, thinking about that. Just the tip? Which means anything else coming after would just be grander... What a thought! A tail job was amazing enough! How would a handjob be? A blowjob? ...when they were married, sex? Though, she was inexperienced there... Still, he wondered if she would e just as great at sex on the first night. Shaking his thoughts away, he pulled up his pants.

"Right...tip of the iceberg. So...you have your ideas...and I had my tailjob... So, what now?"

The fox lifted her arms overhead, stretching them out. It was a fair question, one which she already had the answer to! After all she did have her plan prepared. All that were needed were the preparations! Well, that and time. Time meant doing other things.

"You take a bath. Then you sleep. But before that we figure out where we're going next. See, I can use what you've given me to take action. To bring down my father's vile rule. However it requires certain pieces to be both prepared and moved. Until then we're going to help you in your quest. So tell me: what sort of girl would you like to pursue next? We will find the next Kingdom, visit it, and work on that while things are prepared here."

Pursue next? That was a great question. The fox girl was pretty cute herself. Maybe not well endowed, but cute. But her skin...that soft skin! 

"Hmmm...well, I have one that has animal qualities to her. So maybe one more human?" Yes, a good start... Basic, but... Eddie began to think more. There could be a whole treasure trove of girls here. "Well, I guess we should go to the closest one, right? And well...if it helps you out, perhaps find a princess who is strong...tactical. Maybe could help build your army up a bit?"

To the west across the sea the Grecian city states live in almost constant war, peace is hard to come by in this land, Politicians fight for power for the respective cities. none is as mighty as the city state of Polemos. The Spartan conditions of the city creates some of the most cunning, and powerful warriors, but none are as cunning as the king himself, and within the rather Austere palace his Daughter Lena Carras, her blonde hair glowing in the sunlight trains with the many warriors amongst her people.

Ren nodded slowly. A Human. Some sense of normality. Made sense. A girl with strength could be a little threatening, especially if she for whatever reason ended up reverting back to her normal state. But surely everything would be fine, right?

"Alright then. Go wash up and prepare for bed. I have a few things to prepare."

Eddie nodded, as he made his way to the bathroom (which he asked, and was promptly pointed to). Everything would be different than home. It was just an ordinary bathtub, instead of a shower, and a bar of soap instead of gel in a bottle. Well...he would have to make due for now. Filling up the bath, he got nice and wet before lathering himself up. He layed in the tub, thinking about who the next girl he coudl find would be. His mind began to drift, as his eyes shut. Something quickly water...and then land! Looking all the land, all he could hear was the sound of clashing metal. Sword, perhaps? He woke up, dunked himself, pulled the drain, and stepped out. He grabbed a towel, toweling himself off. He quickly wrapped the towel around himself, and stepped out into the living area. "Ren? Hey, is there a kingdom that's close to water with warriors?"

Someday she'd have a better bath. But the cave provided plenty for her. She did not require luxury, although in due time it would be her life once more. In any case she had much work to do. The fox started to write up orders, multiple brushes and bottles of ink working on multiple open scrolls at once. A few birds flew into the cave, perching themselves nearby. When one message was finished it rolled itself up and floated over for delivery!

Pawns needed to be prepared. Mercenaries hired and moved. Scholars and scientists set to work on fabulous new inventions. Spies needed to gather intelligence and assassins needed to remove a few problems. All had to be prepared.

And then Eddie returned, naked save for a towel. She wasn't bothered. Her work was almost finished at least.

"Polemos it is. Rest well. We shall venture there tomorrow."

It was time now to prepare a teleportation circle!

He nodded, playing with his ear a bit. "Hey, uhm... this...this may be a strong request for me. And I know you're busy. But...when you're done, do you think you could...sleep with me? I mean, not ACTUALLY have sex in bed with me. Just...the two of us sleep together for the evening? Would that be ok?"

The sorceress lifted both hands up into the air. Sticks of chalk and wax candles went to work, sketching out a vast intricate circle covered in various runes and archaic shapes. Various crystals and herbs drifted inwards, settling upon key points. It wouldn't take too much to activate it in the morning.

She paused, glancing towards Eddie. That was actually somewhat adorable. Oh sure, she wouldn't tell him that but it most definitely was! So she gave him a single nod, returning her attention to the intricate circle.

"Of course. I'll be there once I'm finished."

• 2 weeks later...

Eddie nodded, smiling. He went back into the bathroom, and removed his towel. Seeing as he didnt have another pair of clothes, or even thought she would have clothes to fit him, he put his old ones back on. He could have slept in the nude, but... It was probably for the best if they were planning to participate in actual sex once they were married. Eliminate the temptation for now. He walked through the place, until he found her room. A bit dark, but he managed to see the bed fine. He jumped on it, and waited for the fox girl.

It took a couple hours for her to complete her work. Finishing the circle wasn't too difficult. However there were many messages to send out in preparation, but by the time she finished she was actually quite exhausted! And so she ventured off to the bedroom, candles extinguishing themselves as she passed them.

Slipping quietly into the dark room Ren made her way over, sliding carefully beneath the covers of her large king-sized bed. She kept her back to Eddie, tails curling around the man in order to offer further comfort.

"Goodnight" she mumbled softly. It wasn't too long before she'd fallen asleep!

In the morning she slipped just as quietly out of bed as when she'd entered it! A snap of her fingers was all it took to wash up. Of course a proper bath was nicer but she had things to do, namely get Eddie to his first woman. And so she ventured over, settling within the transportation circle as she waited for the man's arrival.

There was a moment during the night where Eddie felt comfortable and warm, as he felt something wrap around him. After some time, the warmth and softness had disappeared. A few minutes later, as the cool air touched him, he slowly began to wake. He gave a yawn and a stretch, and he pulled off the covers, bumbling out into the living area. He was groggily looking at Ren, sitting inside the circle. "Had to leave so soon? You were so warm next to me..."

Her eyes finally opened when Eddie approached. She allowed a smile to slip out. "Unfortunately we have work to attend to. Now is the perfect time for us to head over. It is morning and I have an idea. One moment."

Hands clasped together in front of her. As Ren started to chant ancient archaic words in her language the circle beneath them lit up, shining with a bright red glow! And then with a flash they found themselves seated upon the floor of what had to be a storeroom. The fox stood to her feet, adjusting her robes. From a sleeve she removed a loin cloth, tossing it over towards the male.

"You can dress up as a servant. Take the stairs on your left when you exit. They will lead to the bathing chambers. You'll find your first woman there. Winning her over is up to you. Or you could simply approach as you are now, however I feel it might end up making things somewhat more difficult given your foreign appearance."

Eddie was nearly blinded by the flash of red, as the room before him changed. They were no longer in the big expansive room, but now somewhere a bit tighter, more cramped. So, they had truly teleported to this...island place? Eddie gave a little smile, before returning his attention to Ren, catching what she threw at him.

Eddie looked at the loin cloth with a slight look of disdain on him. He returned his gaze back to Ren, same look upon his face. "...your joking right? Thats what servants wear in this world? A loin cloth? Not even ragged clothing... just...something to cover their loins?" He rolled his eyes, and sighed. He couldn't;t argue with her. She knew more about this world then he did, and if it was the only way to get in the bathing chambers...then it had to be done. Stripping right there on spot, he removed all of his clothing, putting them in a bunch towards the side. Then, he strapped on the cloth, feeling a bit...weird with it on. He swallowed a bit of pride and sighed. "Alright... stairs on the left when I exit. To the bathing chambers... Your right, I could explain to you fine how foreign I was... But, a mortal woman? Might not go over well." He nodded. He was just about to exit the storeroom, when something dawned on him. "Wait, if I'm doing all this, what are you going to do?"

With a snap of her fingers Ren's clothes shifted, taking on those that a commoner might wear within this realm. Basic robes and a hooded cloak. Nothing fancy but nothing that screamed 'servant' either. Ears were folded back, disappearing into her hair. Her tails even twisted against each other, forming one large fluffy sash which she wore around her waist, blending into the rest of her clothes!

"I'll be waiting. Watching and waiting."

And on that note that she departed the store room, making her way carefully down the halls. Of course she had other plans too. Her operatives worked all over the known world. She had someone here. Might as well get them set up personally.

Lena closes her eyes resting her head against the edge of the bath, steam rose out of the water as two guards stand guard outside the room re cloaks hang from their Bronze armor swords hanging off of their hips. Lena lazily tilts her head over to the entrance surprised to be seeing a rather handsome servant in the bath house

Eddie nodded, as he too left the room. Wherever he was looked rather nice. Various weapons and portraits decorated the walls of the hallways he passed by. He took a left, seeing the staircase ahead. It was...rather cold without any clothes on. Did servants around here really wear this? He assumed it would get warmer, if he was to go in a bath house. Then, it dawned on him... He was going to see his next woman bathing??? He nearly blushed! Part of him wanted to stop, as it would seem...quite obvious he was excited by her. Hopefully, the servants here were not eunichs...

Sure enough, he got to a room, which seemed to have steam coming from it. However, two guards were standing there. He did get a tiny peek at the woman inside, before focusing his attention on the guards. "I'm...uh...a new servant. I've been...sent to aid the princess." There was no way they were buying that.