Is anybody else excited for games coming out early next year?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am really looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 3, so much so that I have been avoiding as much information on it as possible because the internet ruins everything these days. So far the only thing I have an issue with is the music used in trailers and opening. I don't know why they went with Skrillex. Everything else looks great.

• 2 weeks later...

Kingdom Hearts III... I've been waiting for this before I even knew that there would ever be a sequel to the first game. I have too many fond memories of this series and dammit if I'm not going to cry my eyes out like a little baby. The final battle trailer... and the Asia Cup trailer just got me. Sora's anger and screaming made my heart drop. I can't wait to play this and then dwell on the bittersweet feeling of it possibly actually being the end of Sora's journey. I'll be playing this the second it unlocks. I was iffy about Skrillex working on "Face My Fears" but after forcing myself listening to it a few times it's not so bad. It could have been much worse. I'm just not a fan of the wub wubs. However "Don't think Twice" is fucking amazing.

REmake 2. I've avoided watching too much, but what I have seen has made me excited. I'm also super excited for the unannounced REmake 3 (RE3 best game in the series, fight me). It did leak out that they've already started working on it. 

Sekiro. Just Miazaki being Miazaki. I can't wait to get my hands on this and take everything in. I know it's not going to be a SoulsBorne game, but if it's like Kuon and Tenchu with some Souls mechanics I'll be a happy boi.

DMC 5. Ahem. B A N G B A N G B A N G PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER!

Tales of Vesperia. It's already out and it works perfectly on the Switch with no crashing or freezing what-so-ever/s. But really it's a good remaster.

And since I don't want to be here forever.

Dead or Alive 6 and Mortal Kombat 11 hype!

I also hope that Demon's Souls gets a remaster, and I'm hoping Bamco will bring Dark Souls II and III to the Switch.

Can't forget Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. I've beaten it on every platform it's been released on and I'm so happy it's coming to the Switch.

And finally Freedom Planet 2. I'm more hyped for @Sunstone's reaction to it actually. ❤️

@PixelBoi I'm hyped for YOU getting to play Kingdom Hearts III~! 😊💕 I so wish I had've played it for once in my life..., and from what you described it sounds astounding. 😮

I just thought of another game that I'm excited for which I'll add to this thread, and that game is: Bloody Trapland 2, which is coming out on February 1st AAAAA!!!
😝 

Archived