Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Alex Flinn

Keeping me up.

Alex Flinn

So I just need to post this and try and get this out of my head. 

On the 22 of Jan I went to the E.R. with chest and breathing issues and they ran so many tests I was hoping to leave with out pain and just go about my daily life again. After 3 blood samples 2 EKG's 1 x-ray and 1 Cat scan, I thought great they found something what could possibly be wrong with me. Well turns out one thing that they figured out is that I have lung inflammation/lung growth which is just the thing I needed to hear. Taking all these thing to my primary doctor he orders three more tests. One that checks for asthma and 2 for my heart, good news is, I dont have asthma that they could see on my lungs. Bad news is that I'm going for my heart tests littleraly in 4:30 hours and I'm terrified of what they could possibly find. But with painful breathing I just want them to find something so I can figure out why I'm in pain all they time, screw my job and all the hate in gonna get there if it's bad, I just want to get my self fixed and these issues that keep happening are just throwing me down. Why does it always seem that as soon as you fix one issue with your body you get hit for like 10 more.

• Love 1
  • Sad 2

PinkKitten

I hope they find out what's wrong and you start getting better soon!

Alex Flinn

I got put on a holter monitor today, monitors my heart rate during the day that I can push a button during pain. I hope they can figure it out as soon as posible , but I appreciate every ones support.

haremqueen

donut worry im sure the will find something and you'll be cured in no-time!!

Tollrick

You have our sympathy, and you'll likely be able to talk and vent to several of us if need be.

In any case, here's to your hopefully soon recovery.

PixelBoi

That sucks to see. I hope it turns out well. Just keep on looking forward to when it's over with and you're doing better. Good luck and here's to hoping for the best!

Sunstone

I feel terrible because I'm not sure what to suggest to help you in this... 😢 I'm not really a medical expert either... but the situation you described does some troublesome. I hope you'll be okay and that you'll get through this. I'm sending luck your way~ ✨🌻

Alex Flinn

I'm working on it, dont worry, I am trying to get it all together the monitor is actually helping me notice and track my pain so that I can take everthing back to my doctor and get it all fixed. I promise every one that I'm going to try my best to get better.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.