New and wanting to RP

I'm a new user seeking preferably private rps my preferences are that the rp involves my character being pregnant or in a similar state, with something non-human so to those who like magic conjuring and birthing or forcing a character to be an alien host I am seeking those sorts of stories, and I can be very flexible non-con for the character is okay other preferences I would prefer to discuss once there is an rp to be had, I've got all of today off so hoping to get something started. 

• Community Administrator

Well hello @Tamagohime and welcome to EcchiDreams!

Our site can be a little daunting to those who are new so I want you to be aware that our community is usually willing to help with any problems or questions you may have. The staff are also just as willing to help if you should need it (You can find us easily as we all have Purple names). There are a few things you can do to improve your chances of finding someone to roleplay with, and I've got a quick start guide for you here:

• Complete your profile.
  • Fill out a Roleplayer Preferences form; to let others know what your preferences are.
    • If you're into private roleplaying (Not publicly on the forums, but on EcchiChat (The chatbar) or by EcchiTexts, then consider letting people know. You can also use that link to find roleplayers that you might want to roleplay with.
    • Remember; if you post around on the forums, say play in forum games and what have you, consider putting a link to your preferences in your signature for maximum exposure. 
  • To be in control of your account, consider taking a look at our Account Control Guides.
  • If you're stuck for what the roleplay options are, and/or how to get started take a look at our Roleplaying Guides.
  • If you want to know more about your profile options there are also a few guides here.

If you have further questions, please don't hesitate in asking. We're happy to help.

Archived