Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Imouto Kanna

Seeking Public RP

Imouto Kanna

Pretty new to this and i just discovered this club... kind of enjoy the idea of other people watching us hehe
Ecchitext me for more details if you're interested. I've been doing exclusively incest rps with my character as a lolicon. I'm willing to branch out from that~

My preferences: 

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Seduction936
      By Seduction936
      Look at my F-list for an idea of what I like~
      Im really in the mood for a big breasted maid, or a big breasted milf ready to take care of me. We can plot some more once we get chatting! You can reach me multiple ways:
      Discord: Sedudu#0969
      Twitter: @time_seduction
    • PsychoSexual
      By PsychoSexual
      How long do you think it's fair/polite to wait for a reply?
    • Theylooknew
      By Theylooknew
      Good Evening! 😊
      I'm looking for any futanari lovers interested in detailed (paragraph or more) roleplays!
      Like playing submissive to your lovely futa mistress? Hit me up!
      Wanna do a futa x futa roleplay? Leave a message!
      Like to roleplay a futa who dominates anyone they get their hands on? You've DEFINITELY got a friend in me! 

P.S.: Not totally opposed to other scenarios, just listing some favorites in hopes of finding some folks with common interests :3

-Hope to play with you all soon ❤️ 
    • Mr.X
      By Mr.X
      Note: This will likely to be a single RP(No extra characters inside unless NPCs or I allowed to(Via Ecchi text if desired and must connect to the logic why you can meet him, also it is not likely for him to have a friend and reply to the said character), a side story that happens after Leon leaves Cassandra and Dezrin
      Leon is walking through the forest right now and he just walk to any direction that he desires with his own feet that covered by a pair of black military rubber shoes, it helps him on walking this annoying piece of land that is filled with a bunch of dirt and carcass. He just walked with do care and since no one is around based on his clones' intel, he just keep killing mosquitos, bees, and any annoying insects with a small but always hit fire magic and the fire magic burns the insect till the ashes not remain in the place. He just walked to a certain point of interest, which is a Lighthouse that he saw upon back when he is stranded in this island. But he doesn't care and walk away again. According to the said clone, that elf woman didn't wear a dress and just laying on the dirt. He doesn't flinch and care about that fact, it is useless for him to talk to someone like her. He won't even came to her again and pray that he doesn't need to see a nuisance called woman and IF they are in heat, he will be in serious trouble.
      He is thinking of finding a place to cultivate his mana back to his original state once more. Maybe he will cultivate while using gravity magic and time acceleration magic(He can't control the world's time but he can control his own "time") which will consumes his mana a lot based on his own calculation. He will die soon after IF he does dare to do so.

(Will continued later)
    • Neptune
      By Neptune
      Warning: This Side Story will contain scenes of a graphic nature. This includes, but is not limited to, sex, and first times. If you find either of these themes distasteful, then please do not read. This thread will not contain any sex; it is an adventure thread.
      Participants: Wolfe and Hanako
      Description: After settling in a somewhat safe house, Wolfe and Hanako planned on having a bath with the houses supply of water. Before they could, Cole stumbled onto their doorstep where he begged entrance. They patched him up and sent him on his way, before moving to enjoy their much needed bath.
      State changes for all participants: -20 Hunger points, -30 Thirst points, +20 Sanity points.
      -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
      Wolfe’s blue eyes shifted to look at Cole before he gave a slightly strained smile, “A little tired, perhaps. Who isn’t these days?” He asked back, skirting around the question that he really didn’t want to answer. Besides, it wasn’t entirely untrue. He was tired. He had been tired for about a year now. One had always sleep lightly in these times. If one didn’t, one might get caught off-guard by zombies sneaking up on them. He then looked over at Hanako when she spoke and he gave her one his charming smiles, “I’ll be there in a few minutes.” He said, watching as she walked out of the garage. After a moment, he turned back and said, "Now that you're patched up, I'll see you out." He doubted Cole would blame him, as he wanted to protect both his little sister and Hanako, and while Penny seemed to like the man, he didn't want to allow the man to hang around. Perhaps in the future, but not now. Not when the man wished to be on his own, now that the wound was dealt with.
      He then stood up, stroking along Penny’s face as she whined in disappointed, “Come on, Penny.” He said, his fingers tickling behind her ear before he looked at Cole and jerked his head towards the door. He then turned and left the garage, holding the door open for Penny to slip past him as well as for Cole, “Just lock the door behind you.” He said to the other man, pointing with his good hand towards the lock of the garage door into the study which had a key in it. He waited until Cole had done that before leading him out into the main hallway. He then peered out of the peephole of the front door, seeing that it was completely clear. He then carefully unlocked the door, making as little noise as possible before opening it up to allow Cole to leave, "Take care." He said softly as he watched the man leave. Once he was gone, Wolfe closed the door and locked it back up. He then Penny then moved to the stairs. He carefully stepped over Hanako’s noise trap while Penny slipped underneath it. He moved up the curved stairs to the landing, where the ladder was still down from the attic. He looked down at Penny and indicated with his arm for her to go up, “Up you go, Penny.” He said.
      She tilted her head at him, whining softly. She nuzzled his leg before gingerly placing her front legs on the steps of the ladder. As it was one that was angled, rather than straight up, he was able to then scramble up. He watched carefully, ready to help her up if he needed to, but she disappeared from view into the dark attic. He nodded in satisfaction before bending and grabbing onto the ladder and pushing it up so that the attic was locked. It would keep the two of them safe while he and Hanako were bathing. He checked the attic door before moving into the master bedroom. He could hear splashing from the bathroom, which could only be Hanako. 
      He reached up and undid the zip of his leather jacket before he frowned as he realised it was going to be awkward undressing with his broken wrist. He tried to think for a few moments before realising that there was no helping for it. With a little grimace he went to the bathroom, gently tapping his finger against it to announce his presence before he opened the door and peered inside, "I've got a problem. It's going to be really awkward getting undressed with only one good hand." He said, sounding a little embarrassed. He then took note of her sitting in the bathtub. He wasn't able to see much, as she was crouching low in the tub, hidden by the side as well as covering up the more interesting features with her arms. The only thing he could see clearly was the glorious red hair that clung to her pale skin, almost looking like tendrils of fire moving across her skin. He really liked her hair; such an unusual colour. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.