Seeking a literate male and female for a three person RP

Hi! I am seeking a literate male and female for a slow build, drama filled, cheating/cuckoldry role. Sounds fun? Please read more 

Me and my girlfriend (the female) have been together for almost five years now. We are each others only sexual partners and are madly in love. The only slight hiccup in our relationship is a small cheating incident (you decide what happened) early into our relationship. Despite that, I have never questioned your loyalty! However, things are about to change.

For our five year anniversary, you bring up the idea of going for some drinks at this bar you have been eyeing up for a while. It's pretty 'rock heavy' not my usual scene, but I would do anything for you, and with you by my side, what's the worst that could happen? It's not like you would end up with some random stranger, haha!

It comes to the night. We arrive at the bar. There's a mini event taking place, sort of like a battle of the bands? Surprisingly, I am having more fun than I thought I would! The music is loud, but you can move to it. The drinks are cheap, and strong. Most importantly? I have the sexiest woman all to myself. I'm the luckiest man in the whole bar.

A couple of hours into the night, we are waiting by the bar, and we notice a drummer (the other male) that played in one of the bands earlier, a band you ended up really enjoying. We introduce ourselves, tell him how good his band were, etc. He thanks us both, and shakes our hands. When he shakes your hand, you make a comment on the size of his hands, which throws me off straight away.

You two create an instant connection, and I can already feel the sexual tension dancing around the two of you. What happens next, is completely up to you both. Are you just going to share a subtle kiss on the lips for now? Or, are you going to rail the love of my life like a complete whore in the toilets, and send her back to me like nothing ever happened? The choice is all yours.

This is a very VAGUE and OPEN idea which can be changed! Ideally, I am searching for a cute; submissive, caring, female to play as my girlfriend (who is a bit of a whore, oops) & a cocky, assertive, reckless guy to play as the drummer. This CAN BE a short scene, or we can build it to be something longer/continuous!

Please go easy on me, as this is my first new making a scene, haha! Any comments/tips would be appreciate, too!

Thank you all 

• Like 1

It's not my usual fare but it's a fairly interesting proposal. I'm also musically utterly devoid of talent and LOVE music, so playing a drummer is pretty cool, although I'm at heart a guitar fanboy of the highest order. I just had an RP go on indefinite hiatus so I do have some time. Although as I write this I'm kind of tired so my level of excitement is lower than it might otherwise be.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up