Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
IsIncognitoModeOn?

Favorite Animal Species?

IsIncognitoModeOn?
Posted (edited)

Just as a way to get to know you all a bit more, I decided to start off with something a bit friendly!

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL?

Mine is the ever so elegant kakapo that resides in New Zealand. This beautiful bastard can't fly and classifies as an owl parrot, whatever that means. Luckily they don't have as much predators now that conservation efforts are in place!

Great Shagging

Edited by IsIncognitoModeOn?

lover of members

think im gonna have to be a bit boring, but i love dogs...especially the big and fluffy ones😍

dog wagging GIF

SMFoxy

The answer is always foxes.

CMMDR-Viper

Do Dinosaurs count or are we not allowed extinct species? And If not it would have to be the Pangolin.

Sunstone
Posted (edited)

I have quite a few animals I adore, but to answer the question in this topic's title; my absolute favourite species would have to be birds.

A few close runner-ups worth mentioning that I also love are:

✿ Hamsters/Guinea Pigs
✿ Lemmings
✿ Meerkats
✿ Harp Seals
✿ Foxes
✿ Goldfish and algae-eater fish (
these ones specifically)
✿ Penguins
✿ Frogs/Toads
✿ Hermit Crabs
✿ Some dog breeds (Labradors, Dalmatians, Beagles, Dachshunds, Pugs, Toy Poodles)

Edited by Sunstone

Temaelrin

I'm going to be "That guy"... For me; it's wolves...

But as a pet - Dogs. Specifically things like a Hungarian Visla or a Weimaraner. 

Whoreo

I've been rather partial to sharks or dolphins. sea critters.