TRAP RP request

Tactical harem

I thought joining this group there would be a lot of TRAP type characters to RP with. Since I did not see an RP request here I figured it was either not allowed or no one had made one. So here is mine. I would like a MxM trap RP but FxM is fine too. As for the plot or pairings I could easily do-

High School: Student x Student

College: Student x Student

Military: Soldier x Trap, Soldier x Trap Soldier.

Or some Trap form of the plots listed in my very long and complicated Preference page information.

• 5 months later...

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Citrus Coldfusion
      By Citrus Coldfusion
      I'm going to let this be simple I think. I'd like to play a trap or female, and for you to play a futa. Any other theme ideas can be integrated really, fantasy, incest, furry, etc. It will be full smut mostly but romance is welcome too. I want the traditional futa that's absolutely insatiable haha. Whether it's lovey and cute or being forced, either way your character should get carried away, they can break me how they want. Being overwhelmed is what I'm looking for.
      Also, this will pretty long-term, at least as long as we can keep it going.

Here are the kinks I'd like to try including, though you're welcome to suggest more:
      Big cock and balls Rough sex Very Excessive Cum Anal Musk play Maybe invite a friend further along the way
    • AirAllie14
      By AirAllie14
      (Post under construction, but your still welcome to read around and see if there are any you like!)
      Hi there! I’m Allie, nice to meet you! Welcome to my post filled with lots of different rp ideas and plots that I would love to do with anyone!
      Firstly, let me start off and say that I am strictly sub! 
      Now that that’s out of the way, I have been rping for over 3 years now. I can post short lengths of post and I can post long posts, really up to you really on which you prefer. I typically play female characters but I do enjoy playing traps/femboys as well. I am very open to kinks and have very few limits, check out my preference to get a good grip on what I like and don’t like or you can just ask me about a specific kink.
      For these stories, they can all go different ways and I can either play female or trap for really any of the stories, up to you which you’d prefer. I will also take any kinds of partners, Males, Females, Futas, Traps, as long as your the dominant one, your good with me!
      Now then, here are my ideas:
      1. The Demon Maid. 
      One day while walking home from work, your character discovers a strange book laying on the floor in an alleyway. The look is old and tattered, some of the pages ripped. You decide to pick it up and take it home. When you get home you begin to read the book discovering that it is in fact a book which tells you how to summon a demon. Of course, you think it’s not real and a total hoax so you decided to test the ritual and that’s when I appear. I explain everything to you and we make a contract with each other, binding me to you and now I live as your maid, tending to your every need and forced to obey your every request. There is one price for my services, your cum.
      2. In this world, monsters exist, everyone refers to them as demons. No one knows where they came from, but they exist. You are tasked with eliminating these demons as a hunter. One day, you discover an old building, it is rundown and decrepit. Inside you find, blood, lots of it everywhere along with bodies. In the center you find me, crying, my knees up to my face, blood also covering my body. When you approach me, I look up and you see my eyes, blood red and you see fangs in my mouth, you think that I killed these people but I didn’t, someone else did and he turned me into a demon. They say that you lose yourself when you become one, but I didn’t, I still remember everything and I don’t want to kill anyone.
      3. It was a night like any other. I always walk home like this everyday from school, something was different however. When I passed by an alley, I saw it, these was a man laying on the floor, another man/woman (you) slumped over him biting his neck. You hear me and turned over to see me, your mouth bloody, two holes in the man’s neck. I feel stricken with fear and immediately take off run, hoping and praying that you weren’t following.
      4. In the land, there once existed dragons, but now how people thought. These dragons were humanoid but could still fly and breath fire. Mysteriously, all died out, except for one (me). You are a hunter, one day while walking around, you stumble upon me. I immediately try to flee knowing that it was one of your kind that killed mine and that you would do the same to me. Will you turn me in and kill me or will you try to befriend me and keep me safe from those who would kill me.
      5. Tonight was a regular night, you got into bed and drifted off to sleep. Your cat jumped up onto the bed with you and laid down at your side purring and cuddling against your chest. In the morning, you feel the heat of something next to you. You figure it was your cat but it wasn’t, it was something bigger. Looking over, you see a young naked girl, her hair was white and she had white cat ears atop it’s head and a long white tail. The girl wore a collar on her neck, the name of your cat was written on it. This girl was your cat, she had transformed into a cat girl. 
      6. I recently transferred to your school, I’m your typical shy and quiet type so I don’t talk to many people and many people don’t talk to me figuring that I was a loner. Your the bad boy/girl, one day while hanging out with your friends, one gives you a bet. He tells you that he’ll give you a lot of money if you became my boy/girlfriend for a month. You agreed for the money. At first, your just doing this for the money but over time, we start to develop a deeper relationship and soon when the month ends, you have to make a choice, you either break up with me and take the money, or you give up all the money to be with me. 
      7. Little Red Riding Hood. For this rp, I’ll play as Red and you play as the wolf. You can either play a furry wolf or a humanoid wolf guy, up to you really. This rp could go two ways, either on her way to her grandmother’s house, the wolf finds Red in the woods and rapes her or we could go the romantic route. Here me out, is this ridiculous... maybe. So the two could meet in the woods and subtly begin to form a relationship together, maybe he saves her from another pack of wolves or she finds him starving and offers him some of the goodies in her basket or she finds him hurt and brings him home where she tends to his wounds. If you do choose this rp to do with me, let me know what role you would like to go down and also feel free to let me know your own ideas.
      8. I’m really craving an incest role between siblings recently. What I had in mind was two siblings who are very close. One day the brother just had enough, he had always had dirty thoughts of his sister and one day it becomes too much and he rapes her. Of course after that day she is distraught about what just happened but then, she starts to come around and the two begin to develop a romantic relationship with each other. For this one, if you don’t like rape we can just have it as like he confesses to her and things go from there. Any ages will work as long as I’m the younger one. I can play loli, shota, and I’ll go up to maybe 21, you’re welcome to play any age you want or we can even be twins if you’d like, I’ve been really craving twin incest a lot lately. For this one I can play female or trap if you’d like, just tell me which. MxF MxM FxF all work for this one.
    • ShimapanThief
      By ShimapanThief
      Lately I've very much been wanting to roleplay a feminine male, one who could crossdress and very easily pull off looking like a girl, except for his cock.
      I've been trying to think of specific ideas, and I've only been able to think of a few - as well as have a few NSFWimages that I wouldn't mind playing. I'll put them all here.
      I have both submissive and dominant plots in mind, but more sub than dom.
      Note: Most of these ideas will be anime/hentai based!
      Plots:
      Dominant Needed:
      Should I Tell Her? (Friend x Friend) - Now in high school, YC and MC have been friends since middle school. MC has never really had many friends, and likes anime a bit. YC has had even fewer friends, and talks about anime or references almost constantly! She's your typical nerdy girl, always watching the latest series or reading the latest doujins and manga, and although most people find it offputting, MC and YC have gotten along for years. All this time, however, MC has harbored a secret - he's a trap! All the times they've went the mall and tried on outfits, or walked around Akihabara together, he's actually been a boy.
      He's been afraid to bring it up to her, but as time's gone on, he'd found it more and more difficult to keep his secret. One day, when they are handing out in YC's apartment after school to relax, he brings it up to her.
      MC: "You don't... hate me do you?"
      YC: "I've been waiting for you to bring it up! I've got just the thing!" She says before pulling out a small box. Of sex toys. Is it consentual? Or forced? How does their friendship evolve? Is That... Him?! (Friend x Friend) - Kaji. Typical Japanese college student. He was decently attractive, was fairly popular with girls, though he never had a girlfriend. He was nineteen, and seemed to be fairly well off. He went to class, never did badly, and even made sure to go out sometimes.
      No one would suspect that he was a popular trap cam boy. Three times a week he would slip into his apartment and get dressed, pulling on panties and stockings and some cute ensemble, only to find himself climaxing multiple times for his viewers. It made him quite a bit of money. He thought he was completely anonymous, his online identity being known as Yukari.
      However, when his friend, Asahina, recognizes him when she was on her own web cam expedition... Will she bring it up to him?
      I was thinking we could take this a few ways. Maybe she asks him about it and he denies, and she proceeds to sneak in on him to catch him in the act - maybe through the blinds. We could have her be dominant over him, preferably. Chihiro's Worst Enemy! (Danganronpa Fandom, Chihiro x Genocider Jack) - Chihiro Fujisaki. A cute boy who was picked on for being too girly as he grew up, was chosen to attend Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Programmer.
      Touko Fukawa. The Ultimate Writing Prodigy, chosen to go to Hope's Peak because of her writing skills, harbors an inner alternate personality - the notorious serial killer Genocider Jack! Genocider's preferred targets? Cute boys.
      When Chihiro started school, he decided to try to live as a girl, taking on a persona of being a girl, and even dressing as one. What would happen if Genocider Jack finds out about this trap? Older Sister's Toy (Sister x Brother (x Sister's Friends)) - Two close siblings. An older sister with money who is out of college and on her own. A younger brother starting college and needing somewhere to stay. A plan to make him her toy to repay the time he's going to be spending with her.
      Their parents talk her into letting him come stay with her while he's in college, since she went there and never moved out of the city. It saves on costs since he doesn't need an apartment or dorm, and he can just eat with her and enjoy life with his sister- or so he thought. Shortly after moving in, he comes home and she's drunk. He's always been a smaller boy, very effeminate, but always dressing the part. That is, until she decides to force herself on him. He can't tell her no, she's never done anything wrong by him... She has him dress up in some of her clothes, simple, nothing more. She likes it. He forgets the events until a few weeks later, he comes home and she has her friends over... Who all want to see a cute boy in a dress. They take turns ravaging him, leaving him breathless and drained.
      Short one shot, multiple characters. Submissive Needed:
      You're a Boy? (Roommate x Roommate) -Yuna was a student at a prestigious all-female school. 'She' fit in just like everyone else, even living with a roommate in the dorms. 'She' and 'her' roommate were best friends, all three years they had been in school together. Yuna is a very meticulous person, keeping track of both 'her' own and 'her' roommates schedules, so 'she' knows just what's going on.
      One day, senior year... 'Her' roommate comes back from vacation early, catching Yuna in 'her' underwear relaxing... finally revealing how Yuna is actually a trap. Yuna wakes from his slumber to his roommate's cry...
      We could take this multiple ways. Preferably, Yuna dominates his roommate, making her keep his secret from others. He just wanted to live as a girl. She hadn't had any problems the last few years, why start now? Inspiration Photos (all are assumed to be NSFW):
      Cute Trap Fox My Best Friend is a Trap As I find more I'll update this thread.
    • Disgraced Angel
      By Disgraced Angel
      I'm a pretty simple femboy and love most things, if you are looking for my specific kink i have included my preference sheet, also feel free to ask me anything! I primarily play Femboys/Traps, but i am fully able to and willing to playing Futas, mostly, but not limited to the submissive side! I can always play power bottoms and more dominant characters, if you would prefer!
      Here are some different settings i wouldn't mind exploring (I'll add more ideas as they come to me):
      Generic high fantasy, medieval setting
      My character character could be a traveling mercenary, trader, enchanter... whatever who either needs some help or gets into trouble with your character. It could be non-con attacked by the creatures/bandits they were sent to vanquish, or nothing nasty at all and they just falls in love with a stable boy... The possibilities are endless and i don't mind expanding and coming up with a grand idea with you.
      Generic Modern day
       A more lovey-dovey, modern day, but with possible fantasy hints. My shy character finds love in your character, maybe they protected him against a bully, co-workers catching one anothers eyes on late shifts, or anything in between. I hope this roleplay would lead to a sub and dom dynamic, hopefully even a pet play thing as they develop their relationships.
      Fantastical Brothel
      Sissy Factory !Craving!
      Knotty Dog, Dire-Wolf Services !Craving! 
      The Dragon and it's (S)layer
      The Wrong Side of Town
      An unusual curio  
      Witch's Pet !Craving! 
      Character ideas that could be used for these RPs!

They are just vague ideas, i would love to expand on them with anyone of you, just message me if you have an idea!
    • Master Blaster
      By Master Blaster
      I want to play the protective masculine love interest of a small sweet femboy. Whether it's an older brother always looking out for his younger brother or knight who's willing to sacrifice his life for his prince. I love the idea of these opposite characters falling in love. I can do just about any setting and pairing, and while my tastes are fairly vanilla, I'm open to discussion. I don't like long posts so talk to me if you have some time. Thanks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.