Merry Meet!

Salutations EDRP! I am GreyWitch. I stumbled upon your site by happenstance, and I am excited to see what new adventures await me here. 

A little about me: I’m 30, from a small town in Arkansas where my closest neighbors are goats, and the internet is at best dial up speed slow. I enjoy many things outside of roleplaying, the most noteworthy is reading. Following close behind is photography, volunteering, and walks in amongst the country side. 

I’m married, happily for six years now, and I have four fur children. (2 dogs, 2 cats) I’m Wiccan, though admittedly I am still finding my path. However I find that paganism just seems to fit for me. 

Roleplaying wise I have been writing off and on since I was 11. I started on neopets (is that even a thing still?) took a long hiatus when I turned 19, and joined an adult rp site several years ago. Sadly, it was shut down, and now I am once again a writing nomad. 

I typically like supernatural themed rps mixed with romance, however I’m quite flexible as long as the plot interests me. 

I look forward to getting to know you all! 

Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again. 🙂 

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams! It's good to see you here with us! I just checked, and Neopets is still a thing. I used to use that site all the time xD I had completely forgotten about it. Anyway, if you need help or just have a question, please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff. We're more than happy to help.

Archived