i forgot to make this

hello i use to role play alot on imvu in many different groups with many different people, sorry for my bad grammar and spelling if you read this i love video games hey are like my live but it is 2nd anime is what i grew up on  and i love memes and dark jokes and puns o what is really cool i can voice act a little bit so thhat is cool uh.

im always looking to meet new friends 

games like

halo 1235 and reach

fallout 3 new vagus skyrim

left 4 dead 2

warframe 

world war z

and yes i have a xbox i know im a scrub 

and my only app game Azur lane has some nice ship wifus Yamasiro is my best wifu

i think that be it with my bio i suck at these things i hope you can read this sorry if you cant 

• 2 months later...
  • Community Administrator

Sorry for the late reply, but welcome to EcchiDreams! It's good to see you here. If you need any help, or just have a question, please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff. I'm personally a fan of RPG, Simulation and Survival games like Fallout, Skyrim, 7 Days to Die, The Long Dark, Elite Dangerous, Euro Truck Simulator, etc.

• Community Administrator

Hello @DozleZabie2, and apologies from me as well. We've only just had the chance to look over the welcome topics and realised that we had missed so many new topics by so many awesome new people - such as yourself. 

Welcome to EcchiDreams, it might seem a little pointless now, seeing as you've been on the site for quite a fair while, but we recently published a starting guide for all new Dreamers. If you're interested, take a look. 🙂

thank @Manni and @Neptune and  @Temaelrin i have said this before i love being here and you guys keep this place feeling like home and i love being here and me and @Sunstoneis always a blast of sunsine to talk to . and speaking of skyrim i been playing it again XD even have some rp ideas from it 

Archived