do you think there should be a community guide?

do you think there should be a community guide?  

7 Dreamers have voted

1. 1. Do you think there should be a community guide?

• Yes!
    • No.
    • Maybe.

OMG @Wolfie that looks pretty good so far. as for some article ideas the ones I can think of at the top of my head is the Gallery, roleplaying suite and preferences, how embeds work (and what can be embedded) like Youtube can, how to report content? etc... I did have a more determinate list but it was lost in my house fire a few years ago. i'll poke about tho.

also why is my username sparking/fizzing?

Edited by Whoreo

• Community Administrator
On 24/11/2015, 13:01:55, Whoreo said:

OMG @Wolfie that looks pretty good so far. as for some article ideas the ones I can think of at the top of my head is the Gallery, roleplaying suite and preferences, how embeds work (and what can be embedded) like Youtube can, how to report content? etc... I did have a more determinate list but it was lost in my house fire a few years ago. i'll poke about tho.

Thank you, as @SylverWing stated she too took on this task once, it was the EcchiDreams FAQ section at the time and basically a thread filled with lots of posts, a nightmare to search through on top of that it couldn't be commented on, maintained efficiently or anything like that... This on the other hand is using our Articles system, which can be searched through easily, maintained more efficiently and is basically a slight mixture of Wiki-pages and our Articles. 

What's even better is that we can actually categorise them; take this for example:

tutorials.thumb.jpg.61c53f210249210ceb42

On 24/11/2015, 13:01:55, Whoreo said:

also why is my username sparking/fizzing?

Because you're a premium member; Gold and Platinum premium members have sparking usernames now. It's subtle so it shouldn't be too distracting. 

On 24/11/2015, 11:57:53, Wolfie said:

I want it completed and on-line by 1st December 2015.

By the way this is a personal deadline; the official deadline is the 7th December 2015. Still looking for requests - because as I've said previously I don't want to release it, empty or sparse. 

Edited by Wolfie

• 3 weeks later...