Hello everyone!

Hello there!

Just a new member of the site but definitely not a new member to the RP world 🙂 I've been into it since I was just out of college, so about 4 years now!

My style is typically vanilla type love scenes and the sweet and sensitive kind but I am willing to experiment and try different types as well! I usually write in third person but first person is always great as well. The great part of my style is that I am always listening to my partner and if they like something to be changed then I go for it. Plus my charm is amazing as I have been told lol!

A story that I have worked on for many years now is a sugar daddy type story, which I'll explain more of later on 🙂 

Writing is such a wonderful passion of mine and getting the opportunity to meet some new people and share some of my writing would be so wonderful! I've struggled with shyness and self-confidence issues over the years and I am looking forward to hopefully get out of my comfort zone on here and meet some great people!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Administrator

Hello @RPGuy19 and welcome to EcchiDreams. Apologies for not being able to reply sooner. I've been a little busy, but I'm finally here welcoming everyone I've been unable to welcome. 

If you're looking for a comprehensive guide on how to get started around here, please check out: 

As we've covered a wide range of subjects that can get you started.

Archived