Hey all!

Hey there! Nice username, btw. ^.^

Welcome to EcchiDreams! Have you found the Roleplay Guide? If not, it should be located under the Information tab at the top of the screen (or in the hamburger menu if you're on mobile). Additionally, a staff member (recognizable by their purple names) will probably be along sooner or later to link you to the new user starter pack. I'd do it myself, but I'm on my phone and I'm a lazy ass oops.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here! We're all pretty friendly, so don't be afraid to strike up some conversations as you get settled in. 🙂

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams! It's good to see you. Feel free to have a look through the Welcome Pack that was put together by @Temaelrin. If you need any help, or just have a question, please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff!

Welcome aboard Calcifer! ^^ Hope you have a wonderful time here dreaming with us. If you need any help with anything or have any questions, you're more than welcome to ask around the community or reach out to a staff member! Our names are in purple, and a full list of us can be found here.

Happy Dreaming~!
🌻 

Archived