Athletics fields

• JennyDK unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Atmer was running out on the track field, getting a morning run in before anything else he did today. He always felt restless in the mornings. When he finished his running, he walked over to his water bottle and his muzzle, taking the bottle first. Then he strapped his muzzle on and began wandering around.

• Like 1

Scarlet covered her mouth with one of her upper arms as she started to step down to the athletic fields. While she didn't mind getting to meet the new faces that she'll be spending time with for her next few years at the academy. She also got cramped rather easily and when she got cramped, her body starts to get creaky and make noises a lady her age shouldn't be making just yet. But, with the free space of the outdoors, she could stretch and start shaking off the rust. She blinked noting that someone was already there ahead of her but she didn't really mind as she took off her top revealing the short undershirt that she normally wore underneath which exposed her belly. She began to do some light stretches as she prepared to let out her excess energy for today. 

• Like 1

Atmer's ears twitched a little when he heard someone approaching. He turned and saw @OlrukTheSmall starting to stretch. He hadn't been expecting to find anyone out this early in the morning. His tail dropped a little as he went to go approach them. Come on. Gotta go say hi. I can't stay timid forever. he thought to himself. When he got to the red female, he kept a little distance so that he didn't interrupt her stretching. "H...hi. I'm Atmer. Atmer Gilan." His voice was very small and muffled due to the muzzle that he wore. 

Scarlet blinked as she heard something that her ears barely managed to pick up on. She looked around just to make sure that someone wasn't playing with any magic to tease her before finally realizing that it was the dog boy. "Sup?" She said in her default volume of a bit louder than room volume. "Sorry. Did you say something? I didn't exactly quite catch that." She said as she was still in the middle of her stretches. Her upper arms crossing over where her shoulders were whilst her lower arms stretched through crossing beneath her beasts which had the untended effect of making her bosom pop out from being squeezed in between her arms. 

His ears dropped a little at her saying that she couldn't hear him well. He tried to speak a little louder, it still slightly muffled from the muzzle. "S..sorry. I said hi, im Atmer. Atmer Gilan. I didn't expect to see someone out this early." He watched her stretch. When she did the stretch that brought a lot of attention to her chest, he did his best to not stare. He couldn't keep his tail from swishing side to side though.

"Well, I figured I'd take an early leave from the assembly today. Honestly, it's just a repeat and its crammed full of people." Scarlet said as she shook her head as she showed her particular dislike for being surrounded to the point that she couldn't move as she pleased. "But anyways it's nice to meet you Atmer. I'm Scarlet Onawa. You can just call me Scarlet though." She said as she reached back and stretcher arms behind her back. "Hmmmm, you don't look familiar. Are you one of the new first years~ I'm a second year myself." 

His tail swished some more with the nice greeting she was giving him. His voice began to lose most of the meekness as he spoke now, only the muffling from the muzzle hindering his speech. "Its very nice to meet you, Scarlet. And yes, I am one of the first years. Would you like any help stretching? I know sometimes for me I can't quite get certain spots without a little assistance." His ears were perking up more and his tail swished slowly from side to side. 

"Hrm, ah that would help wonderfully. Even with four arms, there are still times it's better to have another person helping out." She said as she found a patch of grass on the open field and sat down on it. "I still got my sitting stretches so you can help me warm up there." She said. "She spread her legs and her arms reached out to try and touch her toes and she bent her front forward in the space between her legs. 

He stood behind her, placing his hands at her shoulder blades. He pressed them into her, pushing her forward more to really stretch her out. After a count of eight, he slowly released the pressure, letting her lean back. He stepped back so that he didn't crowd around her. "You're welcome. I'm glad to help." Under the muzzle he was smiling wide, the muzzle hiding his sharp teeth. His tail was starting to swish around more, showing his happiness at being helpful.

She let out a light groan as they finished up the stretch and soon she was shifted on her back. One of her legs crossed over to the other side as she tried to keep her back on the ground. "Alright, hold my leg." She said as she rather comfortable with the first year as she only grew uncomfortable when she was surrounded by so many people that she couldn't stretch her arms at least 90 degrees in a direction around her. Her red skin starting to glisten with sweat as she was warming up rather well. 

He moved around her and kneeled on the ground, hooking and stretching out her leg, one after another. He could smell her sweat before it could be seen. The special filters in his muzzle reduced the strength, but what he could smell didn't actually smell too bad. The smell of physical activity mixed with her own personal scent. He grew more comfortable around the red girl, feeling his energy picking back up to where it normally was.

Scarlet grunted as she mentally counted and one of her arms tapped him when she had complete the count and was ready to shift. As she finished her stretch, she felt like she had mostly warmed up her body and went to stand again so that way her leg muscles were ready. "Alright," She grunted as she raised a leg and her lower arm took a hold of it and folded it up to touch her butt. "Almost done." She said as he would see that the patches of sweat that went from her body were darkening her shirt and was starting to slide down into her undershirt. 

He stepped back, trying to not be accidentally kicked in the face. He saw her sweat beginning to darken her shirt, clinging to her body. He felt himself starting to sweat himself. The muzzle was getting a little hard to breathe in, so he took it off, his sharp teeth now visible as he smiled or talked. He waited until she was done stretching, curious as to what she was going to do.

She rolled her neck from side to side as she stepped onto the track that was used. She reached into a pocket and pulled out a stop watch that had a sweat soaked piece of tape clinging to it that had some writing from a marker tip but instead of a name that signified who it belonged to. It had a series of numbers that were used to keep track of how much time had passed. "Thanks for warming me up Atmer. Now then, I'm gonna burn off some energy." She said and soon she was off paving the trackway with her foot steps. 

Before he could say anything, she ran off. His tail stilled as his mind began to race a little. As tame and puppy-like as he normally was, he was still a predator. The sight of her running off away from him made him want to go into chase. He felt his body crouching into a runner's stance before he could think things through. He pushed off, his inhuman speed causing him to leave a cloud of dirt in his wake.

Scarlet was a powerful runner in her own right. Her muscular legs made her jog easy and light for her. She kept her breathing steady as she had already rounded the corner on the track. She was still in a warming-up state so she wasn't really trying to outpace him and she didn't even notice when he went right after her either. 

He finally cleared his head when he saw he was close to her. He was going too fast to stop, he knew this from experience. He didn't want to crash into the ground again. So he decided to make a game out of it. The idea of playing with a friend made him excited and happy. His tail wagged and began to throw off his course until he fixed it. When he caught up on her, he tapped her shoulder, a child-like bright smile on his face. "Hehe, tag! You're it!" He rushed forward past her, laughing happily.

Scarlet let out a breath of air from her mouth before drawing in another breath before she felt her shoulder poked and saw the younger wolf-boy run past her. She smirked as she bent her back a bit as she took a more serious running posture. "Heh, careful who you're asking to play with pup." She said as her competitive nature told her that she wasn't going to lose easily. Her muscles in her legs coiled like springs and in a burst of strength she switched gear from her light jog to a more serious run. Her lower right arm reaching out as if to say she was going to tag him back with this arm. 

He kept his pace, making sure not to tire himself out too soon. This was way too much fun for him to let it end quickly because he was being dumb. Between meeting Yuumi and everyone else at the opening ceremony and playing with Scarlet, he was feeling a lot more comfortable being here. He heard her approaching fast behind him, tapping him and leaving him in her dust. He let out a laugh that sounded vaguely like a bark. He droppe his body low, not quite on all fours, making his lithe body more aerodynamic. He sped forward, his eyes locked onto her.

She smirked as she looked back to see the wolf-boy want to play and Scarlet was in the mood to play. She decreased her pace so that way he could have an easier time to catch up and tag her as frankly, thanks to her oni blood that ran thick in her veins. Scarlet could keep playing this game that was mixing between tag and an Indian running start. "Cmon~" She called out as she passed him. "Looks like the both of us have some spare energy to burn off." She laughed. 

He laughed as she goaded him, knowing she was enjoying this as well. He felt his instincts kick in, bringing out the alpha side of him that is usually hidden behind his puppy attitude. His voice was now a smooth dreamy voice with a hint of growl to it. "Looks like it. Let's see who can keep it up the longest." He pushed through a moment of exhaustion, hitting his runners high. He tapped her shoulder and kept running.

Scarlet smirked as she wasn't planning on losing that easily with the pup. She had been born with this stamina and she had worked herself to be able to last longer. At this point, she was totally sure that she might've been one of the fastest long distance runners at the academy. . . "Heh, you're on." She said as she watched him pass and soon she was stomping her feet after him as she made to catch up, tag and then run ahead of him. Since he wanted to see who could go the longest, she would oblige as she shifted her gear whenever he passed him to a tad slower pace. 

He followed the circle around to get behind her again. He saw his prey start moving at a slower pace, knowing this was his chance to catch her again. He sped forward with his hand outstretched. He misjudged his aim though, forgetting he had dropped his body low. He kept his eyes forward, not noticing that instead of tapping her shoulder, he tapped her ass. Oblivious to what he had done, he continued to rush forward.

She let out an 'eep' as she felt his hand brush against her butt. She flushed a bit and she huffed out of her nose as she grinded her feet into the track and ran harder but instead of just touching him. He grabbed his shoulder and turned him around. "Hey, you touched my butt." She said very seriously. "Did you do that on purpose?" Her lower arms folding beneath her chest as she fixed him with a glare that could make a medusa turn to stone.