OOC talk for Monster Academy.

I honestly don't wanna argue nor get on the wrong foot with anyone here. I'm not a bad person here, but playing multiple characters is not my forte.

8 minutes ago, Austin Skywalker said:

I honestly don't wanna argue nor get on the wrong foot with anyone here. I'm not a bad person here, but playing multiple characters is not my forte.

I am not sure how much luck you will have if you are excluding one on one lewd though. Just letting you know, that it will give quite a bad impression, like with me.

Maybe I just need time to open myself up more. It's just hard to get myself back into just one on one when it ends so quickly to me. It sucks and I cannot deny it.

I used to do what you are doing - exclude 1-on-1 with males when I played a female. It really limited what I could do and how many partners wanted to RP with me.

Like I said, it is something I learning myself to move away from ^^

I am NOT trying to be an ass, but I am just telling you that it will give rather ill impressions and such.

And your not wrong. Your words are true and no, your not being an ass. It's just something I need to accept and not hold it against me or anyone for that matter, otherwise I won't get anywhere at all.

You mean here, canon clash or anywhere really? Opening myself up to one on one is a step I need to take, just unsure of where to start it.

Edited by Austin Skywalker

Fair enough. Oh as a heads up, Gamescon's Is gonna be starting in half an hour from now. If I don't reply right away, it's because I'm wanting to see what new games will be shown to us during this event.