1st year classroom

It looks like everyone's favorite dragon goof Keya was, indeed, there, sitting at one of the many tables, doing something on his own laptop. From the looks of things, such as his focused expressions, slightly extended tongue, piercing gaze and sly smirk, he was playing something and mashing buttons, like crazy. Even though he has claws on his fingers, he is able to press buttons really fast on his laptop, without breaking anything. Keya's known to have broken a couple laptops in the past, but only his own, nobody else's. He's always very chill with other people's laptops. His current laptop looks like a brand new one, so here's to hoping that it will last long!

He does, however, pauses whatever he's doing after a few seconds, takes the earbuds out of his ears and looks up at Lucy with a bright, Keya-like smile. He stands up, putting his hands on his hips, while his tail behind him wags around, probably out of excitement. "Hey, Lulu!" He raises a brow, but still grinning. "Bus? Don't you live here?" He chuckles at his own stupid joke, completely looking over the fact, that maybe she was out somewhere.

His tail, though it's probably softened right now, it still wags around, almost knocking over his own, brand-new looking laptop. It was so new, that the back of it was even shining, and the keyboard looked like it was glowing. It was a very hard sight to watch, nearly ending the life of technology again, but it doesn't happen... yet. It's infuriating, to say the last. At least he's happy to see Lucy!

• Love 2

Ruben was sitting opposite of Keya on his own laptop. He was running through his latest game of minecraft, doing survival mode this time to see if he could recreate what he had made in creative mode. Walking in, anyone could see that Ruben had definitely went for a different look tonight. His blue hair was left down this time, reaching down to his shoulder blades. He wore a black button up shirt with  white pinstripes, the top two buttons undone and, like Lucy requested, no tie in sight. He also wore some new black jeans and dark brown boots.

Hearing Lucy enter, he stood up and spun around, making sure to not block Keya's view of her. Ruben had a bright smile, not even noticing that he didn't pause his game. "Hey! Lucy! Was worried you were getting cold feet. Yeah bus? What were you doing that needed you to ride the bus?" He looked confused until she asked where the elevator music came from, then he looked sheepish. "Heh...sorry. That one was me. Thought that at least some kind of music would be better than none until you arrived."

• Love 2

"Oh, you'll see why in due time," Lucy smirked, keeping the mystery of her journey up. She walked up where they moved the equipment, taking a moment to appreciate the set-up, her fingers running by the cold metal edge of the mixer. Edgar wasn't lying - the former A/V club really had some good equipment - and Lucy couldn't wait to put it to action.

She pulled herself a chair, placing her laptop in front of her, plugging it into the machinery before opening up the screen. She grinned widely as the notifications informed her of the new hardware, and stretched her arms in front of her, getting ready for the show. Her gaze went towards her friends. "So, how about we get this party started?" she asked - not really waiting for an answer.

With a few quick movements, she brought up the interface, put on a set of headphones - her own, that she brought earlier this morning, and which, with a slow "plump", sunk into her head - and finally placed her hands on the mixer, with a skilled motion slowing down the turntable. The "elevator music" started slowing down, but she made sure to let the beat keep going at the same rate - as the melody eventually halted to a stop. With a flick of a switch, she turned off the few spotlights they had illuminating the hall until now.

Her eyes went to the monitor, quickly pulling up a folder she had prepared beforehand. She dragged a couple files onto the virtual interface, assigning them to different keys and disks on the soundboard. She pressed two of them. "Initiating system override," a synthetic female voice announced in her headphones. Simultaneously, the reflectors in the hall were brought down to the ground, lighting up with a pale green light.

Her hand went to the console, turning the bass slightly up, as with a press of a button, a synthesizer came in. The lights started to very slowly rise up, stopping a few inches higher. She thumbed another few buttons. "System override complete. welcome: DJ LRK." announced the prerecorded voice, and Lucy smiled. "Now, quiet," she instructed to her friends, pulling down the microphone. The video projectors started came to life.

"Goood evening, Ironclaw, and welcome~!" the slime-girl exclaims into the mic. "Are you having a good time? Well, buckle up, because it's about to get even better. What do you say we get this party starteeeeeeed?"

[[ See it live :p ]]

• Love 2

Keya just stands there and seems like a proud father, as he watches Lucy preparing to start the equipment and all that kind of stuff that he knew nothing about. Thankfully he doesn't knock down his or anyone's laptop over with his tail, as it stops swinging uncontrollably. He looked over to Ruben for a moment and decided to practically rush over to his side, standing next to him as they both viewed Lucy. He grinned, bumping Ruben in the shoulder for a moment with his elbow. He turned his head to speak to him, though only when she stopped talking and broadcasting the voice. Even so, Keya's voice actually isn't overpowering right now, or being too loud, so everything is completely fine. "Now that's our girl right there! If I was her dad, I'd be a proud one!" He placed his hands in fight form on his own hips, letting out a Keya Style™ laughter.

For a moment, he looks over to Ruben's laptop, seeing as he didn't pause the game. He smiles and only raises a finger to press the escape button, pausing the game. He whispers to Ruben for a moment. "I think I heard some sizzling just before I paused the game. Be prepared, once you unpause it!" He winks at him, letting out a laughter yet again, though not one to disturb the broadcasting voice, once again.

• Love 2

The grin on Ruben's face doesn't falter at all as he watches Lucy do the final touches to the equipment and even uses the music he had put on to intro her. At the bump from Keya, he looked over and grinned with the dragon over their friend. He made sure to talk only when Lucy wasn't broadcasting her voice, she might kill him for sure if he ruined this for her. "I feel ya on that. She's doing great!" He nudged Keya playfully as the male laughed, making sure he didn't interrupt Lucy.

At the mention of the sizzle, Ruben paled and quickly looked at his laptop. "Shit! Thanks. Damn, now I'm going to have to start over. Oh well." He shifted where he stood and waited until Lucy became free again to talk to.

• Love 2

She pushed away the microphone, clicking the mute button as she did so, and turned towards the guys, grinning cheek-to-cheek. "Best feeling evah-" she chuckled, pushing one headphone off her ear. "So we should have about two minutes and twelve seconds until I need to cue the next track - how about that?" she laughed some more. "Jokes aside, I pre-scripted most of the transitions, so we should have some time for ourselves. Until I have to shift the thematic a bit. Or until the crowd starts shouting profanities at us." She stretched back on the chair, with a smug grin remaining on her lips.

Now that this was done, it seemed that even Lucy's form came back to order. She was wearing her usual leather jacket - zipped all the way up, even though it was pretty warm indoors - and a set of her best, black (and also made of leather) pants, tucked into the bovver boots on her feet. And while her general appearance didn't vary too strongly from her usual, she did emanate this aura of fervor and confidence that gave her that last little boost to her looks she needed.

"So," she started, beginning to unzip her top. "Time you guys found out why exactly I was late." The zipper opened, and she threw the jacket off her shoulders. She looked at her friends with an amused and still quite mysterious smile. "So- Ta-daaaa!" she exclaimed, suddenly pulling up her shirt, flashing her two... bottles of some strong spirits, lodged deep within her chest. She chuckled, unable to keep a straight face, then fell into a short, but hearty laughter.

"Well, alright, now keeping the jokes aside, I thought that we could at least get something out of the fact that we're not there on the dance-floor. Anybody got glasses?" she asked, pushing out the bottles out into her hands. "Lance said he'd be dropping in later with some of his own stock, so we should be set for the night. We just need to keep it out of sight 'case someone checks up on us."

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

Not wanting to interrupt Lucy speak as she does so, Keya walked over to one of the empty tables and chairs, slipped himself into said chair and kicked his sneakers clad feet up on the table, just watching her. He was wearing his usual choice of outfits, those being the loose black jeans and a buttoned up dark magenta shirt, as he really didn't bother to look nice or different, nor did he really care. He way he had his feet kicked up on the table, it looks like the chair could fall backwards at any moment, though it's not like he could really be hurt by falls, as proven in the first day back into the academy.

When she finally wants to reveal something to her two friends, he looked at her with a smile, but when she started undressing, his smile dropped and pupils turned a little bit smaller. "Woah..." Famous last words. "...Oh, crap!" He loses his posture and falls backwards, making a loud thud. Laughing it off whilst he laid on the ground, he uses his wings and hardens his tail to support himself up, the chair coming with him, as his tail is stuck through it. Dusting himself off, he fixes his long blonde hair as well and places some hair strings behind his green scaled pointy ear, eyeing the bottles. "I guess that explains the bus, then, huh! What a naughty Lucy, smuggling alcohol..." He laughs at his own joke, as usual. "Anyway, how nice of you to keep it cool for us!" He mentioned, letting out a chuckle.

Upon she asks if there are any glasses around, he looks around, noticing a large wardrobe in the class. "Maybe in there, I'll go check!" He rushes over, not knowing the concept of "relaxed walking" and opens up the wardrobe, finding a package of plastic cups, as if some child was throwing a party here ages ago. "Will these do?" He grabs them, as it was a large unopened packet of plastic cups, though due to his strength, most of the cups are now deformed and some are even slightly broken. He looks at them, some of them still being intact. "Uuuuuuhhhh..... Whoops!" He chuckles once again, sticking out his tongue a little bit as he rolls his eyes, making a sort of "It wasn't me!" face, walking over toward Lucy and placing down the unopened package of good (and now bad) plastic cups.

• Love 2

Ruben had leaned back onto a desk, halfway sitting on it as he waited for Lucy to be in the clear. He eyed Keya's sitting posture, knowing what was going to eventually happen. He was chuckling to himself at the memory of Keya falling previously, until he noticed Lucy finally stepping away from the set up. "Awesome! Good idea preparing the transitions. I certainly hope we get time to hang out. Though it's pretty fun just hanging around here anyway, heh." 

When Lucy began to reveal her surprise, Ruben watched her intently...until he realized she was stripping slightly. Then his eyes went huge and a pink of blush grew across his face. "Uh...um.. Lulu..." When the bottles were revealed, his nervousness died a little, but not entirely. Then the event he was expecting... the crash of Keya falling. Ruben winced and looked over at the dragon, chuckling and watching him re-right himself. "Heh, you really ought to either use your tail to better stabilize yourself or quit sitting like that." Then he turned to Lucy with a grin, but the blush was still evident on his face. "Nice grab though! I didn't even think about stuff like that. Definitely explains the bus trip. Now I'm really glad you prepared those transitions heh." 

When Keya brought back the bag of mostly crushed cups, Ruben shook his head and smiled. "Heh, nice one Keya. Here, let the weak human take care of those haha." He teased the dragon, making sure that his friend knew that he was joking around. Then the blue haired male looked through the bag and found a few cups that survived the crushing grip. He placed them on the table and motioned to Lucy to open the first bottle.

• Love 2

Lucy coiled forward in laughter at Keya's sudden - yet not quite unexpected - reaction. "Well someone's enjoying the view," she teased through the giggle, sending a wink towards Ruben, definitely noting the vivid blush on her friend's face. She was meaning to comment on it, but Keya spoke up himself, most likely saving Rubes from some more teasing from the party-mooded slime girl.

"Yuuup, as cool as your girl herself," she grinned, flicking some remaining slime residue from the bottles as the hole in her chest began to fill in. "Here's to hoping I didn't start digesting these by accident-" she murmured, clearly still joking around. Placing one of the bottles on the nearby desktop, she took the other one and looked into its neck. "Ugh, corked. Give me a claw, Keya?" she asked, holding the bottle out towards the dragon. As he handled it, she looked towards Ruben. "So, how's that laptop of yours running, Rubes? I see that architecture software is working quite smoothly," she teased, pointing out the instance of Minecraft still running on the device.

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Love 2

Keya chuckled at Ruben's reaction to Lucy as well, enjoying the fact how he wasn't ready for it, but technically neither was Keya himself. When Ruben mentioned he's weak when he went to take care of the plastic cup package, Keya placed his fists on his own hips once more, squinting his eyes at Ruben, in a judging way. "Oye! Don't'cha say yoo're a weak hooman eva' again, a'ite, Roobes?" Putting on some weird accent for whatever reason even he probably doesn't know. After that, he gently uses one of his fists to grind it against the top of Ruben's head, which is a fun quirk he always does to him. It didn't hurt, per say, but it's definitely something that Ruben could feel on the top of his head. And no, this didn't mess up his hair in any way.

At Lucy's teasing words, all he did was point his long tongue at her once again, in a joking manner. As she needed a corkscrew, he looked at her, then the bottle, then nodded once with a goofy smile and reached out with his hand, pointing a claw at the cork, stabbing it as he removed it without any problems, it making a rather satisfying popping noise. After all that, he really didn't have much to say. He did lean against yet another table - that's the third table he touched today - looking around casually, perhaps waiting for the drinks to be prepared.

Feeling the mood to join into the chatter as well, he'd ask something to Lucy, once she finished conversing with Ruben. "Just how strong is that, exactly? I dun' wanna get knocked out here!" He asks with an excited grin and a raised brow, whilst he pointed a couple of times at the bottles she brought, intently looking at Lucy for the answer. He said he doesn't want to get knocked out, but it feels like he doesn't actually mind.

• Love 2

The wink from Lucy at her comment of someone, likely him, was watching her as she pulled the bottles out of her gelatinous body made his blush deepen just a little more, tinting his now pinker ears. He felt a little relief as she didn't continue on it, but he wondered how long that would last. The comment from Keya was a welcomed distraction, pulling Ruben back from his imagination to reality. Ruben chuckled at Keya's ribbing at the weak human comment. He knew that always messed with Keya just a little. The change in speech pattern did make Ruben give the dragon a look, but he didn't say anything about it. "Heh yeah yeah yeah. I got ya. Not a weak human at all." He chuckled and flexed his arm, showing very minimal muscles that would be the perfect punch line for the joke.

He watched the bottles get opened and noticed that Lucy was calling him out a little at the game that he had been secretly playing lately. He reached his hands up and scratched his head embarrassingly as he looked at her sheepishly. "I mean, I still wouldn't mind you taking a look over it. But yeah... been hitting a rut in my designs lately. Found that Minecraft lets me get out my frustrations pretty easily, haha." He waited until the drinks were poured and nodded along with Keya's question. "Yeah, that's a good point. While it would definitely make the night fun, I don't want it to make the night shorter either."

• Love 2

"I'll take a look later, don't you worry." Lucy smiled towards Ruben, getting off the chair and onto the floor, resting on her knees. She looked upon the computer screen, the pixel graphics bringing back some memories. "Been ages since I played that game. We should set up a server sometime," she considered, lost in the thought for a moment.

"Uhh- On a scale from 'not strong' to 'strong' - the latter. Starting at 40%, and I think the other one's a bit stronger," she informed, with a motion of her head signaling towards the bottle on the desk, as she pulled the cups closer, preparing to fill them up. "But I don't think we'd be getting you knocked out anytime soon anyway, Keya. I swear you can down more of this stuff than the rest of us combined." She chuckled, the bottle in her hands shaking dangerously, spilling just a bit of the contents onto the ground. She poured just a bit of alcohol into each - just enough for a shot - and picked up one of the cups herself, putting the bottle aside. "So, what do we toast for?"

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Love 2

Keya remained leaning against that one random table, close to the other one that had the cups to it. He looked down at them for a moment, then at Lucy. He shrugs, letting out a chuckle as he aligns his hair yet again behind his perky ears, seeming to be in the way recently. "Ahah, well, you have a point there, Lulu!" Replying to him being more alcohol-tolerant than others. He stops leaning, rubbing his neck a little bit. "Even so, I still get affected a little! You know, a teensy weensy bit!" To emphasis it even more, he raised one of his hands and squints his eyes, showing how much little, by practically touching his index finger and thumb together, while his other fingers on that hand were pointing up, kind of like an ok-hand sign. "40% seems like a lot, though. I mean, I wouldn't know, of course, but..." He looks over to Ruben. "...You may be strong, but try not to drink a lot of it, Rubes! I worry about my friends, you know...!" He says, looking down sheepishly, whilst touching both of his index fingers together at his chest.

Back he went to smiling after that, trusting that his friends won't get blown away by the alcohol. He grabs onto one of the cups, though rather gently this time, almost trying to just hold it between his fingers, rather than his entire hand. "Uhmmm..." He thinks for a moment. "For good health! And, uh... Good grades! And, uhm... For me- Err, I mean, us, on how amazing we are, of course!" He raises the cup into the air, a tad bit of alcohol splashing out from it on his fingers, grinning in a cheeky way, excitedly and proudly, whilst looking at his friends.

• Woohoo 2

Ruben listened to them with a happy, contented face. He did feel the most at ease around his two best friends. The alcohol's content level made him eye the cups that Lucy had poured, thinking to himself just how much he was willing to get intoxicated tonight. Keya's assessment lined up with his own thoughts perfectly, making Ruben chuckle a little. "Heh, no worries Keya. Like I said earlier, we want to have long fun, not cut out too short." He gave Lucy a happy smile as well, greatly excited on what this night could hold for the trio. 

At the subject of toasting, Ruben tapped his chin a little in thought. Keya's idea was great, but a sly smile slid over the human's face as an idea popped into it. "Good grades and health are a good one, but how about we toast to the success and future of... LRK!" He took up the last cup with an excited energy that he normally didn't show, ready to drink when the others did.

• Love 2

"Hah, I can get behind that. To LRK! And the awesomeness of Keya!" Lucy raised the cup enthusiastically, the contents shaking in the plastic, and downed the alcohol, shuddering just a little bit as her body started to digest the bitter liquid. She rested the cup aside, and stretched back, resting her head on the back of a nearby chair.

"And don't you worry, I'm not keen on blacking out just yet either." She chuckled, addressing her friends' concerns. Due to her slimy physiology, alcohol worked slightly differently on her organism, being diffused into her entire body and not a bloodstream, so she had a slightly higher "lower limit" as opposed to most blooded people, but when it eventually managed to get to her core... well, things would start getting funny. "I do need to keep an ear on the music, after all. Just don't drink down, or y'all gonna hate yourselves later - trust me," she concluded with a piece of folk wisdom. The downside to her physiology was that the hangovers were absolutely terrible, but then - so were everyone's apparently.

"So, anything interesting you people were up to while I was gone? Or were ya just sitting around playing Minecraft?" she jabbed playfully at Rubes, trying to pick up the conversation.

• Love 2

Keya, too, lifts up the drink to... drink it, but it doesn't  look like it hit him at all. He didn't shudder, nor did he make any sort of face. As if he was drinking water. That's usually how he does, for the first few cups. "Hmmhmhmmmmm..." He clicks his tongue a few times, still holding the cup and looking down at it. Perhaps, he's trying to taste the alcohol a bit better. He mutters to himself something, before setting off the cup on a table. "Interesting..."

After that, he'd listened to Lucy's chatter, making finger guns at her. "I'll give it a few minutes and an extra shot, before the effects get to you, Lulu! Be carefuuulll...~" He says, teasing her, albeit sounding like mocking, but it really is just a friendly banter. He winks at her as well, putting on his usual grinning face. He looks over to Ruben for a moment, but only to see how he reacted to the drink.

Whilst not knowing what to really do, he'd walk back over to the table where his laptop is at, sitting down, a bit more carefully, so that his tail doesn't knock over anything, especially the chair from below him, which is something that happened quite a few times in the past. Since Lucy said "you people", Keya had assumed that he should respond with something as well. "I was just playing a music based rhythm game, that just came out recently. It has really good music. If you're a sucker for good OSTs, I will send it over to you on Messenger!" He'd look at Lucy as he said that, looking confident, as he always does. Then, he'd lean down, only to button his laptop a few times for unknown reason, then straightens himself once again, putting his hands on his hips as he looks around, waiting for more conversation topics to pop in.

• Love 2

Ruben hadn't drank much before, only a beer or so at Lance's party last year, so he hasn't fully explored his tolerance of alcohol. He didn't down the cup, but he did take a good sized drink. He felt the burn travel down his throat and warmth immediately wash through his body. He smacked his lips a little to get the burn from his mouth and looked down at his cup before giving his friends a big smile. 

His face was already pink from the blushing earlier so if the alcohol would have caused anymore, it wasn't easy to tell. At the comment of Minecraft, he chuckled again. As he talked, he walked around a little before seating himself in a seat that was as close as he could be to both of them at the same time. "Heh, I mean, I also put on the "elevator music ha. Other than that, me and Keya were just doing our own things waiting for you." He had a big smile on his face as he sat and listened to them talk. Occasionally he took more small sips of his drink, just letting it keep up this new, really good mood he was feeling.

• Love 2

"Pfft, yeah, right," she dismissed Keya's comment, synchronously rolling all three of her eyes. "I don't have that weak of a head, Key'" she grinned, teasingly showing Keya just the tip of her tongue. She glanced towards Ruben, slightly surprised to how well he was taking the alcohol, and listened to her friends respond.

"Oh, it wasn't that bad, Rubes~" the slime-girl admitted, not wanting her friend to dwell on that side-handed comment. "Better you set that up than if there was no music whatsoever. Besides, people seemed to be vibing to it anyways, so... take that as you will," she chuckled, and pulled her legs closer to herself, her attention turning to her draconic friend. "Sure, shoot me up later! I'll have a look!" she smiled at the suggestion.

"Really, that it? No secret boy talk or anything? God, you two are boring," she mocked, showing her teeth in a teasing smile. The alcohol was starting to spread through her body, filling it with a bitter, but also pleasantly warm sensation. The faint spreading "taste" also reminded her of something. "Uhh, do we have anything to eat around here?" She asked, her eyes scanning the room for any boxes of pizza that may have perchance escaped her attention. Not that she expected any, but it would have been a nice surprise. Her brows frowned as she counted exactly zero. "One sec-" She pulled out her phone, and got Lance's contact up. "Laaance, get us something to eat while you're at it?" she recorded a voice message, stopping for a moment in thought before pressing the button again. "Something spicy- oh, and some water too. Thaaanks!" she shun her teeth at the mobile, despite her image not being recorded, and placed the device down next to her.

• Love 2

Watching her show the tip of her tongue to him, he returned the favor with his own, as if it was some quirky reaction exchange.

Keya intently watched Ruben, seeming just a little concerned as he downed some of the alcohol, but seeing his minimal reactions, he sighs in relief, feeling much more at liberty to breathe and to consume alcohol. He'd give a simple nod to Lucy's reply to his talk about the game, reaching in his pockets to take out his phone, using it without even scratching the screen with his claws to button a few things on it, after which Lucy would get a buzz on her own phone. "Sent!" He'd mention, having had sent the OST, in case she does want to check it out later.

He'd turn his attention to Lucy, once she mentions about them being boring, but that isn't the part that caught his attention. "Don't girls do the secret talking thing and all that?" That's all he asks, but with a sly grin on his face and a slightly mocking tone as well, looking over to Ruben and does a purposeful shrug, making his movements seem more comical. Lucy did have plenty of secret things to talk about with Karnis that one time, and possibly many times, but this is only a thing that Lucy knows.

Keya's ears perk up, as Lucy talks to Lance on the phone. It makes him smile and get excited slightly, looking down at his own stomach for a second. It did give out a slight growl. "The mind reading Lucy strikes again, because I am hungry! Can't wait for him to get here with something!" He mentions after she's done talking, sticking out his tongue a bit further now, showing just how long it is, licking all around his lips. After that, wanting to check up on his friend, he looked over to Ruben. "Yo, Rubes, how're you feeling? Any dizziness? Nausea?" The concerned dragon boy asks. Guess that sigh of relief earlier was a fake.

Keya doesn't look like he's changed much from one shot of alcohol. Essentially, he's literally still the same person and has no different attitude or appearance at all.

• Love 2

Ruben leans back into his chair, a semi dreamy smile on his face as he listened to his friends talk. He chuckles at Lucy saying that the music wasn't that bad, but it makes him happy to get the approval of her. While he did listen to music, he wasn't into it as much as either of his friends are, especially not Lucy. "Heh, well that's good. I'm glad I didn't mess it up for you." The talks of the boy talk made the slightly buzzed human laugh. "Pfft. Yeah, Keya's kinda right. Besides, if we did something like that, it's usually spur of the moment talking or texting between us, not really big conversations." 

At the mention of food, Ruben looked around slowly, his movements exaggerated like he "was a detective looking for a clue. "Food...we probably should have thought of that..."  Keya's question on if he was ok, he gave his friend a big smile and wandered over behind him and draped his arms around the dragon's shoulders. "Oh yeah, I'm good. Just a small buzzy feeling, that's it. Probably be better once we get some food." He quickly climbed off of Keya and wandered back to his cup, where he took another sip.

At Lucy mentioning Lance, Ruben went closer to her this time. "That'll definitely get this little party of ours going! Just...don't let him toss around any glowing balls of magic. I'm just now getting used to the blue hair...and I like how you both look, heh." 

• Love 2

"Why would it only be a girl thing? I'm sure you guys also have plenty to talk about when the girls aren't around-" Lucy narrowed her eyes in a slightly comical expression of suspicion. "Like, how many girls you hit on, or- How much you bench-pressed last week," she teased, pouting her lips in a know-it-all grimace. She then laughed out heartily, resting her arms behind her head as the conversation turned towards Ruben and his tolerance to alcohol.

"Ah, get off him, Key', guy can handle his liquor," she defended her friend, even despite herself not quite agreeing with that statement - seeing how even this little bit of alcohol was starting to make some impact on him. "Not like some people who think replacing my ceiling lamp with a disco ball is a good idea when they get slightly buzzed~" she playfully snarked at the dragon, not truly holding the incident against him (especially since the idea wasn't all that bad).

"So, you guys wanna do something more aside from just sitting around waiting for snacks? We could pass the time with some games- 'Two truths, one lie', or, 'Never have I ever'..." she proposed, a mischievous smirk appearing on her face. Why not? They had the booze, the space, time, and the company.

• Love 2

Keya chuckles at Lucy's comments of what men might gossip about, though he doesn't comment further on that topic, as there are more interesting topics coming to light. For example, the impact the alcohol might make on Ruben. Keya crosses his arms and pouts, looking at Lucy with a mocking expression. "Hay, let me worry 'bout him, a'ite? Though, more importantly, what does the disco ball have to do with liquor?!" He says, laughing out loud in a heartfelt way, really enjoying this chatter. "...Besides! It looks really good, and it really fits the lo-fi music you always listen to~" He says, sounding a bit teasing, possibly referring to that one time Keya was in Lucy's room and she put on some nice music, not quite long ago, although the disco ball wasn't turned on then. Something else was... Ahem, anyway!

As always, he had listened to Lucy to see what ideas she has in mind, grinning at the suggestions. "Oooouuuh...~ That sounds fun! I will let you guys decide the games, though, as I'm fine with anything!" He quickly puts that out, so it's out of the way, raising a hand to idly scratch the back of his neck, using his claws. There were a couple of times where a game of "Truth or dare" between Lucy, Keya and a few other party kings (and queens) got out of hand, in a good way, but sadly Ruben wasn't there to attend any of it. Even though most of the attendants were drunk, Keya can't help but to remember of those times. He looks off to the side, making a casual thinking face, but ends up smirking at the wall and lets out a chuckle, quickly erasing his thoughts afterwards and focusing on what's happening in front of him, now.

• Love 2

Ruben looked a little confused at the disco ball story, but he waved it off in his head and laughed with them. He didn't take another drink for a while, feeling it hit him a little more than he wanted to be at this time. He knew his inexperience with drinking would probably make him a lightweight, but he did enjoy the buzzy happy feeling he felt right now.

At the mention of games, he smiled brightly. "Hell yeah! Probably truth or dare might work best...since I haven't done much in my life to make me successful at never have I ever, heh. That sound good with you guys?" He walked over and hopped onto one of the desks, getting himself all settled in. He looked around and a thought popped into his head. "Hey! Isn't this the room we were in last year? I wonder if any of our old desks are still in here."

• Love 2

"It fell off last winter, Keya. And you broke my lampshade while mounting it. You better have been drunk when you did that." She raised her finger, almost threateningly so, but the smile on her face betrayed no mal intention behind the gesture.

"In any case, truth or dare sounds great!" she turned towards Ruben, addressing his proposition. And, truth be told, it was usually the most... interesting game to play. But it still could certainly gain from adding some more alcohol! "And if you want to pass - you take a shot. How does that sound?" she asked, leaning forward to reach for the bottle.

"You guys wanna Google some interesting ones, or just make them up as we go?" she asked, pulling closer the emptied cups and filling them with rather scarce amounts of alcohol even for a shot - she didn't want Ruben to black out  just yet. "Also, Keya, you're starting. Because you're the oldest. And because I said so."

• Love 1

"Oh, yeah. Well, I can always come and fix it- Actually, I will come and fix it. I'll make it look better as well. Fuck, I'll even buy a new one!" Keya says all of that, quite excitedly to, looking like someone who's made plans, for sure. He seems so confident in this, like he's never going to forget it. "It's going to be great. Just, trust me!" He lets out a laughter, almost sounding evil. He's definitely not going to mess anything up, for sure!

He looked at her and listened out her proposal, but he shrugged. "Not like it's going to affect me too much, but you got it!" He seemed cocky.

Not having anything to say to her first question, he grins at her when she mentions that he's the one going to be starting. At her last sentence, he made a gesture by placing one of his palms on his chest, leaning back with a surprised face, although it looks more like a mock again, than anything. "Ooooh~ ...Because you said so, huh?~ Bossy Lucy, I like that!" He says, in a joking seductive tone, letting out a laughter once again. "Well, in that case, how about... Truth or dare, Lucy?" He finger guns at her with both of his hands, winking once. "Back at ya', Ha!" He shone his bright, pointy teeth at her, being in a good mood.

• Love 2