Office for Human-monster relations consultant.

• 2 weeks later...

Isegol was slightly worried, it had been a while since the school year started, but still no one had visited his office yet, he decided to go out into the hall, maybe the sign on the door had fallen or the or the twins edited the sign to say something obscene or funny one more time.

When he left the office, he saw Hiroshige @Godot walking down the hall, he had not yet memorized the names of the new students but Hiroshige had stayed in his mind after he smell how nervous he was during the welcoming ceremony.

He nodded in greeting, waiting for him to walk close enough to start a conversation, trying to hide his claws behind him, and not showing his fangs, trying to look as less threatening as possible.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Arknight said:

Isegol was slightly worried, it had been a while since the school year started, but still no one had visited his office yet, he decided to go out into the hall, maybe the sign on the door had fallen or the or the twins edited the sign to say something obscene or funny one more time.

When he left the office, he saw Hiroshige @Godot walking down the hall, he had not yet memorized the names of the new students but Hiroshige had stayed in his mind after he smell how nervous he was during the welcoming ceremony.

He nodded in greeting, waiting for him to walk close enough to start a conversation, trying to hide his claws behind him, and not showing his fangs, trying to look as less threatening as possible.

Hiro, the nervous first year student was indeed walking down the hall, mainly exploring the place, but also he had his trusty notebook out, in which he was writing a few things down while walking. He noticed Isegol, nodding back with a slight smile. Soon enough, he was close for a proper conversation, but he didn't say anything. He wanted to walk by, but he would definitely stop if he was stopped. Just in case, he walked slower than usual, if he indeed was to be stopped. He hadn't recognized the person yet, and he doesn't really like talking to strangers.

23 hours ago, Godot said:

Hiro, the nervous first year student was indeed walking down the hall, mainly exploring the place, but also he had his trusty notebook out, in which he was writing a few things down while walking. He noticed Isegol, nodding back with a slight smile. Soon enough, he was close for a proper conversation, but he didn't say anything. He wanted to walk by, but he would definitely stop if he was stopped. Just in case, he walked slower than usual, if he indeed was to be stopped. He hadn't recognized the person yet, and he doesn't really like talking to strangers.

Isegol could smell the discomfort and nervousness coming from the first-year boy, although he knew that he would intensify these feelings, he decided to speak to him.

"Hello Hiroshige" He try to keep a quiet and kind voice "I am Isegol  the school counselor" He moved away from the door a little, revealing the complete sign that luckily did not say Human-Monter sexual consultant like the last time, but yes, the right words.

"Would you like to come and talk? I have noticed you a little nervous since the welcoming ceremony" He gestured to invite him in as he opened the office door. "Of course, you don't have to force yourself if you don't want to, consultations are not mandatory for students"

3 hours ago, Arknight said:

Isegol could smell the discomfort and nervousness coming from the first-year boy, although he knew that he would intensify these feelings, he decided to speak to him.

"Hello Hiroshige" He try to keep a quiet and kind voice "I am Isegol  the school counselor" He moved away from the door a little, revealing the complete sign that luckily did not say Human-Monter sexual consultant like the last time, but yes, the right words.

"Would you like to come and talk? I have noticed you a little nervous since the welcoming ceremony" He gestured to invite him in as he opened the office door. "Of course, you don't have to force yourself if you don't want to, consultations are not mandatory for students"

Looking at the person before him, he blinks a few times. "Oh, hello, sir." He muttered out in response before looking over to the door and the title of it. Being the first time he explores this area, he thankfully didn't see the other version of it.

He raised a brow at him once he asked that, taking a mental note in his mind that he is the counselor. "Talk..? Uhm, well.. I definitely was nervous and all, but since then I have made a few monster friends... I'm definitely not as nervous as then, but I still am nervous about certain ones, I guess..." He says, raising a hand to scratch the back of his head, storing away his notebook and pen into his pockets.