Heylo there!

Heylo! My name Shadow! It is good to meet you. So... This is a new thing for me! This website, and roleplaying is relatively new to me. I am a storyteller, so I am into longer sort of roleplays with longer responses of at least 4 sentences, to two paragraphs. I won't be online all times, just some throughout most days. I have other stuff to do and I am trying to get into roleplay through different sites and discord.

If someone has some tips and tricks for a newcomer I would appreciate I would love to know!

I hope I can find some fun here. For a while, and maybe my entire time here I will be doing private roleplays on this websites messaging system. PM me if you are interested to roleplay! I am looking forward to doing some.

Greetings and very welcome to our wonderful community 😄

It is always fun to get new players, since they often can give fresh ideas and that is indeed a joy. I hope you will get to explore some fun and delightful stories here with us ❤️

Any tips?
Well, mostly I personally recommend new RP players to try and start with something simple - which is most often flexible and harder to fuck up. It is usually also easier to find partners for.
Other than that, I recommend taking inspiration from any source material you find interesting and to whatever degree you see most fitting.

Good luck ^_^

Greetings, SirShadow! Welcome to EcchiDreams. 😄 No need to worry about being new to the roleplaying scene, we have a Welcome Pack that can help with that! It's a page that explains what we offer, the do's and don'ts, and whatnot. Check it out here!

If you need a helping hand with anything, or want to ask any questions, you're more than welcome to write to a staff member (our names are in purple!) and a full list of us can be found here.

And with that said, I wish you good luck. ^^ Take care, and Happy Dreaming!
🌻

Archived