Rubens Room

Ruben had kept his room very tidy last year, and he was determined to do that again this year. His bed was perfectly made, along with his desk clean and clutter free. He usually left his laptop on his desk hooked up to the much larger TV screen he used as a monitor when he was working on one of his projects. His walls were lined with either posters of buildings (ironclaw included) and shelves containing models of wood, metal, and even Legos of historical buildings and structures.

He sat at his desk, working on a project that had been on his mind since he first showed up to the school.

• 5 months later...

[Text chain scene]

After Ruben's encounter with the janitor, he made his way to his dorm, quickly plugging in the laptop so it doesn't die. He took a quick shower and tossed on some dark blue sweat pants and a band shirt that Keya @Godot and Lucy @Icarian Dreams had gotten him a while back. He didn't know if it really fitted him, but they were so happy that he couldn't turn it down. He sat at his desk and pulled out his phone, remembering he meant to tell them about the dance.

Hey guys, there's apparently a dance going to happen soon. Have either of you seen it yet? Wanna go?

[Image of the flyer sent after his text]

• Love 1

The message was immediately read by Lucy, and her response was almost just as quick - aside from the few seconds she spent on examining the flyer.

OOOOH

Quickly followed by:

Ayyy
I wanna!

The "in-writing" bubble popped up a couple times before the last message arrived:

Keyaaa you in?

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Love 1

At Lucy's "no tie" comment, Ruben grimaced and looked over at his closet. While he was young, he also generally dressed formally.

Yyyeeaaahhh, I might have to have you guys help me out on the clothes area if that's the case.

When Keya's text came through saying she should DJ, Ruben immediately replied after it.

Yeah!!! You should totally do that, Lucy! Great idea Keya. If you need any help with any of it lemme know

• Love 1

Thank you 😭

I mean... I did play drums a little when I was a kid...and my parents put me through piano lessons, but I never really enjoyed it. 

I could see you with a guitar and/or singing keya. Especially you both singing together, I can easily picture in my head

• Love 1

Hey, I'm down to just chill in the back with you while you DJ Lucy or I could see if I can knock the dust off my drum playing. Gotta get a new set though...

Electric, lead guitar. You are totally the front man if we were a band Keya. Everyone's eyes first on you as we all jam out.

Hm... well here, let's do the main deciding here and let's vote. 

Ruben makes a vote option image appear in the chat with the options as:

Make a band and play together

Lucy DJ while Ruben and Keya be her hype men

Ruben voted for Lucy DJ and him and keya be hype men

• Love 1