THE DEFLOWERING OF FLORA......(KinkyKathy & KittySlave)

Lillian noticed how quickly her slave was climaxing.  After a few more hard thrusts to put her over the edge, she saw her slave tense up and moan.  Quickly she dived down, pushing her legs apart, sinking her tongue inside and sealing her lips with her mouth, happily sucking out every delicious drop and swallowing it.

She took off her gag and kissed her.  "I have a present for you," she said, leaving the playroom and walking into the bedroom.  She returned with a box.  Opening it, she showed her slave the contents.....inside was a black leather leash studded with real diamonds and a little chrome heart dangling from the middle that said simply, 'KITTEN'.  There was a headpiece inside with a pair of cat ears.  Lillian placed it on the girl's head and the collar around her neck.

"You are now officially my Kitten," she said....."that will be your name from now on....maybe partly because I love your pussy....I will clip on a leash to your collar and you will never be allowed to walk upright in our apartment....a cat crawls on all fours and so will you.  Stand up without permission and you will be punished.  Now, time to get you down..."

Lillian dropped the girl onto the floor, clipping a silver leash to her collar, then gave it a yank, watching to see if she would behave and go to all fours or try and stand.

She kept moaning loudly of pleasure and she smiled at how eager Lillian was to drink her juice. Then as she took of the gag and kissed her she also kissed her back. As she saw the presents she blushed and nearly cried "thank you mistress, thank you very much I always wanted to be your kitten. My goddess I love you so much. I really love you." She was happy and she listened to her rules and she says "kitten will be a good girl, I promess mistress" as she is released she quickly gets on four and she rubbed her head against her legs like a real kitty 

"Aww, that's so sweet," Lillian said as she looked down to see her kitten nuzzling up against her leg.  "Good kitty," she said, reaching down to stroke her hair and readjust her cat ears.  "Your'e already learning your place in life..."

Flora's tits swaying as she was led by the leash into the living room aroused her greatly.  She had been given injections of lactating hormones for the last 2 days and tonight would be the last.  Now that the hormones had been circulating through the girl's body, she would very quickly feel her tits fill with milk, her breast size enlarge...the target size was to be 40DD.

They went to the couch, facing a nice flickering fireplace, the curtains on the patio door still open showing the nightline.  The lights in the apartmjent were turned down low.  

"Get on the couch kitten," she ordered, "and spread your gorgeous legs..."

She had straps already installed on the ends of the couch.  She retracted them, securing them around the girl's ankles then tightened them, the girl's legs stretched as far apart as possible.

Once she was secure, Lillian went back to the playroom, returning with two loaded syringes.  "This will be your last dose of hormones," she explained, injecting the milky white fluid into her body.  Standing up in front of her slave so she could see, Lillian then took the other syringe and injected herself under both breasts.

"I thought about it," she explained...."I thought it would be nice for both of us to produce milk...that way we can milk each other on a regular basis....hope you like the taste, cause you'll be getting a lot of it...."

"Of course mistress. I belong to you and would never dare to think of being of the same specie. I am a lowly slutty kitten who has a lot of luck to be owned by someone as great as my goddess" Flora followed her to reach to the couch them she waited for her permission to get the couch. She then get on the couch and spread her legs. As she was strapped she was thinking of being pleasured but then as she saw the syringe she guessed what it was about and she says "I'll be happy to let you feed on me mistress. I love to be used as a food slut for you." She them looked surprised seeing you also wanted to take part of the fun. And she says "be careful mistress as I am a hungry kitty"

"I'm counting on that," Lillian laughed as she plunged the remainder of the fluid into her body.  "Of course, you'll start producing before me because I gave you a head start....I'm looking forward to see if your tits will enlarge to my target size."

She sat down beside her slave, wetting fingers then gently tracing the outline of her kitten's pussy.  around and around her opening she went, slowly and gently, relaxing them both as they faced the fire.  Lillian gently pinched her already swollen lips, already engorged with blood and pulsating, then wetted a finger and slowly slipped it inside.....not far, just past her opening, then pulled out and paused, keeping her kitten all hot and frustrated....in she'd go for a few inches then stop, then pull out....over and over.....

When her slave begged her, that was the moment Lillian was waiting for.  She brought over a 10 inch Rabbit vibe, put it on full power and began fucking her with it, the ball bearings swirling, the probe on top swirling around.....in and out she pumped her, watching the girl's beautiful tits rising and falling with her labored breathing.  Lillian knew she would be cumming soon but she wanted to give this girl the orgasm of a lifetime.

She reached over and began licking and sucking on the girl's nipples, massaging her breasts with her tongue, at the same time thrusting the powerful vibe in and out.  Her kitten looked so lovely, naked bound and squirming, her body glowing from the light of the fire.

She moaned of pleasure loudly. She had a bright smile on her face. It didn't take long for her to cum and she kept moaning. She screams of pleasure when she came. As the fucking continued on her sensitive pussy she moaned even louder then before. At the same time Lillian playing with her breast relaxed her. She knew her body like her own and she could grant her orgasm that she could never think of before 

Lillian locked her mouth over the quivering pussy, dew drops of nectar flowing into her mouth.  Once her flow stopped, Lillian licked her clean then got back on the couch to finger play with her kitten's pussy.  No penetration this time, just gently circling around her labia, playfully flicking her lips.

She began kissing her passionately, slipping her tongue deep into the girl's mouth as she gently massaged her tits with both hands, the glow from the fireplace casting a bronze sheen over the slave's body.  As she kissed, she ran a hand down and slipped a finger into the girl's tight puckered ass.

"I love you Kitten," she whispered...."I made arrangments for us to be married tomorrow....a special package will be arriving around 9am...it will be the chastity belt I ordered for you....you'll do your bathroom trip just before installation and it will stay on until our honeymoon....I will be taking you to Hawaii...."

She kept moaning, happy to see that her juices were swallowed like that. She kept moaning until you kissed her. Her pussy was super sensitive. She kept kissing you deeply, swallowing your saliva. She moaned began again when her pussy was getting rubbed again. Then hearing Lillian's plan she says happily "aww mistress I love you. I think that plan is perfect. I am so happy to be spoiled like that. I will be your cute little kitten and will always be. I can even keep the chastity belt when you don't want to play if you want"

Lillian contendedly played with her kitten's pussy, patting it, playfully tugging at her folds, rubbing a finger over her enterance without going in, loving the way she looked with her legs bound.  After a while she got up, untied her slave, tugged on the leash and waited for her to get back on all fours.

"Come kitten," she said...."I'm taking you to the bathroom so we can have a nice luxurious bath....afterwards, when we get to bed, I'll tie your wrists to the headboard for the night......"

Once they got to the bathroom she locked the leash onto a railing, ordering her slave on her knees while the tub was filled with warm water....she added lavender scented bubblebath as well.  When the tub was filled, she unlocked the leash and helped her slave into the tub, then followed.  Lillian laid there relaxing, pulling her slave up, putting Flora's head against her belly.

She kept moaning softly as she was toyed. Then when Lillian had enough she got in four on the floor. Then as they walk to the bath tub Flora asked " can the restraints have a long range for tonight? I want to be able to hug you mistress" she then waited on her knees like a good kitty. When the bath was ready she get inside and rest on her mistress belly. She could fall asleep between the warm water and her mistress protecting her.

The two laid in the tub for an eternity.  Lillian and her kitten had ceased to be owner and slave and had become passionate lovers.....Lillian took the girl's face to hers and kissed her over and over, slipping a hand beneath the bubbly foam to caress and fondle her kitten's tits, then making circles around her belly button.

Every inch of her kitten was perfect.  She gazed at the girl's breasts and realized to her satisfaction that they were now larger....soon they would reach the target size of 40 and will be engorged with milk....sweet kitten milk.  She reached down, a hand traveling down over the girl's belly and a finger soon found it's way inside her kitten's pussy.  Gently she masturbated her with one hand, massaging her tits with the other.  She knew they had a long day tomorrow and they had to get some sleep but how do you rush paradise?

If Flora was a real kitty she would be purring like crazy. She wanted this moment to last an eternity. She kissed Lillian back as many times as she was kiss. She moaned softly and smiled. Her breast was so big now. Just like her goddess wanted them to be. Her moaned increased as she was masturbated. She loved that sweet kind of pleasure. Flora was a happy kitten. As she was fingered she curled up against Lillian like q kitten 

Her kitten's tits were now a size 38 and to Lillian, the girl never looked more beautiful.  As she finger fucked her slave, listening to her soft moans and puurrring, it acted like a drug.....she wanted to have more from her pussycat.  After she made her cum, she helped her out of the tub and after they dried each other off, she took her to bed, tying her wrists to the headboard but allowing enough room in the ropes so she could move her arms.

"I want to make love to you all night," she said as they snuggled for the night, "But we have a big day tomorrow.  Don't worry, I'm gonna fuck your brains out on our honeymoon tomorrow night..."

They kissed and quickly fell asleep.  The next morning both girls were excited...the wedding was today followed by the reception, then the honeymoon in Hawaii.  Lillian made breakfast.  "I have one errand to run before we start everything," she said, hurrying to the bedroom to get dressed.  "I have to pick up your chastity belt at the BDSM shop.  You'll stay nude here until I get back because I'm going to seal you in the chastity belt before we leave."

She kissed her kitten and left.

After about a half hour, a sound came from the door.  A woman suddenly burst through, quickly looking around then seeing Flora.

"So," she said, approaching her.  "Your'e the bitch that took my rightful place as Mistress Lillian's slave, huh?

Flora moaned loudly and ended up cumming a few amounts of time. She smiled as they went to the bedroom. When she was tied up she hugged her happily as she listened to her mistress. "Yes it will be wonderful" she quickly fell asleep. The next day she woke up like a kitty and nodded smiling "yes mistress I'll wait here"  she kissed her back and she says "see you later mistress"  when the unknown girl came in Flora glared and say "who are you ? How did you get in ?" She didn't like her already 

The female intruder looked around.  "Let's see....I need something to tie you up with and keep you quiet...."

She looked around and found a roll of duct tape, quickly grabbing the girl before she had a chance to escape.  Grabbing her, she pushed her onto the floor on her belly, straddled her on her knees then took a long strip of tape and sealing Flora's mouth shut.

"the sooner you quit struggling, the easier it will be for you," she said, grabbing her arms, forcing them behind her back and winding lengths of tape around her wrists, then doing the same to her ankles.  She picked her up by her shoulders and into the waiting penthouse elevator.

They got down to the basement and she dragged her captive into her car, stuffed her in the back seat and sped off.  They arrived at an apartment where the girl left her package in the car while she looked around to make sure no one was around.  Finally sure, she dragged the girl into the apartment, tied her to a chair and took off the tape from her ankles, re taping them apart to the chair legs.

"I'm gonna make you hurt," she said...."teach you for taking my rightful place at that woman's feet..."  She took a pair of sticky pads and attached them over the girl's nipples, another set pinching her pussy lips closed.  wires were attached to the electrode pads and plugged into a machine.

"Ever hear of a 'Tens Unit?," she asked...."it delivers electric shocks....usually very low voltage to help relax nerves but it's a great torture device....it's gonna feel like your tits and cunt is being torn from your body.....like this...."

She turned on the machine to a low voltage then slowly increased it.  She took out her phone and called up Lillian.

"Mistress?....do you remember me?....I'm sure you do....and I'm equally sure you know who that is tied to the chair and being shocked...."

She aimed the camera to Flora.

She struggled as hard as she could. But she couldn't get away. She was cursing the woman. She struggled as much as she could until she was in the car. While she was in the car she decided to rest thinking about a way to escape. When she arrived to the apartment she struggled again. She kept struggling  and glaring at the girl trying to make her understand that she was going to pay that. When the electro stimulation started she started to moan and to get wet. However soon her moan of pleasure turned into moan of pain and she was squirming as it was starting to be very painful. Deep inside her she was begging Lillian's forgiveness for being so unreliable.

Lillian was on cloud 9....her entire world was bright and rosy and it was all because of her loving pet, Flora.  She called the apartment but no response, which she thought unusual because there was no landline base phone, both her and Flora had their own cell phones, but no answer on Flora's.  She tried again but still no answer.  Finally, she got a call from Nadine, a girl from her past that wanted to be Lillian's slave, but at the time she just wasn't what the woman wanted in a slave.

She stared wide eyed at her kitten, struggling and convulsing, the chair she was tied to tapping as strong electrical shocks poured through the girl's young body.

HOW DARE YOU!," Lillian yelled...."UNTIE HER AND LET HER GO!....YOUR'E GOING TO PAY FOR HURTING HER!"

"Let your slut go?," Nadine said calmly.  "Fuck you....matter of fact, I'm gonna give her a stronger shock....wanna hear your pet scream?"....she turned up the voltage. "Lillian, I hold all the cards....if you want to see this little bitch again, you'll do what I say....you'll take me as your slave and dump this bitch...or else...."

Lillian thought for a second. "Allright, you win....I'll accept you as my slave, but only if you release the girl..."

"No way in hell," Nadine replied.  "you made me suffer by not taking me, so I'm gonna make you suffer by killing this bitch, but slowly....I'm gonna increase the voltage nice and slow until I cook her from the inside....goodbye Lillian.....and say goodbye to your bitch...."

Lillian screamed as Nadine shut off the phone.  She stormed around the apartment like a caged animal....she had to rescue her lover before that sadist killed her.  She suddenly had an idea but unsure.....how long had it been since Nadine first begged for enslavement?....she found her old phone.  Sure enough, the GPS app was still intact.  She raced to the car and followed the GPS signal until she finally found the apartment.  She burst inside and there, gagged and tape bound to a chair was her kitten, screaming and convulsing as current poured through her.

"YOU........BITCH!!!," she screamed as she attacked Nadine, suprising her and knocking her to the floor.  She punched her in the face until she no longer moved, quickly turning off the machine and removing Flora's gag.  She untied her lover, kissed her and checked her over to make sure she was allright.

"Stay here," she said as she dragged Nadine to the same chair her slave was bound in.  She took the duct tape, sealed the woman's mouth shut, bound her wrists behind her then stripped her.

"I'm gonna give you a taste of your own medicene," she said, attaching electrodes to her nipples, cunt lips then 2 more patches on her belly.  She turned the Tens unit on until the woman began convulsing.  Lillian turned the dial all the way up.

"It shouldn't take long before your'e cooked inside," Lillian said...."Its a shame no one will hear you scream before your'e finally fried...."

She carried her lover out and into the car.  "Time for us to get married," she said.

Flora was moaning of pain resisting as much as she could. Then as she felt the level rising she screamed and started to cry. She couldn't believe that this bitch planned to kill her, to take her away from her beloved mistress forever. She wanted to kill her, she wanted to end her once and for all. As the voltage rise up again she was starting to get scared. But then Lillian saved her once again and set her free.  She went into her arms crying "I am sorry, I am sorry mistress, I am useless I am always getting into trouble I am very sorry, please don't leave me. I want to stay with you please I beg you." She stayed in her arms as she watched the girl crying and begging for mercy. As Flora was carried in the car, she asked "is she really going to die ? Aren't you gonna have some problems? Well I don't care I want to get married with you and be your bitch forever"

Lillian looked over at her beautiful kitten.  "No, she won't die....I just wanted to put that fear in her.  But she'll wish she was going to die....I set the voltage up 3 clicks higher than the highest settings she used on you....it'll cook her from the inside out though....and by the time anyone comes to rescue her, she'll be useless to anyone.  Now, enough of that....I'll do a nice long check on your beautiful body once we get home and make sure your'e allright."

They got home and Lillian gently carried her in her arms through the door and into the bedroom, gently placing her on the bed.  She took some lavender scented oil and rubbed it all over her slave's body, special focus on her tits and pussy.  While she let her lover lay resting on the bed, Lillian brought out the girl's wedding ensemble....a gleaming chrome and polished brass chastity belt, twin built in dildos mounted in the bottom.  She shown her a pristine white see through veil.

"This will be your wedding outfit," she said.  Once she was sure her slave was unharmed, she had her get up, helped her put on the shiny chrome bra then applied lube to the twin metal dildos.  "Spread your legs," she ordered, gently taking the crotch harness and lifting it up in position, the dildos sinking effortlessly into both her holes.  She attached the crotch strap to the band across her waist, sealing everything shut with 2 brass padlocks.  She put the veil on the girl's head and brought out a pair of 6 inch black heels.

"Put these on," she said, then put a glitterball gag in her mouth.  "There......you never looked more beautiful," she said.  Lillian brought out a blood red dress with black lace, black lace bra and matching panties.

"Help put these on me kitten," she said.  As she did, Lillian took the girl's cat ears and placed them on her head.

She smiled at you and she saids "good I wouldn't want you to have problems because of me" she hugs you tightly.  She blushed as she was placed on the bed and she relaxed as she was massaged like that. It was her first massage and she loved every seconds of it. When Lillian went to get her wedding dress  she almost fell asleep. She looked at her wedding dress blushing and she quickly went to Lillian and kissed her "oh thank you very much mistress it's absolutely beautiful" She waited patiently as Lillian was encasing her slave's body in chastity and she spreads her legs and moaned softly. Then she puts the heels on but almost fell down due to the height. She wanted to protest but couldn't due to the gag.  As she was ordered to help her she kneeled like every kitty should do and she helped her get undressed and did her best to help Lillian get dressed while staying on her knees.

Lillian laughs....."The only one that will wear a wedding dress is ME......your wedding ensemble is the chastity belt and veil.....and only that.....now, zip me up and we'll go.  Remember, when the minister asks if you take me to be your wife you'll still be gagged so just nod.  I'll remove your gag when it comes time to kiss the bride...."

Lillian put a silk robe over her kitten and they went down to the car.  They drove for only about 15 minutes until they came to a reserved hall.  The ceremony area was decorated in rows upon rows of blood red roses and a long red carpet leading up to an altar.  There was a white trellis balcony over the altar decorated with vines and roses.  

Chairs were lined in rows on both sides of the carpet and 3 tall candles on each side of the trellis.

"You about ready to be my wife?," Lillian asked, pulling the veil down over her kitten's head.  "From now until our honeymoon I will allow you to stand and walk....I didn't want you to accidently tear holes in the carpet with your new heels....the carpet's rented, you know..."

They sat on padded benches while the music played and the spectators assembled.  Since Kitten was kidnapped, none of her family was there....a couple of Lillian's sisters attended, but the rest were close friends of hers and Kitten's 'sister slaves'.

The double doors opened and Lillian came out first, the glittering chrome leash in one hand.  On the other end of the leash, about 10 feet behind, was Flora, decked out in only her gleaming chrome and brass chastity belt.

She nodded understanding and she zipped up Lillian's robe while standing up. She was walking awkwardly with such heels. If Lillian were used to high heels, Flora wasn't. She went into the car with Lillian. She was a bit nervous after all she was good to be married to her goddess. When they arrived at the place where the ceremony would hold, Lillian's kitten blushed. She looked around thinking that Lillian had put a lot of work into the ceremony. She was feeling very happy. She nodded at Lillian she also preferred to walk. As the door opened she followed Lillian a few steps behind, thank God she was walking slowly so Flora could walk correctly. They went in front of the Altar