THE DEFLOWERING OF FLORA......(KinkyKathy & KittySlave)

Lillian was overjoyed that her less than experienced slave was doing her best to please her.....as a matter of fact, knowing that helped to bring Lillian over the edge.

"I'm cuuumming!," she cried out....."I'm.....'UUUUUUUGH.....!"  Lillian sent out a wave of nectar into the girl's mouth.....at the same time she was busy fingering her new wife into an orgasm of her own.  Flora looked so beautiful laying beneath her, the girl's legs spread apart, her adorable little pussy begging to be used.

Their tits rubbed up against each other as they pushed each other to one climax after another.  Soon the room was filled with the aroma of wet sex and moans of pleasure.  

Edited by KinkyKathy

She smiled moaning and she gulped the cum she then screamed of pleasure as she also came. Juices running down her pussy like a waterfall. She was so happy. She was at her rightful place, beneath her goddess. If she could she would have teased her mistress breasts. Her pussy was now even more sensitive and would probably cum even faster 

within the next hour both girls came multiple times....Lillian took her wife by the waist and turned her over on her side, facing her as she turned as well.

"Oh my God," she moaned...."I swear I never came that much...."

As she gazed at her bride's tits she couldn't help but notice a drop of white on her left nipple.  She had already noticed the way her slave's tits had already swelled up but now it looks like she was beginning to lactate!.....Lillian was excited.  This meant that since she started taking the drugs after her slave, she too would start to produce milk.

"Did you know your'e almost ready to lactate?," she asked happily....."Within the next couple days your tits are gonna start filling up with milk....I'm soooo HAPPY....!!"

• Love 1

She was drained and exhausted. She was a mess on the bed. She had never had such a night before. She was so happy of it. "I am happy to hear that mistress, I also had a lot of fun. I love you. But do you think we could take a break ? I want to be able to satisfy you without fainting." She didn't noticed at the time that she had started lactating. She blushed as you talked about it and she asked "will my diet be composed of milk, cum, saliva and pee?" She was blushing as she asked that. She wasn't disgusted but turned on by that 

• Love 1

Lillian, like any newlywed on her wedding night would love to spend the entire time in bed but knew that sooner or later they would have to eat, preferably something more sustaining than cum nectar.

"Come Kitten," she said, helping her up.  She got up,went to the luggage, fished out 2 bikinis and placed one on the bed.  It looked like pink satin as was obviously a half size too small for her kitten.  It wasn't a mistake in size....Lillian wanted her bride to wear a bikini soo tight every curve would show, especially her tits, now a size larger.

Lillian herself picked out a black bikini for herself and put it on.  To her suprise, her tits not only barely fit in the cups but her nipples were protruding....she had forgot that she was taking the lactation drug as she agreed to.

Flora didn't want to leave the bed. She wanted to stay and be tortured and loved again. But mistress was will was the only thing that matters. So she stood up and sneaked a kiss on her mistress. Then she looked at Lillian taking put the bikini. She blushed as she guessed which one for hers. She was thinking that Lillian really liked to show her off. She put it on and blush even more. The fabric was tightly tracing her curves. She was sexy as hell. In fact she was to sexy. Boys might come and ask her out. And she couldn't stand them. When Flora saw her mistress putting her bikini on she laughed "mistress you didn't planned your own growth now did you? But it's so cute to see your nipples pointing out"

Lillian deliberately picked the pink satin bikini for her slave....the fabric was so tight around the girl's ass it looked like she had a Brazilian butt lift.  As for her breasts, Flora had already progressed into a size 38D. Suprisingly, so had Lillian!  it never occurred to her that no two people would progress at the same speed.

"Yeah, I think I underappreciated the growth speed," she said to her wife.  Lillian's nipples looked as if they would burst through the top.  She brought out a wafer thin, almost invisible metal leash and clipped it to Flora's black leather slave collar.  "You may be my wife," she said, "But your'e also my slave....you will always be leashed, I don't give a damn how many sees you or what they say.  It's not as if I'd be walking you nude outside, although I kinda like that idea...."

Lillian grabbed her bag, gave the leash a tug and led her bride outside.  They walked on the sidewalk in public, Lillian's slave wife just behind strutting in her bikini and black heels.  They got to a restaurant with an outside patio.  They took seats but Lillian didn't remove the leash.

She blushed as she was leashed and she says "I feel better when you hold my leash mistress. I will always love to be your slave. But if you make me walk naked I might catch a cold you know" she smiled following and she says "mistress do you know what would suit you. Black leather thigh high boots. It would March so well with your lipstick" she was imagining you in different sort of sexy outfits. As they seats Flora blushed and says "Mistress you are my owner. If he asks questions you are the one responsible to answer these questions" 

"Don't worry Kitten" Lillian replied, a playful tug on the leash.  "I was just kidding about having you out naked....and I like your idea about those boots..."

The waiter came up.  Lillian ordered 2 strawberry margaritas and a steak and chicken platter.  "I wasn't sure if you eat meat," she explained, "so this sounded like a safe bet...."

a Young man came up to the table.  "Excuse me.....I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you both are.  Mind if I say hello?"

Lillian brought up her right arm to show a metal band around her wrist.  Her kitten's leash was attached to it. She gave it a tug and Flora moved a little.  "As you can see," she replied...."you could say we're attached....thanks anyway..."

She used the momentum from the tug to kiss her. After Lillian ordered she says "it's fine, I like it. Besides slave shouldn't choose what they eat". As the man come Flora shivered and was feeling uncomfortable next to him. Then she blushed hard when Lillian pulled on the leash but she kept quiet and looked away embarrassed 

Lillian was pleased with the way her slave wife acted, especially around the man.  Once he left, she turned to her.  "Very well done, Kitten....at one point I wanted to tell you not to speak unless spoken to, but you stayed silent on your own.  Your'e going to be the perfect slave....."

They ate and Lillian ordered another round of Margaritas.  She wanted to prepare her bride for a suprise....she was going to take her to a popular, although relatively unknown nightspot.....before they left she went on google and found a BDSM club only a mile from the hotel.  Flora had, up to now, been the perfect submissive, but how would she react when Lillian hung her by her tits in a room full of strangers?  Should she allow other doms to use her?

She blushed and says "I wouldn't do such a thing mistress. I am your slave after all. I don't have human rights" she smiled and finished her margarita. Then she didn't know what was coming but if Lillian were to be leave Flora in unknown hands without supervision, Flora would lose a considerable amount of trust in Lillian. She always was and wanted to be hers only and close to her. She didn't care about being watched because as long as Lillian was managing, she knew everything would go right 

Lillian thought about what she had in mind....thankfully she hadn't said anything to her wife yet so she had plenty of time to re think things.  Yes, she was still going to bring her to the BDSM club, but maybe since her slave was still a newbie, perhaps it was best to not let anyone else get their hands on her.  The way BDSM clubs were, subs and slaves were pretty much open season, but owners always had the right to say, 'hands off my slave....she's all mine...'

"I'm going to take you to a special club I found," she explained...."It's a BDSM club....you'll see other subs, slaves and owners....you'll also see devices and things you haven't seen before....one other thing....subs and slaves are, by policy, not allowed to wear anything so after we get inside your bikini comes off.  Don't worry....I'm not going to let anyone mess with you...."

Flora was trusting Lillian. She could give her life for her. And she knew how possessive she could be when it comes to messing with Flora. When she talked with Lillian she frowned and says "I am fine wearing a chastity belt, being on four and on a leash. However I don't want any men to approach me and if you lend me to a woman you must oversee what's happening. I clearly don't want to be away from you mistress. I want to be by your side. Please you promess me you won't leave me ?" She was making a puppy face but she was extremely serious 

Lillian kissed her.  She was pleased at how clingy her bride had become....she knew now that her kitten would stay obedient no matter what.

They continued to eat....when they were finished, she called for a taxi and drove to the club.  On the outside it looked like any other nightclub, the only clue as to what it was was a chain wrapped in neon over the door.  Inside was a sadist's wonderland.....male and female slaves were all nude, mostly gagged, tied on bed frames, hung by their genitals and whipped, strapped to St. Andrew crosses with nipples tortured....Lillian felt at home here.

"Strip," she ordered her bride...."Like I said before, subs and slave are not allowed to wear clothes...."

By now Flora's size 38DD tits mounted on her short frame attracted a lot of attention.  A male Dom came over as she was taking off her bikini.

"Well hello there," he said, his eyes never venturing further than her breasts.  "I'm looking for a new slut to torture....why don't you get on your knees and face me?"

Lillian was standing right next to her.  "The slave is mine," she replied coldly.  "Get lost or I'll hang you by those worthless balls of yours...."

She then looked over at her slave.  "Come....time to show this place what a sexy slave I married...."

Lillian took her to a wall, spread her arms out and secured them to shackles, doing the same to her ankles.  Taking a ballgag, she stuffed it in her mouth, cinching the straps down tight.  Taking a black leather riding crop, she gently at first swatted the girl's tits, then her pussy, back and forth, ocer and over.

Flora kissed back feeling safe. She then followed Lillian to the club. She went in and she was surprised by how familiar this scenes was. Then after she heard Lillian's order she quickly undressed but was surprised by the comments of the Male. She backed off behind Lillian like a child hiding behind her mommy. When Lillian casted him away she looked at Lillian with eyes shining. Lillian was a goddess. And for Flora she was her goddess. She then followed Lillian and let her shackled her. She was eager to start and she shivered and moan softly at the whip that slashed her body, she asked "is mistress not gonna wear a dominatrix suit?"

Lillian paused and placed the crop down.  "No, she replied...."since you wanted us both to have nice full boobs, maybe I should give these people a show of myself...."

As she stripped, milk was dripping from her tits.  "I started lactating before you did," she said, cupping hands under her own tits and pushing them up.

"Time to feed you..."

She removed the gag and shoved her left breast into the girl's mouth.  "Suck all my milk out kitten....time to breastfeed you..."

Everyone stopped to watch the woman shove a tit into the girl's mouth as her slave hung from the wall, Flora's beautiful pink pussy glistening as she happily fed off her owner.  Lillian was already swollen with milk.....like any pregnant lactating woman, she just HAD to empty her aching tits....she could feel them sloshing around with milk.

Flora blushed at what she had in mind.  It was finally time, time to taste milk. She smiled Nd say "yes mistress I am hungry" she eagerly slurped the milk. It was sweeter than what she thought. She eagerly gulped it down. Her pussy was dripping juices as this was turning on. She wanted to be treated like a baby. She was hoping to be fingered while she sucked and feed on the milk 

Lillian cinched a strap on around her waist, a nice juicy 10 inch dildo in the crotch.  As she began to suck her kitten's tits, coaxing milk out at the same time allowing her to nurse as well.  While they both sucked each other's tits, Lillian slid the cock deep into her kitten's pussy and began fucking her.  The group began to applause as they watched the show....

The crowd continued their applause as the two feasted on each other's swollen tits, sweet milk dribbling from each breast.   Lillian was by now a size 40 and as she thought, her tits were engorged with milk and like any breastfeeding woman, she had to get it pumped out or else it would start to hurt.  As for her bride, the pain of swollen tits was something else she could torture her with.  Tonight they would feast on each other, but after this, Lillian would hold off sucking her slave's tits.....she would wait until the girl begged and screamed to relieve the pressure.

She continued to fuck her wife, plunging the strapon dildo deeper with each thrust.

Flora was extremely happy with Lillian's decision. She loved to have her breast sucked. It felt so good after all. She didn't think she could be she could be tortured like that. She kept sucking the milk out of Lillian's breast as she moaned. She wanted to suck them dry. To have her belly full of milk

Lillian plunged the dildo deep in her slave's pussy at the same time sucking the girl's tits until she could feel them almost empty....stream after stream flowed down her throat and into her stomach.

After a while LIllian tooka pair of clamps and sealed her slave's nipple's shut, then continued to fuck her.