The Pool

Asana hadn't realized they had drawn such a crowd until no more than a few seconds after the boy had come up and spoken to them did she she two more girls join them from the pool. Normally she wouldn't have thought too much of it, but in this particular case...

They were both completely naked!

"I...uh... I'm alright.. I guess?" Asana stammered, her face turning bright read as she tried, unsuccessfully, to look anywhere except to breasts right in front of her face. Somehow just looking at made her subconsciously adjust her own bikini top even though it didn't need it. She knew this pool was known for more lewd behavior but she had still not quite prepared herself.

Austin had also noticed two more ladies when Asana looked over at them, shocked to notice that they were fully naked, no bikinis whatsoever! He blushed red, focusing his attention on the two in front of him. "R-Right, I-I am too." He said, trying to get a hold of himself, not used to this. "Anyway, I'm Austin." He introduced himself to the two, trying to lighten the mood.

@LeonaFair "EEP!" Asana yelled as she feels her top pulled loose, letting the whole world take a good look at her jiggling boobies. She immediately tried to cover herself with her arms and turned bright red, wheeling around to stare daggers at Kita with a mix of anger and embarrassment.

"H-Hey! What was that for?" she asked, not really expecting a serious answer.

Austin saw this happen and her boobs were revealed, having a good look at them before looking away. Asana had a nice body and chest, yet this was indeed embarrassing. "Y-Yeah, why did that happen here?" He asked the black haired girl.

Asana shot both of them an angry look and blushed even more when Kita gave her a wink.

Spoiler

large.818438858_AngryAsuna.jpg.0e2b7de7d845aa5c324b88172d623f88.jpg

After a few moments though, she sighed and pulled her arms down, letting everyone look at her bouncy boobies. This other girl did have a point about this being a lewd club after all.

"I think you're just jealous that mine are bigger," she said, and stuck her tongue out at Kita.

Austin looked at the two again, there boobs bare, not even bothering to cover them, especially Asana. He blushed again, Austin was in a pool with four women, two fully naked, The other two semi naked. It was hard not to stare or look away for that matter. "Ummmm....well, she does have a point there. Plus I don't believe I got your names yet."

"I'm gonna start now," Asana says, and suddenly reaches out and takes Kita's head and shoves her face in between her breasts. "There, since you wanna see them so much, let's get all good and personal." She even takes her hands and smushes them all over Kita's face.

As she is doing this she suddenly registered the boy's question. She looked over at him, face blushing again considering what she was currently doing. "Oh, sorry. I'm Asana... I'd shake your hand but..." she gestured at the girl she was she currently molesting.

Austin sweatdrops, the way Stephanie was showing off herself before suddenly Asana had gotten Kita's face into her bosom. "Y-Yeah, I see what your doing there, Asana." Austin said, blushing, since it was a hot site and a bit of payback on Asana's part. In the water, he had already gotten a boner poking against his swim trunks.