The Apartments

• 3 weeks later...

Iori has been looking for a new place to move into, a ready apartment for rent to be precise. Money is a quite big issue for him as he is working part time for the time being. A friend told him about this place, he didn't believe such a place could exist in the beginning. Hesitant, Iori decided to give the place a look regardless.

Right now, Iori is standing in front entrance of the apartments. From there he can clearly see the desk and someone approaching the desk.

Iori freezes for a second, not knowing how to initiate the conversation about the rent. It would be pretty embarrassing if his friend was just pranking him. 'what the worst could happen...' finally making his mind up Iori steps towards the desk.

Edited by Iori

"Hi!" Iori blushed a little seeing the pretty girl in Bikini. He wasn't expecting to see something like that right off the bat. "Y-yes. Actually I am here to rent an apartment. Um, could you please tell me who I should see or talk to?" He said forcing up a smile, struggling to maintain the eye contact. "Oh and I am Iori, it's nice to meet you."

"Wait so, it's true?" Iori's eyes widened. "Thank God, I thought my friend was trying to prank me," Iori scratched the back of his head with a nervous chuckle hanging on his lips. "I hope she comes by soon then, I would love to move in today if possible." The chuckle slowly formed into a smile as he looked up at Sapphire, "But honestly, I wouldn't say you just lucky, I think I see what the owner saw in you." The male said with a confident smirk.

"Hmmm, I wouldn't say slutty body; I get an image of some unhygienic hippie with saggy tits when I think of the word. Don't ask me why I get that image" Iori chuckled, resting his back against the desk, and leaning a bit. "You are far far better than that," His tone got a little lower as he spoke, while observing Sapphire. He chuckled a bit more hearing Sapphire's comment about the owner, "Sex is thrilling, isn't it?"

Edited by Iori

"Don't get them wrong, it can be boring" Iori smirked, "Not everyone will care enough to make you cum after they are done, you know." He raised a brow seeing her getting up on desk and openly starting to play with herself, "I bet you do, need some help there?" The male said with a grin while looking at her firm camel toe, the threads were already getting a little wet. He was getting aroused as well, the pussy was juicy to say the least.

Iori was quite surprised from this girl's boldness, but he was thrilled "Guess that would be the best way to kill time till the staff gets here." He said while pulling his zipper down and sliding out his well endowed cock. He then walked in between her legs while stroking his cock, getting hard. Without wasting any time he jammed it into her slick muff, "mmpf... so fucking wet.. you love being treated like a slut don't you?" he muttered, forcing his cock deeper and starting to pound her on the desk.