The Apartments

"Mmm, that's good to know," he then grabbed her by the arms and pulled her up, "I guess I could use your lips for the kisses, and fill your ass up later," he whispered before pulling her into a deep kiss, while sliding his cock in between her thighs; slowly humping until he got fully erect again.

Iori noticed how she was getting stiffed when kissed from nervousness. It encouraged to kiss her more just to make her blush harder. Iori slowly started to push her towards the couch behind the coffee table, eventually laying her down and setting himself up in between her legs. He broke the kiss and sunk his face in her neck, slamming his cock deep inside her again, "Mmmm," he groaned softly as he started to pound her eager pussy fast and hard.

"Hi! It's nice meeting you Zack" Iori said standing up and putting his shirt back on. "I guess I will let you guys catch up, I will be at the entrance. If you guys hear from the staffs please do me a favor by letting them know I would like to move in here." He said with a smile pulling the backpack up. "Have a good day y'all" he said holding on the smile before walking out of the apartment.