Room 210. Val's room

Fine weapons and armour are displayed around the room. A large comfortable bed off to the other side, Windows to the outside with a pleasant breeze. Green tea in a pot on a low table. Paintings of gentle landscapes dot the walls. A desk in a far corner sits with parchment and brush.

There sits a sliding door to a closet on one wall, and another door to a full bathroom with a large heated bath.

leroy-steinmann-samurai-room-2-leroy-ste

Edited by Balthier

• 2 months later...

Ruru unsuspectingly walks to the room and takes a peak inside, looking around  at the vast collection of medieval decorations. She had somehow found her way on this strange island and was looking a place she could possibly stay for the time being.

She had checked in to a hotel and was now on the way to her room, trying to find it among the staggering number on rooms in the building.

(Sorry, but is it fine if you send another image of your character's design? It wouldn't load for me in the character bios)

• Like 1

@Fluffy @Lollipop

Val let Ruru go in his room in first. He stepped inside, behind her, welcoming both Ruru and Cinnamon inside. The smell of fresh green tea filled the room perpetually. He helped Cinnamon set down the large jug of saké. Next, gesturing for his guests to have a seat at his low round kotatsu heated table. There were plenty of cushions around the table to sit of kneel on. He noted Ruru checking out all the weapons, armor and landscape paintings around the room.

Val took porcelain saké cups from another table and set them on the kotatsu. He poured a full cup for Cinnamon and then for Ruru. He further served a plate of warm red bean buns to the table, trying his hand at a haiku,

Inside and outside
We all have it in our hearts
Beauty is in us

Val sat the large jug down, sat down himself, and patiently waited for Cinnamon or Ruru to fill his cup, as was his custom for drinking politely in company, for someone else to pour your drink. He looked at both girls and smiled slightly, very pleased to have company after being sealed away for so long. Secreting craving their attention. "Welcome! I hope we can enjoy this saké together." Looking to Ruru, "this is the finest Nigori unfiltered saké I have yet tasted. I hope you like it."

"If I may ask Miss Ruru, tell me of your homeland if you please? I am curious as the what land you hail from."

Edited by Balthier

Ruru nervously takes a seat. Though all of this was impressive, she was still drinking for the first time with people she had not met before.

She would respond to Val's question,"Oh uhm... I came from Japan, do you know what that is?" She picks up the bottle and pours some saké into Val's cup out of courtesy.

Cinnamon: She sits quietly on a side of the kotatsu that is next to Val's side. She watches as Ruru pour Val's drink. She was happy that things seemed to be going well so far.

It had been a while since she had eaten so she took one of the red bean buns and began to nibble on it. It was delicious.

She was impressed by Val's Haiku, though wasn't surprised that he could do one due to his calming nature. It just seemed like something that suited him. 

As they sat Val asked Ruru about where she was from. Cinnamon had heard of other guest being from Japan. This also meant that the world Ruru was from could be the same or similar to the one she herself came from.

@Balthier @Fluffy

Val regarded Ruru anew, "Indeed, I am from Mount Moiwa. It was my home, and then my prison for a long time..." He gazed off as He recalled his time sealed away. His attraction, his weakness for petite girls was what had got him sealed in the first place. Now he found himself at a table with 2 such beauties, a dream come true. His heart beating with excitement in his chest. Eventually clearing his throat, "From my mountain I watched the village of Sapporo grow to it's current glory. From which island do you hail miss Ruru?" 

He turns to Cinnamon, "May I ask where you are from Lady Cinnamon?"

He held his saké, waiting for them to finish speaking politely, before he started drinking.

@Lollipop @Fluffy

Edited by Balthier

Ruru had found it hard to follow Val's story, though it did seem a little interesting, and she may have learned it somewhere during her time as a student studying history. She would reply,"I'm not sure about islands... but have you heard of Tokyo? That's where I live."

Ruru takes a small sip of her saké and cringes at the bitter taste, but soon takes a liking to it after a few more. She took small sips, carefully making sure that she wouldn't get drunk.

"You don't have to be so formal, just Ruru is fine." she tells Val. For the first time in awhile, she had been willing to be friendly with someone else.

Edited by Fluffy
  • Like 1

Cinnamon: "I'm also from Tokyo. Minato, Tokyo." She caresses the edge of her Saki cup and then takes a sip. She then stands up. "Do you have a closet? I want to change into something more comfortable." She was still in her bar uniform, which was just shorts and a tank top. She wanted to wear something more fitting the atmosphere. 

• Like 1

(Val being from Hokaido, hundreds of years back, considers the rest of Japan to be the "southern islands." The big cities of today may have just been towns and villages in his day)

"Very well... Ruru." It sounded strange to his ears without the honorific, but he was greatly joyed by her willingness to be familiar with him. He studied her face approvingly now that it was unhooded, he thought her very much his type of girl. "Aye, Tokyo. Last I recall, that was the capital of the Kanto region of the island to the south, was it not? Edojuku, the castle  was recently built before I was sealed away for hundreds of years."

Val held up his saké and announced, "Kompai!" as a toast, and drank from his cup. He liked the smooth sweetness of this praticular unfiltered saké. "Ah! Such a lovely taste. I have centuries to make up for."

Val looked to Cinnamon as she spoke. His eyes betraying his affection for her. He listened and nodded, "Remarkable! I find myself banished to another plane, and somehow find myself with not one, but the two most beautiful girls from Kanto. Fate is strange indeed. I do have another room behind that door," he gestures to a door, "which has water supplied and a circular heated bath, on top of full, what I believe are called 'bathroom facilities,' in these parts. I have a clothing closet there," he points to a sliding door, "as well. Please use both as you like."

He turns back to Ruru, "May I ask, what your status was in Tokyo? You have the look of class about you." He was judging this based solely on the fact she had clean clothing and not the hands of a farmer.

Edited by Balthier

"Look of class..?" Ruru didn't fully understand. "Well, I was a student living in a household of average monthly income." She wasn't sure if Val had even heard of education back in his day. Ruru yawns and continues to sip on her sake. She took some time to properly look at Val, he was muscular, he looked strong, and... kind of handsome. She tries her best to conceal her blushing as she awaited a response from him.

Cinnamon: She bows politely. "Thank you. Please continue talk with out me. Unless you wish to change as well Ruru, I will be back momentarily." She then heads to the indicated room. After a few minutes she will return, taking a few minutes extra minutes to assist Ruru if she decided to change as well, offering the other girl a similar outfit to her own. The outfit being a white kimono with Red Spider Lilies run up the left side. She would give Ruru a black kimono with what ever desired pattern she wanted if she wanted one, and then help her wear put it on if she wanted as well.

She would then return to the kotatsu and retake her seat quietly, trying not interrupt any conversation the two may have been having if Ruru didn't want to change. She switched to a kimono figuring it would make Val more comfortable and that he would like it. @Balthier @Fluffy

Edited by Lollipop

Val nods to Ruru, smiling just slightly as he notices her blushing. He was quite taken by her subdued demeanor, and she was very cute blushing, "Ah yes, you do have a bit of a scholarly look. It is your noble bearing that shows through however. It may interest you, the room next door, is in fact occupied by royalty, a princess of some renown. I am interested to know, what were you studying to be? May I refill your cup?"

When Cinnamon returns, his eyes go to her as she enters the room. She looked amazing in the white Kimono, a more classic look that Val was used to. "Lady Cinnamon, what an excellent choice. That outfit suits you extremely well, I must say." He stands momentarily to assist her sitting down comfortably, before sitting back down between the girls once more. He runs a finger around the neck of his clothing, feeling like he was heating up sitting between to such beauties.

"This island is strange, but the company is top notch." He raises his cup, "To your health ladies! Kompai!" And drinks more of his saké.

Edited by Balthier

Cinnamon: "Kompai." She drinks to the toast. "Thank you." She looks at the both of them and notices that Ruru seemed to be blushing. It could be the alchohol, but Cinna figure that wasn't the cause. She then turns to Val. "Ruru is quite cute, don't you think Val?" She decided to try a straight forward approach. She could tell the two had interest in each other, and she was exactly great at  eating around the bush.

@Fluffy @Balthier

Val looks at Cinna so she can read his lips, a bit surprised by her forwardness but pleased, "You are right my lady, I think Ruru is very cute. Do you think so also?" Val was really starting to feel his desire rise sitting between the cute maidens.

Val turned to watch Ruru take another deep drink. Amazed by her drinking for someone her size. He confidently reached out a hand to Ruru and placed a powerful hand on her knee closest to him. He decided to try Cinnamon's?approach, "I like you Ruru. Will you stay with us tonight? I have plenty of room."

"E-Eh? Okay, I guess. I have nowhere else to go on this island after all." she says.

With that she took a break from the drink and lays down on the floor. She looks up at the ceiling,"As I thought, I miss playing my games on my computer..." She would pull out her phone and play some offline games, gotta make do with what she had, it was better than being bored.

Val's hand on her leg still, "Ruru, you can get your own room. You do not have to stay here. I invited you to stay because I want your company. But there is certainly a room for you here when you want it.  The front desk can give you your key. I would certainly like it is you stay a little, but your time is yours."

He wondered if she had heard him and Cinnamon talking about how cute she was.

@Fluffy

Val leans over, "You'd had a long journey friend. Rest well Ruru," and lightly kisses her head over her hood.

He turns the lights low in the room and sits next to Cinnamon at the kotatsu, putting an warm around her slender waist, and holding her close. Looking into her eyes, "I want you... I need you!" As he leaned over and planted a deep kiss on her lips.

@Lollipop

Cinnamon: She blushed at hi and stared down at her cup. Then she looks over at the bed, then back to him. "We could relax on your bed since Ruru didn't want it. I'll tend to you however you wish. After all..." She places a hand gently on his crotch. "I feel as though this us mostly my fault." She leans into him, push her body against his softly, looking up at him.

@Balthier

Val's eyes went wide for a moment when Cinnamon put her hand on his pants. His large cock is hard under her touch. His lust for her flaring as he felt her hand on his bulge.

Val grabs Cinnamon, and pulls her over his lap in an embrace. His heart aching for her touch. "Cinnamon..." He calls out to her as he brings her face toward his, and leans in to kiss her lips, slowly and deeply. He feels his pulse quickening, and his desiring for her overwhelming his senses. His strong oni hands explore over her and down her back, lightly touching just above her butt, before going further and grabbing her ass.