Pleased to meet You! <3

Hi everyone ^_^

I'm not really sure what to say in an introduction so I'll just talk about myself a bit.

I won't tell you my real name, but online I like to be referred to as Arsha, my loveable tiger girl who shares the same birthday as me. I'm 19, turning 20 in October, and have been roleplaying for a few years now.

I've joined various other forums, but I've always had a strong preferrence towards anime-styled characters, and most communities I joined simply didn't have enough people who had the same interests as me. (Real pictures of models and such disturb me a bit, especially if I recognize them and they're being called something else).

I was referred here by my boyfriend, (Sorry guys, I'm taken :( ). Who said the community looked a bit empty but nice. And that there were a few promising looking guys floating around. Hopefully he wasn't lying... :P

I've never really tried a world-based RP before.

Normally I just put up a 1x1 request and create my own thread and build the world with my partner as I go. Does Ecchidreams cater for that? Just curious since I only see a place to advertise myself, not a place to actually play on site :(

Anyway, as small as the place seems to be, I'm hoping to meet and make a few friends.

• Community Administrator

Welcome to EcchiDreams! It's nice to see you here. Currently we do not cater to the creation of a world that you can 1x1 roleplay with publicly. Just the public suite, and the personal EcchiText roleplaying. I am working on something to fix that, but I cannot say more than that. It's a surprise ;D I just need to wait for Tripp's computer to be fixed so I can have my laptop back to complete my work. Currently I am using a tablet and for the life of me I cannot type on it xD At least not well. Anyway, if you decide to jump into the roleplay suite and have any questions, or need any help, please do not hesitate to send an EcchiText my way.

Whoops, I guess I was a bit misleading.

When I said 'creating my own world' I was referring to a single thread where I could 1x1 with someone without using an existing world (Blackberry Falls), if we're on the same page and I'm just blabbering, sorry >_<

I was reading the side-thingie to pass the time and noticed the adorable birthday gesture. So sweet~

But on the sympathetic side, I can completely understand how posting from a tablet would be a bother.

I've done a few RP's in the past where people post 500+ words from their phone.... tried doing the same thing, but gave up after 10 words. >_< *I'm so impatient*

Thanks for the response though

And it's assuring knowing that I can ask questions.

New format and all, it's a bit daunting... though I'll try working it out myself first so that I don't make a fool of myself xD

I didn't misunderstand you. I knew what I meant, and I knew what you meant.I'm working on something, but like I said. It's a surprise.

I cannot do my normal level of posting on this thing. I get impatient as well ^^;; it just takes so long just to respond to threads. So doing a whole roleplay post? Out of the question xD But I am free to talk to people and help them with anything.

Oh, sorry >_<

I guess I just got a bit thrown off by 'creation of a world' since I realized how my message could be misinterpreted to mean I wanted my own Blackberry falls... and that would obviously be out of the question. (Furthermore I wouldn't want something so big xD)

All good now~

And I'll eagerly looked forward to this sneaky surprise you've got planned.

Good luck with getting the work done though

The following is a WIP

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Welcome to Arsha's humble little Character List~

Firstly I should point out that I am fairly selective of who I RP with.

Within group roleplays I am willing to interact with anyone.

But if you're approaching me with the intentions of a sexual relationship/encounter I do require notice as soon as possible.

I am willing to play with Male and Female Characters in MxF and MxM scenarios.

(I have no qualms playing the male in a MxF)

I require my partners..:

• To provide Visual Representation of their character.
  • Frequent Activity (4+ posts a week minimum)
  • Minimum of 100words in any given roleplay post.
  • An idea of your characters concept/completed profile.

Forewarning: I control my characters, but we are not synonymous. My characters have their own personalities, beliefs, and relational outlooks. Just because I love you as a roleplayer, that doesn't mean my character will automatically be head over heels in love with yours. My characters actions are purely works of fiction, and I do not endorse nor have I partaken in any activities they may or may not indulge in.

My Characters   (187FC4)

My Roleplay Kinks

• Large Cocks/Non-human Cocks
  • Excessive Semen + Cumplay (Eg; Snowballing, Sloppy Seconds, Rubbing it in, Facials, Internal Cumshots etc)
  • Furry Male x Human Girl (Hybrid Girls work too. Eg; Neko)
  • Larger Male x Small Female (1~3 Feet)
  • Male Dominance: Both Physical and Mental; Coercion/Blackmail
  • Pseudo-Rape: Character is willing and enjoys it, but refuses to let it show initially.
  • Fear of Pregnancy: More the fear & risk than the act of actual impregnation
  • Shameful Sex: Cheating, Sibling Incest, Uncontrollable Desire. + Dirty talk/Humiliation.
  • Public Sex: Especially when it involves humiliation. (Eg; Exhibitionism/Fear of getting caught)
  • Roughness: Bruises, scratches, bites. (A bit of pain is hot) + Facefucking, Shoving and overall pushy/demanding characters
  • Blindfold/Chains/Collars and other Restrictive Toys.
  • Group Scenes (3 Players): Either MxMxF or MxFxF is fine.

Ask Me Kinks

• Sexually Dominant Girls: I will only do this for people I really like. Most of the time this means I should have RP'ed with you in the past and enjoyed it.
  • Large Breasts: I generally prefer playing something around the  B / C cups. Unless I initially provide something larger, it's likely I'm not interested in boulder-sized breasts.
  • Multiple Sexual Characters: Very rarely will I play two characters against one of your characters in a sexual situation. If I don't offer, don't ask. (Not to be mistaken with side-characters)
  • Foot-Play: Let me know if you're interested in this, and based on the RP I may include it for you. But most of the time, it's not something I'll willingly do, and never will it be a main kink.

✗ Rejected Kinks ✗

• Scat, Guro, Vore: I don't find any of these sexually arousing.
  • Faceless Characters: Very rarely will I agree to a RP if you do not have a visual representation of your character (Image)
  • Yuri (FxF): Only exception is when there's a male directly involved within the scene.  '
  • Strap-On's: My female characters like being penetrated, not penetrating men.
  • Underage Children: Anything under the age of 16 is a no-go zone for me.
  • Hermaphrodites & Other Gender Ambiguations: Not for me sorry.
  • Unnatural Growth: Enhancement of character bodily bits through medicinal/magical methods is a no.
  • Mutilation: No permanent injuries without expressed permission beforehand... ever.
  • Indecisive Passion: I loathe 'dominant' characters that sit back and give me the "You can suck my cock if you want" type attitude. I'd much rather have it shoved inside me (Physical) or coerced into a position where my character has no choice (Mental). I appreciate considerate/kind/romantic characters, but dominant partner characters should know what they want, and not be afraid to take the first step.
Edited by Arsha

Your avatar is hawt, isn't she someones character on here? anywayz hai, welcome to EcchiD's whilst I dont rp I do read them from time to time ^///^ I hope you stay and hang around, you never know perhaps this site needed fresh blood, so yay! also is it really coming up to winter over there in the land of Aus? I always hear that their seasons are reversed but I always thought it was a myth, do actually still call winter - winter, or do you call your winters, summer? Do you celebrate christmas in blistering heat? ooooh I have so many questions and that's just about Austrilia! how long have you been a roleplayer?

Wow, so many questions xD

Firstly, thanks for the welcome.

As trivial as it is do, it really does affect the mentality of new members.... or it does for me at least anyway.

It's even more welcoming when there's something I can respond to <3

I'm a bit daft when it comes to seasons, but if winter hasn't arrived yet, it's probably hiding just behind the corner.

I'd personally love to see a bit of snow, but 'Winter' in most parts of Australia means it's as rainy as hell... (does it rain in hell?)

We still call them the same things, Winter is the cold one and Summer is the hot one. Autumn/Fall is a bit hard to distinguish, but Spring is the one were there's bugs everywhere xD

The seasons are however reversed, so while you guys up in the North are freezing your asses off, we're melting in the heat. And when you're sitting beneath the airconditioner, we're drowning in the rain~

Just kidding xD But you get the general idea (I hope). And yes, December is hot and horrible, not as bad as January but yeah... if Santa existed, he'd probably die from the heat in his normal getup.

Ironically we use the same cards/icons as everywhere else in the north, so our Christmas cards had a fat guy in a sleigh, surrounded by snow... while we sweat it out in the heat xD (There's some that are tailored to Aus, like Santa wearing shades, no top, and a beer in one hand xD)

~~~~~

Educational rant aside, it's been 3 years now I think started on October 2nd 2011, I remember the date since a friend of mine got me into it on my birthday. :P

I wouldn't be surprised if someone's already made a character with the avatar I'm using. She's a cutie after all.

Hopefully they've left the site and I can reclaim it as mine~ (jk)

Mischeivous inner voice aside though, it's a pleasure to meet you. And even if I never see you around in a roleplay. I'll hopefully see you around plenty elsewhere ;)

Hello Arsha, I spoke to you for a bit in the EcchiChat bar and gave you an welcome speech there, but I decided to formalise it. That staff should be setting an example by replying to these threads and welcoming members into the community. Welcome to EcchiDreams; I really hope you stay around as I'm sure I'll be saying that a lot today. 

You seem like a genuine and interesting character, and really I should personally thank your boyfriend for referring you here. I don't think he was lying, EcchiDreams has been quiet as of late with most of the activity in the past few months happening today. I'm hoping this isn't temporary and things will finally start picking back up. I find with inactivity all it usually takes sometimes is people who are willing to stand up and be heard, not afraid to put themselves out there, and are patient. As you rightly pointed out we are very small for our age and such, and I know that. Not many people know what EcchiDreams even is; or have judged us without giving us a change. I commend you on sticking to it though, and ultimately I thank you.

We do have some plans and as Neppy said we've all got little surprises up our sleeves that will hopefully bring more people in, such as making content, reviewing stuff like hentai and the like but then there's the secret surprises. Please take your time getting used to this format by all means, and as usual if you have any questions, concerns or problems do not be afraid in contacting me. I'd rather I know about any and all problems rather that letting people suffer with it in silence. 

I look forward to seeing you around.

Thank you Tripp and Penance for the welcomes <3

Inactivity is unfortunately contagious, if a group of people suddenly disappear then those affected in turn lose motivation... and the cycle goes on. Applying activity is probably the only remedy, and it takes a good long while for the affects to start being visible. Only thing we can do I guess is be persistent with our activity and hope for the best.

I've FINALLY finished reading the guidelines for roleplaying and I'm not sure what to say. On one hand I'm amazed at how detailed and informative it was... but on the other I can sort of understand why people would be reluctant to read it all and actively engage in the amazing roleplays you've got set up here.As I said in the chat bar, I'm not really used to the 'open world' style of roleplay, but hopefully it'll be something I can join and learn from.Sort of eyeing Craethiel Kingdom with a eager eye at the moment xD

Should probably stop mentioning the surprises to me since I'm getting all jumpy and excited over something that's at least a good month or two away. :P Patience has never been a strong point for me >_<

As for suffering, I'm very~ vocal about any problems I may have, so no need to worry about me suffering in silence. In my case you may want to worry more for your sanity xD

• 1 month later...

Ah, haven't really been active for quite a while... should really get back into the swing of things.

Anyway, welcome to the site.  I really hope you enjoy it here.

Let me know if you have anything in particular you want to try out RP wise.  I kind of have an itch to make a new OC, and wouldn't mind tailoring him/her to whatever it would be that's you'd want ^_^   I mean, within reason at any rate.