Hello there, nice to meet you all! Moo~

Hello, it's nice to meet you all! *waves*

The name is MooMoo, I'm new to this website but not to roleplaying. I'm a huge Hentai fan and roleplay so I'm hoping to look into making some fun friends and some fun rolepays. I don't bite so if you want to send me a quick message then feel free to. *smiles*

As a roleplayer I can write tiny posts to seven paragraphs depending on the story, detail and inspiration. As for story ideas I can be pretty open minded- the same as kinks so please talk to me if you have anything in mind you want to throw into the role-play/ story.

Also- I'm bisexual (so ladies, feel free to message me *winks*). I'm also mostly a submissive roleplayer.

Anything else you want to know then feel free to message me!

Speak to you soon~

MooMoo~ *giggles and winks*

MooMoo xD

Such a peculiar choice, but it sticks in my mind I guess. xD

Welcome to ED, (and ignore the fact that I'm too new to be welcoming people like I know the place xD)

"Tiny Posts" reminded me of a guy Rp'ed with a few months ago. His posts were like

-He said "Yes"

-He shook his head

-He walked away

-(Name) was bored.

Hopefully you don't mean that tiny :P

@Neppy- Thank you for the warm welcome! I'll probably need to ask a question about where to put role-play ideas but thank you again for the offer. Thank you ^^

@Arsha- Thank you as well! It's nice to meet you. Well, that's the 'tiny' replies I usually avoid. My 'tiny' or 'short' replies are more like a couple of sentences that are like:

'She looked up from her coffee, unamused at the comment the man gave her and sat back in her chair. The woman placed the mug down with a thump and got to her feet, walking away without a single glance back at the idiot behind her.'

But yeah, I've had similar roleplays to the one you gave an example of! They're not the most fun, are they? XD Hahaha

Not fun is a bit of an understatement dontcha think? xD

Hmm you're a lot tamer than I am, mine would be more like

"She looked up from her coffee, unamused and unimpressed at the comment the man had given her. Leaning back in her chair and thinking it over she offered a sweet malicious smile before splashing the scalding hot content of her mug at the man's crotch before leaping up and running off in a hysterical fit of laughter....."

Well that shows the differences in our personalities I guess.

Hmm, you're probably right, depending on what's going on in the roleplay- like roleplays over chat can be pretty brief and some of those I used to have were pretty fun. XD

And you have an awesome personality if you reply like that. Loving the hysterical laughter. Very nice touch. I was just being tame to look sweet and innocent but I laughed more then one should at the mental image of a guy getting hot coffee to the groin.

Love it. Sounds like your roleplays are fun ^^

Welcome to the party MooMoo! <3 A fellow brit! YAH! ^_____^ this makes me very happy!

I dont really rp at all but I certain will be reading them!

"Tiny Posts" reminded me of a guy Rp'ed with a few months ago. His posts were like

-He said "Yes"

-He shook his head

-He walked away

-(Name) was bored.

Hopefully you don't mean that tiny :P

I remember a friend once saying he had written out a 24 paragraph post in a sex story only to have the roleplayer reply with "*moans*" I dont think that was on here though.

Hey Whoreo! *high fives for being another Brit*

Yeah... I would probably go nuts if something like that happened to me. I think I would of gone to the person's house and probably slap them XD

I've been online for a few years, and I've heard various comments like.

-I'll hunt you down and kill you (and deviations)

or the creepy

-Tell me where you live darling, I want to meet you in real life~

Comments.... But I do believe this is the first time I've heard someone threaten to come over and slap them.... for an RP post too xD It'd be fine if they lived across the road or something, but imagine flying down to convict land just so you could slap me for a 3 word post :P

First thing I'd probably say is... "Worth" xD

• Community Administrator

Welcome to EcchiDreams MooMoo. I know I've welcomed you in the EcchiChat system but here's my formal welcome. It's definitely good to see someone with unique tastes having no issues with their tastes being so open about it, which is exactly what we hoped people would do. I also appreciate your open minded-ness, as the saying goes "Live and let live" and "Differences make the world go round" and the like. I hope you won't be disappointed I hope you'll be hanging around for a long time to come. Thanks for registering and getting stuck in too.

If that doesn't sell it to you, both Neppy and I are both from the UK too. ^_^

So like I always say (doesn't mean I don't mean it, of course) I look forward to seeing you around, and if you have any concerns, problems or questions, don't hesitate in contacting me. I'd prefer to be aware of a problem than to have people turning sour without telling me and giving me a chance to at least try and fix it. I deeply appreciate those that do.

I remember a friend once saying he had written out a 24 paragraph post in a sex story only to have the roleplayer reply with "*moans*" I dont think that was on here though.

Yo, that was me. It's true too. I spent a good hour or two working on that and all I got was *moans*. Wasn't on here though, thankfully.

Believe me, at the time I wanted to. I really wanted to.

@Arsha: Yeah, I do have a dark side when someone messes with me in roleplays after I spend hours on a nice long detailed reply. I look innocent but I like to surprise people :3 hehehehehehehehehee *ahem*

@Trip: *gives you a high-five as well* I've never met many brits on one roleplaying site before- sounds strange- but thank you for the warm welcome! And glad you agree.