New Member Info Elaboration

As I continue to think about the best way to fully transfer the story and wait to see what might happen (I remain open to continuing the story might also consider a reboot, using the same characters/setting information but resetting the actual story) I thought I might make a series of posts dedicated to the potential new player.  Give them some more insight on things, perhaps one subject at a time.  I will start with a subject relevant to all characters, even ones who don’t know what is going on behind the scenes - The Student Council.

This is a school where just about everyone is elite in some sense, but these are at the top.  They rule over the school, when they agree on something no student is beyond their power and just about no staff (only the Headmaster/Headmistress is a potential rival).

It is a nest of intrigue, rivalry and lust.  They are united in anything that would increase their power and cripple challengers, but beyond that there may be factions behind the scenes.  For 10 years the Council has worked further secure their power.  The school culture is their creation as well.

The constant free use open sex is used to distract the students, students are not just allowed to do it, but almost pressured into it (though many embrace it enthusiastically, the horny teens they are).  The duel system also gives an out towards more violent anger, and encourages the students to release it over pettier issues, against other average students.  Giving it an audience and the more skilled an ability to fight for glory/reputation helps it further.

The council lives apart from the students, the council being where they meet and live.  They live in a luxury considerably greater than average students, a sort of short term nobility.  To sleep with one or more of them is something to brag about, though like the average student, they sleep around enough that it isn’t really special.  To be noticed by one and be permitted to hang around them longer term is something for others to feel jealous of.

In truth they are very powerful and their punishments can be severe, but ultimately they are widely respected and even popular.  Few would even imagine challenging them, or wanting to.  The average student feels that constant sense of superiority they give off is deserved.

Their rulings are simply a matter of majority.  They debate matters, sometimes rather intensely, but once agreement is reached, the majorities decision is respected unless something very significant comes up to force them to put it to a new vote.

There is no single official leader.  The President has certain ceremonial duties and powers of formality.  But the extent he or she truly leads the Council is a combination of respect for the title and the charisma and leadership ability of the one who holds it.  The average does tend to think of them as a leader of sorts too.

• Love 2

This is going to cover a number of subjects over time.  Not sure how many yet or how long it will take to cover them all.  Other than that it definitely won't all be today.  I've got a few ideas, but they may be somewhat random order.

This time a focus on a few specific characters.  Ones who are famous/infamous to the larger student body without being part of a larger group (though one is fully aware of what is going on behind the scenes, trying to fight it, and the other was beginning to see the wider picture from a different angle).  This will focus on the current story, a reboot would lose some of their development.

Jumi Hanari:

Perhaps the greatest troublemaker on campus.  Perhaps the only loud voice against the Council and one of the few aware of and attempting to speak out about 'The Massacre' and those responsible for it (we will get to that later, with a post covering the Uomizu family).  She is tolerated mostly because the average student sees her as crazy and avoid her to avoid getting in trouble for being too close to her, and to avoid making a martyr out of her.  She opposes the school culture as well, avoiding the dueling and the constant sex (she is not a virgin and enjoys sex, she is just not a fan of the system of encouraging everyone to have as much sex with as many people as possible).

She is a longtime acquaintance and one time lover of Student Council President Schala Montgomery, something known only to a few others on campus.  There are still bitter feelings between the two, reinforced once Jumi arrived on campus, saw what Schala had become and could not convince her to change.

Behind the scenes, she was chosen as a primary champion of the Gods of Heaven for several reasons.  First, she was already an enemy of students who were acting in the interests of their enemies (primarily the Council and Uomizu family).  Second she was the descendant of one of the four 'Divine Lines', four families who long ago became part angel, to children born from sex between human and archangel.  The children of these lines by default are essentially human, but due to a recent near death experience she become essentially an angel.  Something that has only made her reputation more dangerous, due to an unrelated incident that began to give the other students a hint of what was going on (a duel between two half-angels, who were also half-sisters, though only one was aware of it and one loosing control and causing significant side damage in the fight).

Early on she had a boyfriend, though the person playing him dropped out a long long time ago and since then her love/sex life was in limbo.  Though there was some thought towards changing that near the end of the story prior to it coming here.  She also has a daughter from the future, whose father may or may not be the previously mentioned character.

Ranna Rangorn:

Primarily known due to the fact she is a gender bender (yes, if you wondered, she was inspired by Ranma Saotome).  While the student body is very sexually open-minded, this was a little too much for them.  They did not know how to deal with someone who could randomly (due to a sneeze) change gender at any given moment.  In the original story she was one of the most focused on characters, particularly her sexuality/identity.  As far as she was concerned, she was a boy (and was born a boy, but started gender bending due to demon's curse while exploring an abandoned house near her home, prior to showing up on campus) who sometimes became a girl and considered herself a straight boy/or lesbian if you had to technical while she was in her girl body.

I keep calling her a girl, because in spite of saying this, she was primarily played in her female body and with work from a number of characters this gradually changed.  She ultimately starting considering herself a girl, and was at least verging on becoming bisexual (as a girl, MxM content is allowed here, but I personally don't play it).  The 'conspiracy' working to make this change include a guy who wished to be her boyfriend (and she sort of acknowledged that but the process to get her to return the feels was a slow on going process), her older sister, a former student who back and was now acting as a student-teacher, and eventually the head of the drama club, who saw a treasure in someone who could legitimately play both male and female roles without crossdressing.  She was eventually pressured into joining the club with the idea of her eventually becoming a star, though at the moment she was still early in the preparations for that.

The unexpected side effect though was one of the other drama club members was secretly a demon, and the two got involved with each other quickly.  The idea being Ranna would end up involved with the goddess of chaos, who said demon was serving.  Which in the long run would make her into something very different by the time of the period Jumi's daughter from the future came from.  The future and past will be left for a later post.  She also had the half-angel who went crazy as a potential love interest.

• Love 1

Okay, lets go back to the very beginning of the story, and cover the Uomizu family.  The Massacre and the Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

This is a story that evolved a fair deal from its earliest phases, and this is the aspect most influenced by it.  This arc is where I started my part of it (someone else came up with the school itself, and the dueling aspect but that person quit early on, leaving me and another person to take over, the free use sexual aspect came a little later after a partial reboot.  It was also a girl's school in the beginning, before that soft reboot).  I have not had access to the original girl school story in around 15 years, when Yahoo decided to randomly delete my account at the time, I used that as an excuse for the soft reboot and dropping the girls school aspect, and ramping up the sex.  This means for a lot of this I only have memory to go on and am summarizing it to the extent I remember it.

At the core of this is Urbanus, the rebel god, who long ago went to war with his siblings and was banished to Hell for it (in the early, girl's school story, the pantheon had not been developed yet and he was actually Satan).  Urbanus' body was trapped in Hell, but he could still act against the human world by possessing the bodies of humans.  One time he did this to accomplish a longer term (in our sense of timing, not so much for a god) plan.  There was a woman desperate enough to make a deal with the devil to have a child.  He possessed her husband, they had sex, and a child was conceived.  This child was Su-Chi Long (my first ever RP character), she grew up an ordinary girl, unaware of the circumstances of her birth or her destiny.  Her parents met an unfortunate bloody end at the hands of local crime lords, she ended up in the care of uncle, who had no desire to deal with children and he arranged to get her enrolled at Ryouseiku Academy.

Shortly after arriving she met, and quickly fell in love one Hanako Uomizu.  Hanako happened to be a fallen angel in disguise, who had ended up there just because she was intrigued by the duels.  More importantly Urbanus was also there, possessing the body of another student (female, but mostly a relic of the original girl school story).  He revealed himself to the two of them.  Hanako, naturally understood who he was, was not thrilled about it and had to be rather viciously broken into submission (she was a fallen angel, not a demon).  Su-Chi was caught of guard with the revelation of him being her actual father.  Something reinforced when he activated the latent power in her blood.  He said he was preparing to teach humanity a lesson, for ancient mistakes (we'll cover that later, with the 'Sorcerer War').  Su-Chi had always been intended to be a weapon for that task, on a whim he decided Hanako would be as well, and two others.

(This part is changing the original story a bit, due to changes in Urbanus) He decided to make use of humanity's own religions against them.  If they forgot the true gods, he would use a prophecy related to one they did worship.  He would use the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse to make his first strike.  Su-Chi was designated 'Death', Hanako was 'War', and two other students Urbanus saw promise in would be Plague and Famine.  While they would technically be a team, their work would be done in two pairs.  Su-Chi and Hanako would not see the other two very often.

Once Hanako had been beaten into submission and Su-Chi manipulated into loyalty (I don't remember a lot of the specific details, unfortunately), the two went out one night, two perform what would later be known (to most as a crazy conspiracy theory) as 'the Massacre'.  They chose a corner section of girl's dorm and ripped it and its inhabitants apart.  It was bloody, sometimes quick/painless, sometimes tortuously slow, but they killed everyone in the area (with one exception, who managed to fake her death, but was naturally mentally broken by what she saw).  They went on to do the same in the campus courtyard.

Before the night was over, the Student Council heard about this, from their secret supporter (who unknown to them was school founder, and god, Ryouseiku.  Though he just pretended to be a human descendant of a human founder of the school).  They went into overdrive on cleanup and coverup, making up stories for the disappearance of the students in question (though the courtyard has a lingering fainst smell of blood that they were never quite to clean up but dismissed it as nothing to worry about).  The affected portion of the girl's dorm was occupied by Urbanus, Hanako and Su-Chi.  In an attempt to tighten his control over them/reward them.  He performed a twisted sort of marriage ceremony for Su-Chi and Hanako, Su-Chi became Su-Chi Uomizu and the Uomizu family was born.

It would grow quickly too, with the power of a god, many sexual possibilities opened.  Su-Chi would turn futa at times and it was not long before Hanako was pregnant, herself.  Being demi-goddess and angel, the pregnancies were short and the children grew fast leading to children who appeared the same age as their parents.  Urbanus had done the same and done it first.  Being the Hellspawn they are, it is a rather incestuous family as well.  They are now one of the key factions of the three way war going on behind the scenes.  The threat of larger retaliation from the other gods being the main thing holding back another massacre, though Urbanus does intend to strike again, if the right circumstances reveal themselves.

Only a few outside of the family understand what the Uomizus really are, but even those that don't acknowledge a certain dangerous reputation about them and treat them with respect, and usually go out of their way to avoid offending them, as if something inside them realizes who dangerous they are.

That was my best attempt to remember stuff written as much as 20 years ago.  Think I got much of the key information.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Let's look at how the sex works here.  This is covered in more detail in the other topic, but I'll include a summary here, just to keep things together for someone reading through it.

Basically everyone is encouraged to have constant sex with just about anybody and it can theoretically be done any time or place, except in the middle of class.  There are basically only two exceptions, incest and orientation.

Incest:  Siblings are basically the only case where two people are actually forbidden to have sex with each other (though there are very rare rule breakers), cousins they are flexible about.  There isn't the same pressure for them to have sex with each other, as in most cases, but if they want to, they are fully encouraged to do so.

Orientation:  No one is forced to have sex with someone of an incompatible orientation.  Someone who is caught faking it to avoid doing it with a specific person could be punished for abusing the system, but for the most part people are honest about it and there is no issue.  There are unofficial but recognized ways for someone to mark that they are homosexual/bisexual, if they want to make it easier and avoid confusion from someone incompatible (or in the case of bisexuality, to make it clear to same sex students that they are interested).

Teacher/Student sex is somewhat discouraged, but it is neither explicitly allowed or forbidden.  That being the case, it does naturally happen from time to time.

Students are practically indoctrinated into this, they start getting fucked the day they arrive.  Older students strongly encourage it, friends encourage it, the Student Council constantly pushes it, if you join clubs you are sexually initiated into them, school dances turn into orgies at the end, students that resist it can be shunned harshly.  Most embrace it rather quickly and eagerly participate after getting used to it.

Pregnancy:  It is ultimately up to each female student how to handle this.  Birth control is provided to all of them, but it is up to them whether or not they use it.  If they do have a child/children, they can either raise it themselves as a single mother, with some school support (the father is occasionally involved, but rarely interested and often difficult to verify with how much sleeping around happens, and the girl doesn't even know the boys' names sometimes).  Alternatively they can give the child to the school to raise.  Leading to a small number of students who have never known any other sort of life.   The numbers vary, but there is always a small number of such students at any given time.

Everyone, boy or girl, is encouraged to sleep around as often with as many people of compatible orientation as possible.  Often two people will do it together more than once, but no one expects anything resembling a conventional relationship.  'Favorites' are a semi-exception, people treated as something closer to a lover but in a completely open relationship.  Even this is something that just happens, people involved aren't expected to actually acknowledge it.  Anything resembling proper 'love'/conventional relationships is rather rare and looked at strangely.

Marriage:  That said marriage still happens, most students are strongly encouraged to and do marry another student shortly before graduation.  That said, it is looked at more like a political marriage.  Many students here are the children of the elite and they are looking to have a spouse that will strengthen their position as a new adult and act as a cover towards the lifestyle they still live (they are encouraged to keep living a similar lifestyle after gradation, but they have to be discrete about it until there are enough of them in enough places to begin to openly and officially reshape society).

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 1

Campus Life (might eventually have to edit small details on this, it was developed gradually as the story was written and never had all the details consolidated.  I'm going to start with what I remember and I am certain of most of it).

First of all, in spite of the constant sex, boys and girls are still separated in their living quarters.  Each have a separate dorm building, next to each other.  The exceptions are the Student Council members, who as mentioned earlier, live in a separate building, the boys and girls together (but each with their own room).  Also the Uomizu family, who all live in their confiscated corner of the girls dorm.  That said, girls can be found in the boys dorm and boys in the girls dorm.  But anyone who tries to stay in the wrong dorm longer than a few hours during the day, or one night, will get in trouble quickly.

The dorms are several stories tall with many rooms.  Some are single student, some have two students as roommates (my recollection is the student has no say whether they get a roommate or not, but I would have to dig for verification).  If they have a roommate it is normally the same age and they have the same roommate all four years.  The rooms are fairly simple, with a bedroom (shared by roommates), bathroom (shared again) and general use room that could be used for lounging/recreation/studying.  It has a TV, but said TV can only get one Academy run channel (The Student Council controls all media on campus.)

Once you are on campus you are there until you graduate.  You need special permission to leave campus, which is rarely granted.  Weekends and things like spring/winter/summer breaks and holidays still exist and there are no classes (though there could be homework due afterwards), but everyone still has to stay on campus.  Again the sex and arena are partially distractions to this, to keep everyone content.  Clubs can keep people occupied as well.  There could be official school dances/celebrations/festivals as well.

• Love 1

First, as an update to where the club potentially goes.  I hope to be proven wrong, but at this point I get the sad feeling that something may have happened to my old partner here, Nan-Yo.  Maybe covid (if only due to the timing of her silence beginning, early in the year), maybe something else.  Silence this long from her is hard to imagine otherwise.  Unfortunately, I can do nothing else to confirm it either way if she does not respond.  I will give her at least most of this month still to respond.  After that, if she does not, I have to consider starting the story up again without her and leaning towards a reboot that resets at least most of the story (The Massacre, being the biggest thing up in the air for whether or not to keep it or redo it).

We may be getting close to the end on this topic.  I'd be open for suggestions, but at least most of the relevant material has been covered.  Maybe a little on the past/future periods.

Maybe a general overview of the average student's viewpoint of daily life here (characters of course don't have to follow this exactly).

For the most part, a student ends up at Ryouseiku Academy for one or more of three reasons (not counting children of previous students left to the academy).  The child of a wealthy/powerful family, extremely high academic scores, or too violent to be controlled elsewhere (restrained/entertained by the dueling system).  With the possible except of the elite children, most don't know what to expect coming in.  Shortly before arrival they are told of the dueling system, and to bring a weapon if possible, though the academy can supply one if needed.

The sex they learn about very shortly after arriving.  Most brand new students are given an upperclassman partner to help them adjust, opposite gender if they are not homosexual.  They tend to inform of the student of the school's open sex policies, among other things about general campus life, show them others doing it (usually hard to avoid) and are often the first to have sex with the new student, on their first day fairly often or at least the first few.  The partnership can last around a few months probably.

The campus is a fully closed community with an emphasis on community.  In their four years on campus almost none of them will be given permission to leave or have much if any interaction with those outside of it.  Students are encouraged to see themselves as the leaders of a new humanity, better than everyone else.  To spread their way of life to the world once enough of them are in place.

The sex is a strong incentive for many of them, being able to get so much, with so many, so easily.  It is not enough by itself but combined with the atmosphere, community and culture, most would not think of complaining.  The arena helps those who are more combat oriented too, some who are just violent, some in it to improve their skill and some to prove they are the best.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay.  Let’s go on to Zenis now, a period in the distant past.  Half by inspired by Atlantis, half inspired by Tolkien’s Numenor (also inspired by Atlantis of course).  More detail is available in another topic, but there will be some summary here,

It was a continent where humans, angels and even the gods themselves lived together.  In a way, Heaven on Earth.  It was at first a happier time, a more innocent time.  The gods taught the people of Zenis, as well as colonies of Zenis on other continents.  There was great wealth, comfort and power for those involved.  If they had remained content, it could have lasted until the end of the world.  Unfortunately, some got greedy.

One of these powers available to these people was the magic simply known as Sorcery.  A trained and experienced Sorcerer’s power exceeded any angel or demon, some believed to rival or even replace the gods.  The power allowed them to do many things only a god should have been able to do, though they were not truly equals to the gods in power.

These rebellious sorcerers formed a number of cults, centered around particularly powerful leaders.  They went out into the world, to places not directly watched as carefully by Zenis and began building their power.  When they felt strong enough, they started what would be remembered in Heaven and by a very small number on in modern days, as ‘The Sorcerer War’.

It was a vicious conflict.  The Sorcerers were power, and ambitious.  They did not dare strike Zenis directly, but made it very difficult for Zenis to defeat them.  It was a 200 year conflict (the details of which were established, in case they got played out later) before the armies of Heaven defeated the last of the cults, executed ever rebelling Sorcerer and damned their souls to Hell.

Magic became forbidden to humans except to those personally approved by Augustin, ruler of the gods.  The gods focused on healing the damage to the world caused by the Sorcerer War.  After that Zenis isolated itself for thousands of years.  Humans still lived there, but they could not leave and others were not invited, except possibly for a tiny number of truly exceptional cases.

After a few thousand years a second attempt at interaction was made.  This time focused on improving lives through science technology.  After a time humans often in cities rivaling any sci-if story.  There was again happiness for awhile, but eventually humanity became troubled.  This time about fear of death and jealously of immortality.  Even with the gods living on Earth, there were those who felt uneasy, or did not want to leave the world they knew.  In an attempt to find a secret of immortality, they also developed a number of devastating weapons, nuclear and otherwise.

Augustin demanded they give up such weapons and exploration of dangerous technologies, but they would not listen.  Augustin was saddened but also of a prophecy by one of the gods, that the end of Zenis was coming.  It came with a second war, one that this time included an attack on Zenis.  Zenis itself was seriously damaged, but the wrath of the gods was unleashed on the humans, through their armies (the gods were bound by a rule from their father that were not allowed to kill any human with their own hands or power).  In the aftermath, the heavily damaged Zenis was sunk beneath the sea, where it came from and the gods and angels returned to Heaven and had no desire to ever return (though angels would occasionally and temporarily in small numbers).  Disgust over these wars would seed a hatred for humanity in the god Urbanus, leading to a later rebellion of his own, and after that the Uomizu family.

The idea with the Zenis had been partially to play the war itself and also explore what life was like in Zenis, living with the gods among them.

• Love 1

• 2 months later...

Do hope to get the old story going, or parts of it at least, again soon.  Things in January distracted me, and I’ve had a hard time getting back into writing mode since then, decided to add to this though in hopes of helping that a little.

Decided to focus a little more on campus society.  Again, there is little contact with the outside world.  One’s life in dedicated to the on campus society.  TV, newspapers, books, internet.  Any material that could be used for entertainment or education must be approved by the school (and often produced by the school).  One also can not generally make off campus phone calls without special permission either (probably requiring the use of specific school owned phones).  You generally have no contact with family, unless you have a sibling or cousin (much more rarely other relatives) on campus.  You have no friends outside of fellow students.

One is expected to increasingly see themselves as almost a member of a secret society, to identify as a student of the academy above all else.  Time not in class or studying, is expected to be spent either with classmates, club members (inside and outside of club activity), watching/fighting in arena...or having sex with their fellow students.

How much each student embraces all of this varies on an individual basis, but it can safely be assumed just about everyone is influenced by it and accepts the conditioning to some extent.  More often than not they happily go along with the nature of campus culture, after a short period of time needed to adjust.  Though very few learn the truth of what is happening behind the scenes.  The closest most get is a respect for the authority of the Student Council and a sense of the danger of the Uomizu family (though not understanding just how dangerous, or what they really are).

• Love 1