Keya's Dorm Room

Godot

JennyDK

Karnis choose to put the first topic to rest as it doesn't seem like she is getting any clear answers out of the dragon guy. It doesn't really look like he wants to discuss either, so no reason to keep pushing the subject. The gazer does not really notice the blush on his face and just keeps going with her current train of thoughts and questions regarding any chance to fly on top of his back. She nods softly in response at first before following up with a verbal one afterwards."Well, I am sure it will be allright if it's not too high up or too fast...we can always have someone nearby to make sure things are safe", Karnis suggests.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Godot

• JennyDK

• Chiyako

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A messy and uninteresting dorm room, filled with random stuff that belongs to a student, most likely Keya. The colors are bland, although it is notable that the colors "dark green" and "yellow" are mo

He was a bit surprised at Nilaa's gesture, which might as well be called a "kiss" in wolf language, but in the end smiled at it and let out a chuckle. He didn't really want to return the hug though, b

Karnis does give a frown of light intensity, though probably more cute than anything really. She even gives off a lightly disgruntled noise and with puffy cheeks."Hnggg...you do that? What do you do t

Godot

To her response, Keya chuckles, then shakes his head. "No need for that, I won't go too high or too fast. You can trust me!" He said so, proudly, pointing at himself with a thumb as he puffed out his chest, looking over to her rather smugly. "We can talk about that later, anyhow. Tell me about Lucy, is she really your best friend? She's one of my best friends too, but what makes you like her so much? I noticed you have admiration for her!" He says his last sentence in a rather teasing manner, leaning towards Karnis a little bit as he smirks.

JennyDK

She giggles lightly at the confident words and display put towards her question, seeming like pretty much any normal young woman, human or not."Well...allright, if you say so, Keya..I will hold you to that promise though! Just imagine the scorn of a certain someone if I got hurt!", she says and even offers a light smirk of her own sent towards him. She shifts herself into a more relaxed postion, with herself lying on her side instead, with an arm supporting her head."Well...I have always been able to be myself around her and she tells me I am not weird and such...I just feel mostly at ease around her. Technically, she also would be per default...since she is my only friend as well...", she says, her words growing softer and slightly sad at the end of it.

• Like 1

Keya shifts in his seat, so that he can get a better look at her as she changes the way she is on the bed. He obviously didn't mind her laying down, so he'd continue to look at her intently as she responds, his expression growing pensive as her tone got sad at the end. Even so, he chuckles and shakes his head. "Nah, she's not your only friend. Whether you like it or not, we are friends now!" He said so in a once again pretty confident tone, smirking at her. Before she gets to respond though, he does add one more thing. "Oh, and you're not weird, stop saying that! Nothing about you is weird, 'Nissie! Hell, I'll even go as far as to say that you're the cutest lil' monster ever! Those pigtails add to that cuteness!" He grins, trying to share some of his confidence with her by complimenting her and her hairstyle, even gesturing towards it a bit with his hand as he says so, eyeing her and patiently waiting for her reaction.

JennyDK

Karnis blinks a few extra times as he announces to be her friend. Certainly, they are much closer now and better at getting along, but she is not fully sure yet if she would call them that. Still, it is a vast leap forward nontheless. Of course, she doesn't want to disappoint or make him sad by this, so she gives a more non-committing answer that is still slightly encouraging."Thanks Keya. I am glad you view me as your friend", she says in a light and joyful tone of voice, followed by a small smile. Her pigtails was honestly really her trying to 'cute up' on a conscious level and was merely done to try something new. Her smiles does widen considerably though from hearing the praise directed towards her."Ooooh, thanks! It was just kind trying something new and I saw it in magazine lately! Does it look better than with it down?", she asks, curiously.

Keya shows more of his sharp teeth in a thankful manner at her first sentence, moving along from that topic as he tilts his head at her and carefully listens to what she had to ask him, a gentle smile on his visage. "Honestly, I think it looks really good in any way. Pigtails, twintails, personally I'm all in for that, but even if you kept it down or you kept it in a big ponytail, it would look just as cute! You've got nice, long hair to work with, girl, so make sure you take good care of it, okay?" He spoke to her in such a sweet way, despite the two of them never properly interacting before. Keya most likely never planned on being in the same team with Karnis in a school project, but in a way he is super glad that that's what happened. In his own head, even he acknowledges that he must be going a bit too swiftly with the whole friend thing. At best they are only classmates or acquaintances, but his intention definitely isn't to scare Karnis away with his words. Nonetheless, he waited for her response, all the while he gave her a warm smile.

JennyDK

While not fully fledged friends, Karnis still very much enjoys their time together now and even the topics coming up as well. Thankfully, things are going well too, meaning that hopefully they might be able to hang out more naturally in the future. At least she doesn't feel like she may need to avoid situations where Keya shows up. Of course, there is also the added thing that she has never really spent any sort of close contact or time with many males before, so the gazer girl gets a bit unsure if he is flirting with her or not. She would rather not presume anything, so Karnis mostly put such thoughts away for now."Oh really? I am glad you think so...I don't really do anything huge to make me like that and mostly go with what I prefer and feels natural. Though...I had no idea other saw me that way...", she comments, smiling lightly.

Keya remained seated and turned to the side so that he is still able to look at Karnis whilst she was laying on the bed, his thick but soft green scaled tail behind him was practically right next to her, but he made sure to have it not be in the way just in case it would disturb her or anything of that sort. "Yes, really! I'm 200% certain that others see you the same way as I do, that being really adorable. Just because I and Lucy like you, doesn't mean others don't! Back to the hair topic, you should continue going the same route and pick whatever feels natural for you. In case anyone makes a nasty comment, just ignore them, or tell it to me, I'll slap 'em with my tail." He said that last part in a rather joking but confident manner, though a glint in his eye indicates that he would probably do it. Even though they just now started to properly converse with each other, Keya already feels like Karnis is precious and must be protected. This is probably the same effect she had on Lucy. Keya is known to be flirtatious with girls, but in public he never really did it in such a sweet way that he currently did with Karnis. All the more reason to believe that he is supposedly a better person in private, considering nothing broke so far.