I was thinking about a very kinky incest roleplay with a lot of possibilities, here is the premise:

Our family is very open, we never had problems with the naked body, so the first thing we do when we enter home is to take them off and let our body breathe. For generations, we never used clothes at home and we never took as taboo things like masturbation and sex, doors are always open and there is no shame in boners, pussies dripping wet or hard nipples. It was a very common thing at home to see grandparents, parents, siblings to stop by some side and masturbate themselves in order to relieve their basic needs. Other common thing inside the house is that like a united family, they would help each other, they broke the taboo of sex, so it would be common to see girls licking each other to "help each other to get clean". Mother helping her little boy to "control himself". Granddaughter helping her grandfather to remember "good times" on the couch,.

As you can see by the little paragraph above, I'm searching a female to play this happy female with me. The dynamic of the roleplay, who will we play, kinks and limits can be discussed through Ecchitext. Hope to hear from you soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up