We got any fighters out here?

Since my preferred subreddits and other forms of discussion are dead I figured I might start a thread here for anyone that plays my preferred genre of virtual violence, fighting games. Doesn’t matter what you play whether it’s street fighter, tekken, gear, some obscure doujin fighter that had 2 arcade machines in south east Asia or just some simulated sport fighting. Drop in tell us about your game maybe find a match or help newbies to get into it. As per usual I didn’t think this through but it can’t hurt right. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wouldn't consider myself a hardcore Fighter, but i've always liked fighting games: DOA, Tekken, Soul Caliber, Blazblue, Granblue Fantasy Versus.  And i've never been a top-tier fighter, i'd honestly consider myself bad due to how many times i've been completely bodied or unable to do more complex combos.  But with how most fighters are becoming more and more accessible i've been getting into them a bit more and will probably be picking up the new Guilty Gear.  Especially excited to play Nagoriyuki.

Haven't gotten real deep into a traditional fighter (Only Smash Bros.) Did a bit of learning for DBFZ but tag fighters aren't my jam. I will definitely be getting the new Guilty Gear. I tried out Accent Core +R when it was on sale on steam and fell in love with Zato/Eddie. He is unfortunately insanely complicated and while I did learn the basic Mawaru mixups I'm really just waiting for Strive. I plan on going in deep.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Seriously love Dragon Ball Fighterz though I stopped playing it 1 Year after release since I got too worked up with it but still love the game and can't wait for Dragon Ball Fighterz 2 😊

Ooh currently I have been playing Multiversus non-stop since the Early Open Beta started it is a seriously fun game though they are adding Characters I really hate and some I think are alright so here is hoping for Totally Spies to be added to the game 😼 🙏🏼

I've played some WWE games over the years, some Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Soul Calibur 5 and 6, Dark Stalkers, and some others. I'm no pro by any means, not gonna' lie or give you guys and gals some bs stories. I pretty much have the skills and life expectancy of a drunk cockroach in fighting games or other multiplayer titles. Regardless, I still have fun, even when I get my rear end handed to me by a more experienced player or two, lol.

Archived