Hello from Nao!

Message added by Novaer,

Please note that this user has been banned as it is a secondary account in violation of Section 9 of the Terms of Service. Therefore this topic is closed.

Hiya all!

My name is Nao and I'm new here! I've been around before on a not serious account and couldn't work things but here I am for real this time!

A few things about me: 

I like RPGs a LOT. Give me a quest to go on and numbers to increase and I'll sit there for hours happily. Probably a big reason why Persona is one of those games that interests me a lot, haha!

Anime has been a big interest for me, particularly shounen shows. Yes, very basic but the good ones are GOOD. Other shows/manga I have enjoyed are Komi-san, Rent-a-girlfriend, your lie in april and Tokyo Revengers

Honestly, there's not much else to say besides that I can't wait to meet all of you! Bye-bye for now!

Haha it's good to know I've got some kindred spirits around here! Thanks for dropping by!

• Community Administrator
21 hours ago, My-Slutty-Persona said:

I've been around before on a not serious account and couldn't work things but here I am for real this time!

I'll be messaging you shortly about this. But welcome to EcchiDreams.

Note: I've received multiple messages/reports about this. Please remember that if @My-Slutty-Persona has deleted (not deactivated) their first account under the termination process (Section 21) which you can if you never posted before, they're not in violation of Section 9.

Archived