My shitty BitChute channel - comments, suggestions and general talk.

Hello folks.

So ever since YouTube closed my channel due to some issues they thought I had with my videos, I sought out a platform where you could have the freedom of speech that you ought to. Thus, I ended up putting up stuff on the BitChute platform instead:
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/a5lge5QMICbS/

This topic will be mostly just to discuss any former uploads, current projects and future ones.

I would love to hear your comments, your suggestions and of course critique of my attempts to make something worth watching.

My selection of uploads is mostly stuff of various kinds, rather than something more focused and homogenous.

I hope to hear from any of you who might want to converse about these things.

2 minutes ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

Sounds like YouTube in general in 2021.

Yeah, pretty much. Nowadays it takes less and less for popular platforms to deem you "inappropriate" and such. Luckily, I have had great success with uploading to BitChute and not any issues I could not correct for.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

It has been a while since I last uploaded any new material for my BitChute channel. Mostly it has been the lack of ideas on my part, but I have recently at least had one and it was pretty easy and quick to make. I hope you guys will enjoy this one!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7XtQqRg6ay4p/
Title: Remembering great heroes of humanity

Not sure if this one was the catalyst, but I gain 3 more subscribers overnight, so it does seem like more and more people find and enjoy my dumb shite xD
Let me know what you guys think about this one or my channel as whole